Emotions

Cross and Sword
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

— I wanted to frame Jason's face when Mattheu walked with him to the tutors' room. That's one of my favorite memories in life — said Jimin between laughs. It was the fourth time that night that he and Jungkook had burst into laughter remembering the scene.

— It just doesn't beat the look on his face when you knocked him to the ground. That one was priceless too and made me very proud of you. And a little excited. I didn't know that seeing you reproduce everything I taught you would be so...y — the fighter grabbed Jimin's chin and lifted his head, which until then had been resting on the boy's chest, and kissed him lightly. After the training session, they took a shower and Jimin went to the fighter's room, following the same steps he had been doing for the past four days, where they would lie in bed together to talk, cuddle or kiss. That moment had become one of the most incredible of his day and he always woke up looking forward to his arrival.

 — I was lucky to have a good teacher — Jimin rested his cheek on the boy's chest again and listened to his heartbeat align with his own, both calm and serene. He had connected with Jungkook many times through his powers, but nothing compared to the depth of what he felt when he wrapped his arms around him or ran his hands through his hair, especially when all these moments were followed by a kiss. There was no superpower capable of reproducing the bond that brought him closer to Jungkook.

The fighter said something and laughed, but the words no longer made sense. Jimin's eyelids grew heavy, the fatigue of the day hit him and before he could say anything, he found himself drawn into the world of sleep and surrendered to the delicious darkness that enveloped him.

 

✧✧✧

 

The heat radiated from the black bodywork, soaking his forehead and making breathing more difficult. The vehicle was shaking and, from the large space where he was, which resembled a box attached to the car where he and someone else he couldn't identify were sitting, he could see the rear-view mirror and the dry, abandoned landscape that flashed by at high speed.

— Although I believe in you, I don't know if it's possible to do this. Your powers are not unlimited, Christian — the voice of the woman in front of him was not unfamiliar, but the difficulty of formulating coherent thoughts while dreaming and the sound of the tire against the road surface prevented him from recognizing her.

— There is no such possibility. If we want to bring the truth to light, I have to be able to do it — his mouth moved automatically, as if his brain had a mind of its own. Just like in the previous dream, the tone of his voice was different from yours. The silence stretched on for a moment and the woman crossed her legs.

— Even if I succeed, there must be some consequence.

— We're not in a position to think about ethics and morality.

— I'm not talking about that. How much effort does it take to connect with a person's neurons?

Jimin felt his s inflate and the air slowly leaves his lungs, a long, exaggerated sigh.

— I don't know, but we need to find out. For us. For the cause. And for the future of Cocoon.

          

✧✧✧

 

Jimin woke up in a jolt, his eyes wide and his chest rising and falling rapidly. He was even more startled when Jungkook appeared in his field of vision and put his hands on his shoulders, forgetting for a moment that he had fallen asleep in the fighter's room.

— Jimin, what happened? Are you all right?

A thin, constant ringing filled his hearing and all his senses were alarmed, as if his body believed it was in danger and needed to activate its defense mechanisms. It was the third time he'd had that kind of dream and, once and for all, he concluded that they weren't ordinary dreams, those of a playful nature that usually play with reality and create strange situations with random people in a jumble of meaningless things. These were different. They were too real, almost as if his soul had been transported to another body and inhabited the man called Cristhian. Always him, never anyone else. While in limbo between the end of the dream and waking up, Jimin felt a twinge of pain in his head.

— Hey, breathe — Jungkook sighed next to his ear, placing a few kisses on his shoulder — I'm here. You're not in danger. It's okay.

Jungkook knocked twice before entering and his thoughts, previously filled with reflections on dreams and meanings, gave way to the image that his eyes couldn't believe they were seeing. The fighter was clad only in a towel tied around his waist, and from his wet black hair stuck to his forehead dripped drops of water that soaked his back and ran down his chest.

Immediately, ideas that he had had after the first time they had had emerged from the place where they were stored and burned his cheeks. With his heart racing, Jimin sat up in bed and smiled.

           — You're doing this on purpose.

           — What?

           — Don't play dumb. Do you think I can't control myself?

           — I'm not doing anything — the other threw his arms up in the air, trying to maintain an image of innocence that didn't match his mischievous smile and sharp, lust-filled gaze — You're the one who's implying things.

           — You know very well what you're doing, Jungkook — Jimin got up from the bed and approached at a slow pace, keeping his gaze locked on the other man's. He was close enough to feel his breath. Close enough to feel the fighter's breath on his face, Jimin wrapped his arms around his waist and held him close, wetting his shirt. Despite being shy and withdrawn in everyday life, Jimin felt a part of his personality change when his hard-on came to a head. He became more reckless, lowered the defenses he had built up to protect himself from others, and exposed himself to vulnerability. Shame gave way to curiosity and the desire to satisfy the desires that arose.

— My mother taught me to always be polite and return favors — he whispered in the fighter's ear. Then he pulled the towel from around his waist and exposed him to the , leading him

Please log in to read the full chapter