Eyeliner and Club Soda

Carnal Christmas

 

 

 

 

The cold was brutal, and it killed Minho's semi in the most uncomfortable way imaginable. They entered a normal-looking building with a Korean diner and a closed stationary store on the ground floor. They took the stairs up to the fourth floor, and Minho was grateful for the warmth.

 

At the entrance, Jinki showed the guard something on his phone. Tickets, perhaps? Minho hadn't realized that they would need tickets. He wondered if they cost money. Probably, but Jinki hadn't mentioned anything. Minho wasn't sure how he felt about being treated. He wasn't used to that, but it kind of made him feel like they were on a date. He did like that, even though this was probably the strangest date he would ever be on.

 

They walked into what seemed like a normal locker room, maybe for a sauna or a gym.

“We're early, so I want to change.” Jinki said, stopping by a big locker. He pulled off his beige, oversized knitted sweater. Underneath he was wearing a very tight sleeveless shirt, silver and black. Using the mirror inside the locker door, he put on some black eyeliner, surprisingly quickly. Minho had never really understood makeup on men, but he had to admit that he didn't hate the end result. It suited him, made him look more sensual.

 

Opening up his backpack, Jinki reached for a black leather collar with metal-spikes, and put it on himself. He looked up at Minho for a second.

“You look fine, but... I brought some shirts, in case you wanted to dress more...” His words died out but Minho knew what he meant.

“What have you got?”

“Just some...” He had a fishnet tanktop in his hand. “But you don't have to, Minho-sshi. A black shirt is totally appropriate.”

“Since I'm here, I should get into the correct vibe.” He smiled and started ing his shirt.

“I also have...”

“No, this one is fine.”

After pulling the shirt off, he hung it in their shared locker, and then accepted the bundle of fishnet shirt. It took a few seconds to sort out which part was up and which was down. During the process he happened to glance up, and saw Jinki staring at his chest. His eyes were narrowed and he was lightly nibbling on his lower lip. The hot gaze went through Minho like a bolt of lightning. This was desire. Jinki wanted him. Even though he had said several times now that he found Minho attractive, it had always sounded so clinical, like Jinki found him objectively handsome, which Minho was well aware that most people did. But now it became clear that it was more than that. He wanted him, ually, in a primal way.

 

So Minho took his time, put the fishnet tanktop on slowly, maybe puffing up his chest slightly, enjoying the hot gaze. He had never really thought about it before, how it would feel to be desired by another man. But now that it was happening, it made him feel hot, and good about himself.

 

Clearing his throat, Jinki reluctantly looked away from his chest.

“You're all ready now.” It was obvious he was battling with himself, so his gaze wouldn't drop down again, staring at Minho's mostly exposed chest like a ert. But Minho wanted Jinki to stare at him like a ert.

“No makeup for me?” He teased with a crooked smile (that he knew made him handsome).

“I didn't think...” Jinki stuttered a little, being caught off guard. “Your eyes are so big you don't really need it... but of course you can... Do you want it?”

“Sure, since I'm here, why not try?”

“You know how?”

“Not at all.”

Jinki chuckled. “I'll help.”

 

He reached for his eyeliner again, and Minho spread his legs slightly, so he would be less tall standing up, and Jinki wouldn't have to reach up. Very gently, Jinki cupped his face, keeping it steady, then he started applying some makeup.

 

Standing like this, they were very close, and Jinki's gentle touches created tingles on his skin. Even when Jinki asked him to close his eyes, Minho could still feel their closeness, and it felt intimate, in a way that made him excited for tonight.

 

“There.” He said softly.

Minho opened up his eyes, and blinked slowly.

Jinki chuckled slightly and smiled. “It looks good, do you like it?”

Going towards the mirror on the wall, he looked at himself. The eyeliner was subtle, just framing his eyes, but still he looked like another person, especially when considering the fishnet tanktop he was wearing. Looking to the side, he saw a couple of guys completely clad in leather, and on the other side there were three guys wearing cowboy hats and assless pants, already starting to cup each other in front, while laughing and joking around. Compared to these guys he looked tame, but still he felt like he belonged. And he liked it. Since he was trying out these things, he didn't want to half- it.

 

The sound of the locker being closed drew his attention, and he looked back, seeing Jinki approaching him. Without saying anything, he reached around him, putting something in Minho's front pocket. He was wearing tight black jeans (he had felt like black was the color for these kinds of things), so Jinki had to apply some pressure to get this thing in his pocket. Even though he didn't touch any sensitive areas, it was close enough to make said areas react.

 

Minho looked at him questioningly.

“Condoms.” He said simply. “In case you need them later.”

He just nodded, but his heart made an extra beat.

 

As Minho walked behind him through a small corridor, he noticed that Jinki too was wearing tight black jeans. Very tight, especially in the way they hugged his round bottom. Minho got the strangest urge to reach forward and pat it a little, maybe even squeeze. He started remembering how it felt to have those full buttocks in his hands and he missed it. Even better would be to put his arms around him, pressing against him. He pushed the thoughts away, this wasn't appropriate, they weren't in a relationship. They were only friends, barely that. Not even friends, but they might still have tonight. Minho his lower lip. This whole situation was weird, very weird, and he almost started to get second thoughts, wondering what he was even doing here. Then Jinki glanced back and smiled at him, excitedly, and all thoughts evaporated from Minho's brain.

 

The corridor turned into an open area, which looked like a small club, with loud music and a couple of half- men dancing in cages. Jinki asked Minho what he wanted and then went to get their drinks. Within minutes, he returned, holding Minho's club soda, and a pale green drink for himself.

 

Accepting the drink and thanking him made Minho feel a bit weird, like he was the girl on this date, being paid for and taking care of. The club soda also didn't make him feel more manly. In a place like this he should have ordered a whiskey or a cocktail with a ty name. But he didn't want alcohol. Last time, he hadn't even been drunk, but the evening had still passed in a blur, way too fast somehow. So now he didn't want to risk it. He considered explaining himself, so he wouldn't look like a prude who couldn't even drink alcohol, but when he looked at Jinki, he didn't seem to care at all.

 

Instead, he was staring at the surroundings, an obvious glint in his eyes. He was biting down on his plump lower lip and it was clear that he was excited about tonight. .

 

Minho's chest became warm. It was strange watching someone so obviously aroused, who wasn't even trying to hide it. As subtly as he could, Minho glanced at him, watched him watch the other guys at the club. He noticed how he his lips while looking at the sensual hip movements of the guy dancing in the cage closest to him, wearing nothing but very tight silver shorts. Even though Jinki didn't say anything, Minho could just feel how he came more aroused, how his anticipation for the night grew.

 

For a short while, Minho looked at the dancer as well, but then regretted the time wasted. Watching the dancer wasn't that y really, he was clearly just doing his job, going through the motions, probably thinking about his laundry, or what to watch on television when his shift ended. No, it didn't do anything for Minho. But what was y, was to feel how Jinki responded to him, how his desire grew, real desire, how his uality appeared right in front of Minho's eyes. Last time, it had felt like Jinki had tried to hide it, at least in the beginning, but now he was showing this true, intimate part of himself.

 

“Master?”

Both of them were startled at the unexpected interruption, and they both simultaneously turned their heads towards the voice.

“Hey Master.” The stranger said sweetly, smiling at Jinki, who then smiled back.

It was a skinny guy, young, maybe a bit over twenty years old, and he looked androgynous, like a typical that liked to dress up in drag every now and again.

 

“Hey, Taemin-ah.” Jinki's smile grew larger and he lightly squeezed his upper arm. “How have you been?”

“Good, and Master Jinki?”

“Good too.”

It took Minho a second to understand why this boy was calling Jinki 'Master' but once he did, his chest felt strangely tight. They must have done this weird thing together, with Jinki as the dominant one. Maybe this was the type of guys he really liked, so he could control them, so he could them. Minho was also very aware of the fact that he called this guy 'Taemin-ah', while he was still 'Minho-sshi'.

 

“Are you here alone? Or with a new dom?” Jinki asked casually (or at least Minho hoped it was casual).

“New dom.”

“Where is he?”

“He went to the bathroom.”

Jinki's eyebrows lifted. “Does he know you are talking to me?”

“Uh... no.” The guy's expression turned sheepish.

“Taemin-ah.” Jinki's voice was soft, yet firm.

“We're not exclusive.” He muttered guiltily.

“You still need to ask permission. You're here with him now.”

“Fine.” He sighed. “But can I call you later?”

“Sure. Now, go and be good.”

“Yes, Master.” His voice was unnaturally sweet, almost sugary, he winked and went back to a booth at the other end of the room.

“Brat.” Jinki muttered affectionately to himself.

“Do you... do you know him well?” Minho asked even though the answer was obvious, but he wanted the conversation to go in a certain direction.

“Alright, we've hooked up a few times.” With a half-smile, he took a small sip of his drink, then he looked at Minho. “The pure subs are the most manipulative... they're always pushing the boundaries, because they like being put in place.”

“Why...” Minho hesitated, because he didn't want to change Jinki's mind. “Why didn't you hook up with him tonight?”

“Because he's not mine tonight.” He blurted out automatically, seeming surprised at the question.

“N-not yours?” Even if Minho ignored the 'tonight' part, the statement was weird, since Jinki was apparently always having with guys he was not in a relationship with.

“You never touch another man's sub without permission.”

“He seemed pretty eager.” His voice sounded more bitter than he wanted it to.

“The dom's permission.” Jinki clarified. “Otherwise it's pure chaos.”

“Ah...”

“Besides.” He smiled. “I have other plans tonight.”

“Oh?” Minho played innocent but his stomach turned over.

“Yeah! I'm going to show you the scene.” His smile was wide and he sounded excited.

“Oh, yeah.” Minho smiled back, it was impossible not to, the smile was too big, kind of cute, and kind of pretty.

“Are you ready?”

“Mmh.” Minho nodded slightly, his throat suddenly dry, so he took a sip of his club soda.

 

For a moment neither of them said anything, and they drank their drinks in silence. The tension between them grew with every second, and Minho just knew they were both thinking about tonight, and that both of them were getting excited.

 

The truth was that he wasn't sure what to expect. They would watch weird together, and then what? Would they also have ? With leather and and strange whips? Or would it be too much and Minho wouldn't be able to do it. Would he maybe watch while Jinki was being ed? Up close and in every detail. Or would he watch Jinki someone else? Minho didn't know, and he couldn't picture it properly, but at the same time his mind filled with random flashes of everything that could possibly happen.

 

He took the last sip of his club soda, very aware of the fact that Jinki was watching him carefully, with a glint in his eyes. As soon he was done, Jinki said softly:

“Common, let's go.”

And Minho just nodded.