FSB

I Was Pissed Off So I Conquered The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jun and Aimee. Aimee and Jun. These two being friends for the longest time isn't really the most surprising thing. We see them everyday walking around campus like flowers and bees during spring. They're two peas in a pod, inseparable. They could easily be the new love-team, the new Gomez and Morticia; the new Mr. and Mrs. Smith. They could replace the legacy Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder's infamous relationship tandem, but there's something about Jun and Aimee. Unfortunately, these two suffer from Fate String Blindness.

Jisoo shudders beside me. "Honestly, if that was me, I'd be so pissed off. Imagine having your literal soulmate spend every waking moment with you, and you neither of you have any idea that that was the person destined for you, right beside you all the freaking time, just because you can't see the fate string connecting the both of you."

"Oh, I'd be picking fights," I tell him. "So, what's the plan?"

Seungcheol looks at the both of us with a mischievous look on his eyes. He smirks. I squint at him and nod knowingly.

"We put clues for them to find," says the leader. Honestly, we only call him that because he's the oldest among our group. He insists it's a valid position, but really, we're just a bunch of college friends going to the same university and it just so happens that we're an odd number of people. But he says that it makes sense that someone becomes a leader, and ends up electing himself. I digress. "We remind them how they met. That way, maybe we can ignite a spark that would open their eyes, in a way, and maybe that way something aligns to finally let them see the fate string."

"Not a very elaborate scheme, but I'll take it," Jisoo opines.

"Hey, we have to give it a try, at least," I comment.

And so, the operation commences. We invited Jun and Aimee to one of the house parties Mingyu is holding that weekend. It isn't a coincidence that this is the exact same house that held the freshmen party we all attended on our first year. And it isn't a coincidence that this had been where Jun and Aimee had met two years ago.

Kitchen. The party was going smoothly, but Aimee definitely wasn't the type to like parties. She went there just for funsies but ended up getting heavily overstimulated, and decided to retreat to the kicthen, where there were less people (hopefully) so she could get a minute to regroup (ideally). When she got there, someone had already called dibs over the only haven she put her bet on, ransacking Mingyu's fridge for food. He whipped around, the donut he took a bite of hanging from his mouth, wide-eyed from seeing the stranger watching him take out Mingyu's jug of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter