Love ain’t a science

Cupid hotline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cupid? 

 

Hmmm

 

Why did you start working for a hotline, that helps people with their love life problems? 

 

It was just after 1 AM on a tuesday night and the two of them were on call with eachother neither one not wanting to end the call. 

 

I think it was because of my failed love life that I decided to do it. And also because it makes me feel better knowing someone is having a ty time also 

 

Are you a sadist? 
 

What kind of person do you think I am? 

 

Ok jeez no need to sound so offended.

 

Any updates on your love life? 

 

It's pretty much the same, unfortunately, 

 

You poor girl 

 

I know, what about you? have you dated anyone?

 

Hmmm no

 

Why? You have a good personality and I bet you're a little cutie 

 

Don't bruise my pride like that Sana--I just don't think I'm fit for the whole love idea 

 

So you're saying your unlovable? 

 

It's not that I'm saying I'm unlovable, just... some people have to be easier to love than others, right?

 

You seem pretty easy to love 

 

--

"You look like you haven't slept all night" Jeongyeon points out seeing Dahyun's zombie look she was going for today. 
 

The two friends were currently in chemistry and Dahyun was practically falling asleep feeling her eyelids slowly close and open again. She didn't sleep much last night due to staying on call with Sana. 

 

"I stayed up" Dahyun groans crossing her arms on the table and letting her head rest against them. 

 

"Studying again?" Jeongyeon asks, knowing that her friend loves to stay up studying or reading til dawn. 

 

"No, something occupied me" Dahyun yawns drifting off to sleep. 
 

Jeongyeon raised her eyebrows "What occupied you?" 

 

"You ask so many questions--just shhhh" Dahyun softly said her voice getting quiter as she feels her body about to fall asleep. 

 

Dahyun heard her teacher starting the lesson but she completely zoned out her voice. Not until a few minutes later she felt someone shaking her awake. 

 

"Wake up bro--we've been assigned groups" Jeongyeon shakes her awake. 

 

Dahyun groans as she sits back up, rubbing her eyes trying to get rid of the drowsiness she feels. She confusingly looks at Jeongyeon who had a grin on her face. 

 

"Did you hear anything I just said?" Jeongyeon asks watching Dahyun shake her head, Jeongyeon lets out a chuckle seeing the confusion on her face.

 

"We've just been assigned partners, yours is-" 

 

"Dahyun right?" A familiar girl's voice interrupts Jeongyeon. Dahyun looks over and was met with the sweet smile of Sana. Her eyes widen slightly seeing her stood at the end of their desks. 

 

"Sana!" Jeongyeon exclaims leaning over the table to give a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter