Balls

Cupid hotline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello? 

 

Dahyun picks up her phone after seeing an unknown number was calling. She drops her pencil on her piece of paper and stretches her arms.

 

So you did give me the right number 

 

She instantly smiles hearing Sana's voice.

 

Why wouldn't I give you the right number? You think i'm a fraud? 

 

Didn't your mommy tell you not to give random strangers your number? 

 

Dahyun chuckles hearing the stupid joke come out of Sana's mouth. 
 

I really downgraded from a friend to a stranger in less than a day? You bruise my ego Sana

 

Shut up, anyways whatcha doin? 

 

Im just in my school library, doing my homework, what about you?

 

You're in highschool too? 

 

No im in elementary school, you're talking to a child right you

 

You and your sarcastic-ness really need a reality check. 
 

Dahyun hears footsteps coming towards her and she saw one of her only friends coming out the corner.

 

Hold on a minute Sana

 

"Who are you talking to?" Jeongyeon asks with a questionable eyebrow raise. 

 

"No-no no one why?" Dahyun shuffles her stuff around her desk and hides her phone underneath her notebook. 

 

"Okay...weirdo, are you coming to my practice later?...you know you could always join the team back" Jeongyeon asks plopping her stuff down on the seat next to Dahyun's. 

 

"My playing days are over jeong you know that ever since I broke my leg" Dahyun sighs. 

 

Jeongyeon looks over at her sympathetically "Well what better way to get back your skills then to practice again?" 

 

Dahyun wishes, she used to be part of the soccer team in middle school and also at the start of highschool well until the fateful day of when she broke her leg stupidly chasing after a dog and getting hit by a car. 

 

Not the nicest of stories but it sure as hell was funny...well to her no one else finds it amusing. 

 

"I'll see, i'm doing my work now, stop distracting me and shoo" Dahyun shoos her friend away hoping that she'll go, she didn't wanna let the girl on the other line wait too long. 

 

"Jeez just say you don't love me" Jeongyeon dramatically cries out. 

 

"Shut up and go" 

 

"Ok ok, i'll see you later then, the cheerleaders are also practicing, some eye candy for you" Jeongyeon winks and leaves her alone. Dahyun lets out a sigh at how stupid her friend was. 

 

Hello? Sana? 

 

What took you so long? 

 

Sorry my friend came to talk to me

 

You have other friends? I'm hurt cupid 

 

Youre saying that as if you don't have friends 

 

Shhhh, let me be dramatic.

 

Okay...weirdo, what are you doing calling me around this time? 

 

Im bored, and I have nothing to do, Im just aimlessly walking around my school. 

 

What a sad life you lead

 

You know for a cupid you're d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter