Kya is Upset

I Was Pissed Off So I Conquered The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her baby won't talk to her. She just sits in the sofa, sulking, with her back turned to her mother. Carmen sighs as she studies her daughter, Kya, who is still trying her hardest to ignore her mother. It's because of the pony again. Her three-year-old wants to have a pet pony for her upcoming birthday, but of course, her two-story house with the smallest backyard, and no front yard isn't a suitable home for such an animal. But Kya doesn't want to accept her reasons. So she's being given the cold shoulder. Her husband, Malcolm, won't be home until late that evening, so she has to deal with their child's tantrum on her own. She sighs a second time as she watches the minute hand of the clock drag on. She's just about to surrender to her defeat, getting up from where she it as the kitchen counter preparing for their dinner, when an idea pops up in her head. She leaves for a moment and disappears into the primary bedroom to retrieve something. She's bound to pass by the sofa but Kya is still not looking at her. Her daughter simply shifts in her place and is now face-planting against the backrest of the couch, just so she could avoid her mother's gaze. She's a cute little potato despite being stubborn sometimes. When Carmen got to the bedroom, she took a Christmas card that was an excess from the previous holidays. She proceeds to write something on it, and, as quietly and as stealthily as she can, she sneaks into her daughter's room and places it on her nightstand.

At dinner, Kya still refuses to speak, but she can't avoid her mother's eye contact forever. Carmen smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter