Angel and Demon, stuck in a cafe

I Was Pissed Off So I Conquered The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rain was pouring relentlessly over the pavement in front of them. Cold air fogged up the glass window beside them as they both stared on, waiting for the outpour to stop.

"This ," the Demon remarked.

"Not a fan of gloomy weather, Soonyoung?" asked the Angel.

Soonyoung took a sip of his hot coffee without sparing the Angel a glance. "Are you not busy at all?"

"Busy for what?"

"I don't know, fighting for world peace?"

The Angel let out a chuckle. "You already know how this ends."

"Yeah," the Demon shook his head.

"What about you?" the Angel asked again. "Are you not busy, you know, inciting world chaos?"

"You know that's not my job, Jeonghan-ssi." Soonyoung finally turned to the Angel as he answered. "This place is already full to the brim with troublemakers."

"Heh," Jeonghan snorted, a light shrug of his shoulders indicating amusement and agreeance over Soonyoung's sentiment. "So, what's your agenda today then?"

"I'm on a Defense case," said Soonyoung, "Homicide Intent."

"Is this one of those things where you try to prove the means to an end type of thing?"

"One of those things where I try to prove intent is not evil, the person is."

"Oh," Jeonghan voiced. "So, the humans are inherently evil sort of deal then. Lucky you, that's practically child's play."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter