Miss Cheerleader

Cupid hotline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cupid what if she hates me? 

 

It's been three days since the big incident of Sana kicking a ball at Dahyun's face.

 

Sana i'm sure she doesn't, you didn't mean to do it right?

 

Right! but i still feel bad, what If I apologise to her again? 

 

Has she showed any signs of hating you? 

 

I haven't seen her since the incident, oh my god what if I drove her away.

 

Dahyun twirls the pencil around her hand, a habit she only does when she was talking to Sana. At first she couldn't believe that Sana was actually the Sana in her highschool. 

 

The Miss popular cheerleader. 

 

Maybe she's just a person that is hard to spot? 

 

I don't even know what her face looked like!, she was wearing a hoodie.

 

Its fine Sana, she doesn't hate you.

 

Positive? 

 

Positive

 

Dahyun felt weird knowing that she now knows that Sana is actually the Sana from her school, and not just another random girl.

 

Now if she ever sees the girl in the hallway she'll just have to go the opposite direction. 

 

---

"Yo tofu!" Dahyun hears the familiar annoying voice of her friend, seconds later she felt an arm wrap around her shoulder. 

 

"What do you want?" Dahyun sighs opening her locker and putting some of her books in, ignoring the nuisance next to her. 

 

"We have gym next, come on let's go together" Jeongyeon smiles, Dahyun groans she hates gym class. 

 

There was two types of people in the class, the athletic and the non-athletic. Dahyun falls between the two categories, she loves sports but she hates actually doing the physical part of it. 

 

"Hurry up!" Jeongyeon shouts as she runs past me and Dahyun groans. The sun didn't help with the hate for gym class especially when it's summer.

 

Jeongyeon was just a ball of energy and Dahyun was jealous of how someone can be so happy after running for nearly a whole four laps around the track. 

 

"So are you planning to join the team back?" Jeongyeon asks catching up to Dahyun's pace. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter