Study date

Cupid hotline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guess what

 

A guessing game again? 

 

I've got another date 

 

You little player Sana

Who is it this time? 

 

It's with tofu, it's not a date it's just a study date she's giving me all her notes for this one subject i'm struggling on

 

Ahh her 

How's Romeo? 

 

Who?- OH! Kiko, she's good, She invited me to watch her practice soccer, I think i'm falling in love how romantic is that 

 

You don't sound so thrilled with that 

 

I dont particularly wanna sit there and just watch her practice soccer, i'll be freezing to death.

 

Its the price of love Sana

 

I can hear the teasing tone in your voice cupid. I knowww buttttt

 

Butttt what

 

I don't know. Oh my god. I need to go to my study date! 

Goodbye cupid

 

Dahyun looked at her phone and heard the familiar beeping noise and laughed, Sana was gonna be late to their study date. 

 

She walks downstairs and into the kitchen where her parents were lounging around in. 

 

"Mom, Dad, please don't be weird when my friend comes over" Dahyun pleaded and already saw the tray full of snacks prepared by her mom. 

 

"Weird? Honey our daughter thinks we're gonna be weird." Her dad said cackling, and from then on that's when Dahyun knew they were gonna embarrass her. 

 

"I'm heartbroken" Her mom follows along giving Dahyun a smile "I'll try to keep him contained with his 'weirdness'" she said. 

 

"Everyday in this household I get insulted by my wife and daughter" Her dad dramatically puts his newspaper down on the table. 

 

"Yeah yeah whatever old man" Dahyun said patting his shoulder and walking over to the fridge to get a drink. She takes a sip of the cold juice that runs down .

 

"Are you sure she's not your girlfriend?" Her mom says out of the blue. 

 

Making Dahyun choke on her drink. 

 

"Come on honey, don't kill our favourite child" Her dad laughs. 

 

"I'm your only child" Dahyun points out after recovering from her mom's question "and no mother dearest she is not my girlfriend" 

 

Dahyun then hears the doorbell ring. 

 

She rushes towards the door and looks through through the peep hole. 

 

It was Sana. 

 

She was early. 

 

What the . 

 

She calms herself and opens the door "Sana!" She greets her with a smile and opens the door wider to let Sana in. 

 

"You look surprise to see me" Sana giggles out and steps inside the cozy house. 

 

Her eyes scan around and she could smell something freshy baked and the scent of vanilla lingering around the house. 

 

"You have a very cute and cozy house" Sana said, and Dahyun couldn't help but smile at how wide her eyes were while scanning her house. 

 

"Thank you" Dahyun said smiling at her. She noticed that Sana was wearing grey sweatpants and a white tank top exposing her collar bone with a light blue cardigan. 

 

Cute and cosy. 

 

And on the other hand Dahyun looked homeless with her grey sweat shorts and oversized white t-shirt and her messy unkempt bed hair. 

 

"Dahyun, come introduce us to your friend sweetie" Dahyun heard her mom's voice in the kitchen and mentally groaned in her head.

 

"Slight warning about my parents, don't listen to anything they say please" Dahyun said.

 

Sana nodded and smiled following Dahyun through the hall way and into the modern looking kitchen. 

 

"Oh my! you're beautiful" Her mom instantly said noticing Sana. 

 

Sana blushed "Thank you Mrs Kim, and thank you for letting me in your house" She said. 

 

"And she's polite! honey our daughter hit the jackpot" 
 

Dahyun sat down across from her dad on the table and planted her face on the table, feeling the warmth of her cheeks.

 

Sana giggles at her reaction now knowing why Dahyun warned her about her parents.

 

"Is she paying you?" Dahyun's dad asks Sana "You can admit if Dahyun is paying you to be her friend, this is a safe space" He said. 

 

Dahyun bangs her head more against the table.

 

Sana laughs "How did you know?" she plays along with Dahyun's parents.

 

Dahyun groans ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter