It’s you again

Cupid hotline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The warm breeze of the the summer air brushes over Dahyun's face, she was currently taking a nap underneath a tree, the leaves giving her shade from the scorching sun. 

 

Her peaceful nap was disturbed by someone's shadow looming over her, Dahyun opened one eye to peek who it was and was met with a beautiful sight. 

 

Sana was staring over at her with a smile on her face, her hair blowing from the wind, Dahyun thought scenes like this only happens in them cheesy romcoms.

 

"You look comfortable" Sana comments sitting down next to Dahyun underneath the shady tree. 

 

"A-am I dreaming?" Dahyun asks her voice sounding deep from just waking up, she slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes trying to make sure she was awake.

 

"Do you want me to pinch you?" Sana asks jokingly, Dahyun cutely shakes her head no and looks at Sana giving her eyes time to adjust to the pretty girl sat next to her. 

 

"W-what are you doing here Sana?" Dahyun asks. The tree was fairly hidden behind the school, it was Dahyun's safe haven to take secret naps in and to also have her alone time. 

 

"I was just passing by to meet with someone behind the school and then I came across you sleeping" Sana explained with a small smile playing on her face. 

 

"Ahh I see, who did you meet up with?" Dahyun asks falling back down on the soft grass and covering her eyes with her arm. 
 

"Someone slipped a note inside my locker and asked me to meet them behind the school, it was just a under classman asking me out" Sana said she looks down at the pale girl and smiles, Dahyun surely was a hidden gem. 
 

"Isn't that too cliche?" Dahyun chuckles, she wasn't at all surprised that Sana had admirers from every year, even when they were first years she had the upper classmen within her palms, didn't matter if they were a guy or girl, she had them. 

 

"I find it cute, why? do you have something against confessions like that?" Sana asks. 

 

"It's just overused, tell me how many times have you been confessed to behind the school?" Dahyun asks moving her arm slightly just so she can look at Sana. 

 

"Too many to count" 

 

"Exa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter