How to kick a ball

Cupid hotline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yo tofu!" Jeongyeon shouts seeing Dahyun sitting down by the bleachers on her lunch break, she watched the pale girl look up with a mouth full of sandwhich and looking around to find the culprit of the voice. 

 

Dahyun sees her and rolls her eyes before looking back down, eating her sandwhich that her mom made and reading the book she was currently on. 

 

"Whatcha doing up here, come down and play with us" Jeongyeon pants after running up from the field up to the bleachers where Dahyun sat. 

 

"I'm reading go away Jeong" Dahyun gestures her hand, trying to shoo Jeongyeon away from disturbing her anymore.

 

Jeongyeon smiled at how Dahyun was so into her books and had an idea that will make her get off the book. 

 

"Jeongyeon!! come back here you " Dahyun shouts, when she felt the book being grabbed out of her hand by Jeongyeon and seeing her run away with it towards the field. 

 

Dahyun groans and pushes her round glasses up her nose and grabbing her bag tossing it over her shoulders before walking down towards the field where her annoying friend has gone off to. 

 

"You're such an " Dahyun said snatching the book out of Jeongyeon's grasp and hits her around the head with it making Jeongyeon groan. She deserved it. 

 

"You're on the field, you might aswell play with us now--look even the cheerleaders are playing" Jeongyeon said pointing her hand towards the girls that were playing with the ball. 

 

Dahyun looked and let out small laugh seeing Sana miserably fail to kick a ball towards the net.

 

"Fine, but i'll only play for a few minutes" Dahyun agreed, walking over to the side of the field and placing her bag down, and rushes back onto the field. 

 

It field odd running again on a soccer field, the soft grass underneath her feet, it felt like home to her. An unfamiliar one. 

 

Jeongyeon smiled seeing Dahyun running towards them "Here!" She shouts passing a ball towards Dahyun who stopped it with her feet. 

 

Dahyun looked down at the ball and smiled passing it back to jeongyeon who gave her a thumbs up. Dahyun jogged over to her "You still have your touch" Jeongyeon said. 

 

Dahyun noticed that Jeongyeon kept looking over at the cheerleaders and she leaned back to see who she was looking at and it was the same girl that shouted at Sana in chemistry that one time. 

 

"Someone has a little crush" Dahyun said shoving her elbow into Jeongyeon lightly. 

 

"She's just a pretty, can you blame me?" Jeongyeon said shrugging her shoulders and kicking the ball in front of her straight into the back of the net. 

 

"Have you ever talked to her?" Dahyun asks. Jeongyeon was known to be the player type in her school--she is always going out with someone new every week to the point Dahyun didn't even bother remembering their names because she knows they're not gonna last a while. 

 

"She dislikes me, she said I need to stop toying with everything that has two legs" Jeongyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter