If...

Carnal Christmas

 

 

 

 

For a moment, time stood still, and Minho's senses had never been more alert. He could feel Jinki's closeness, the warmth radiating from him and the overwhelming softness of his lips.

 

Then time started ticking again, way too fast, and Jinki moved away.

“There, are you happy now?”

The words sounded muffled, and it took Minho a second to come back to reality, and notice that he was talking to the waiter, who smirked, handed them their drinks, and then left them alone.

 

Minho felt strange. The kiss had been short, but still he could feel a tingling sensation on his lips, and he was suddenly very aware of the blood pumping through his veins.

 

 

After staying silent for a while, Jinki asked softly:

“So that's how you ended up here?”

“Yeah.” He answered sheepishly. “Sehun can be very convincing.”

Again, there was a short silence.

“And you have never been with a man before?”

Minho shook his head.

“And... you're not sure you actually want to?”

“No... sorry. I'm a bit of a mess.” For some reason he felt guilty.

“Don't be.” Jinki placed his hand on top of Minho's.

It was meant to be comforting, but the place where their skin touched felt warm, somehow. He pulled his hand back, and Minho kind of wished he hadn't.

 

“It takes time to figure out what you want, and events like this one might help.”

“Maybe.” Minho was surprised by his gentleness, by how he didn't feel any judgment coming from him, only compassion and understanding.

“Do you ever think about it? You with another man?”

“Generally, no. But... sometimes. When I'm drunk. It's not about any specific man, I've never been in love with another man, and I don't think I can be. But sometimes. Yes. I think about it. But I don't know if it's something I want in reality.”

“Hmm... Maybe later, we can go on back and watch.”

“Watch?” Minho swallowed, and felt his throat go dry, so he took the first sip of his beer. He hadn't wanted a sip earlier because he didn't want to destroy the lingering tingling sensation on his lips, but now sadly it was mostly gone.

“If you're not ready to do anything yourself yet, maybe it's good to try and watch other guys in action.”

“In... action?” Suddenly it felt very hot in here, and he took another sip.

“Seeing things in real life is very different from . It might help you understand if your interest in this is real or purely... theoretical.”

“W-watch them? Won't they mind?”

This time, Jinki laughed a little, and then he shook his head. “On the contrary, most guys here love the attention, so we would be doing them a favor.”

 

Minho took a huge sip of his beer, suddenly very thirsty.

“W-what kind of things would they be doing?”

“We can choose. There is a room only for s.”

“O-only for...”

“Yes, you can give them, receive them, or just watch.”

“And everyone is just... okay with that?”

“Yes. Of course.” Jinki smiled a little. “Then there are big rooms with more of a group activity, of all genders.”

. He was talking about .

“Then there are rooms with gay , men on men only, and smaller, more private rooms with a couple or a throuple and a small audience.”

Minho swallowed, and took another sip of his beer, a big one.

“Hypothetically... if this was one of your fantasies, what would you want to do?”

“Uhh... what do you mean?” Minho kind of did suspect what he meant, but he didn't want to assume and embarrass himself.

“If you could do anything that you want in this event, not in reality, but only in your fantasy, what might that be?”

“I'm... not sure.” Suddenly he felt very nervous.

“Would you like visiting one of the rooms, and watch one guy give a to another?”

“Maybe.” If it was a fantasy, he might want that.

“Would they be , or wearing clothes?”

“The... former.”

“Would you watch them from beginning to end, all the way until the guy came?”

He nodded once, of course he would watch it until the end.

“Does the guy have a big , filling up his mouth, or a smaller one, easier to ?”

The description was very vivid, and suddenly this imaginary couple filled up his mind. “The... former... probably.”

Jinki took a sip of his orange drink. “Would he on his face? Or in his mouth? Or on the ground?”

“Mouth.” Too much of Minho's blood was moving to his center.

“And maybe he would open his mouth, showing you the inside?”

Minho didn't answer that. That was too crude to answer, but his started throbbing a little.

“Would it turn you on, watching him like that?”

“Pr-probably.” Why was he answering all of these questions? There was no reason to answer any of them, but he couldn't stop. Feeling very nervous, he took a big sip of his beer, but there wasn't so much left, so he finished the rest.

“Hmm... that would too,” Jinki said with a very soft voice, and then he took a slow sip of his drink.

 

“Here let me take that.” The ty elf interrupted their conversation, as he picked up Minho's empty beer bottle. “Do you want another one?”

Feeling strangely flustered, he just nodded. It was not until the waiter had left that Minho realized that he would probably bring the mistletoe again, and he started to panic.

 

Not aware of his inner turmoil, Jinki continued naturally, like this was a normal conversation to have.

“If you got... very , would you maybe want to participate?”

Not knowing what that meant exactly, Minho didn't answer.

“What would you like more, in your fantasy, give a , or receive one?”

After a moment's thought, Minho answered: “Receive.” It was too much, somehow, to have another man's in his mouth.

“Would you mind if... someone... watched?” Jinki looked directly at him, and the way he paused around the word 'someone' made Minho think that Jinki was talking about himself. That he wanted to watch, while some guy Minho's .

The thought didn't turn him off as much as he expected. In some way it was already happening, since Jinki was listening in on his fantasy. So him standing there wouldn't be a big problem. Before he could say anything, the waiter dressed as a ty elf came back with a bottle of beer.

“You know the drill.” He said cheekily.

 

Panicking a little, Minho looked at Jinki, who just smiled a little, and lightly his lower lip. As he moved a little closer, Minho's heartbeat became heavier, and heavier, until their lips touched, then it started beating exceedingly fast. Jinki's lips were soft like before, so incredibly soft, but this time his mouth was slightly open, the kiss slightly wetter, without them fully making out.

 

Afterwards, their eyes met for a while, and Minho did not know what that meant, but he couldn't look away. Eventually, Jinki turned his head, said something to the waiter but Minho didn't fully hear them. Absentmindedly, he took a sip of his new beer, the coldness of the glass in stark contrast to the warmth of Jinki's lips.

 

“In your... fantasy...” Jinki continued like they hadn't just shared an intimate kiss. But to him probably it was normal to kiss a stranger, that was nothing to make him even pause for a second. “Do you think you would want to... try out any kinks?”

“No...” That was too much. Minho didn't have any kinks, and just trying to think of any was difficult. Having a fantasy where he visited a club was already more wild than he could handle.

“Hmm...” Jinki looked down at the table, casually moving his glass back and forth.

“How about... penetration... ... do you think that might... happen? In your fantasy.”

“Maybe...” Minho's heart was beating a little faster again.

“Hmm...” Jinki didn't really show any reaction. “If that would happen... in your fantasy... would you be receiving... or giving?”

“Uh... giving.”

The question surprised him. Minho was tall and manly, objectively speaking. It was obvious that he would top. The alternative had never even crossed his mind, so it felt weird to be asked.

 

Jinki took a sip of his drink, finishing it up. A warmth ran through Minho's body, and he automatically thought about the mistletoe. Whether they would kiss again.

 

Looking around, the waiter was nowhere around, but Jinki seemed relaxed, like he didn't want another drink. He looked like it didn't concern him one way or the other, if the mistletoe would arrive or not. It probably made sense if he was here all the time that the thought of a simple kiss wouldn't make him nervous. Though the truth was that Minho didn't really know whether Jinki felt one way or another about the kiss. He didn't really know anything about him.

 

“Have you... participated in many such events before?”

“Mmh... quite a bit.”

“You don't really look it.”

Jinki looked at him.

“I mean, I wouldn't have guessed... I mean, you look normal.” He cursed his unsmooth approach.

But instead of getting offended, Jinki started laughing, his big smile strangely alluring. “No worries. I'm abnormal on the inside.”

“That's not... that's not what I meant.” Minho felt himself blush. “What uhm... kind of things do you participate in?”

“Pretty much everything.”

“E-E-Everything.” Minho felt his mouth getting dry and took a sip of his. “Surely you cannot... I'm sure there is something you do not like.”

“Not really... though...” He seemed to think for a moment. “I prefer with men. Of course I've participated in events with many people of different genders. But I'm rarely attracted to events with only women.”

Minho was not sure if that counted as not liking something. Wasn't that just his uality? He cleared his throat, his thoughts moving fast without really landing on a particular image.

 

“Have you... been coming to things like these for a long time?”

“Mmh, I guess. Since my early twenties, so... 7 years or so?”

“How did it start?”

“Similar to you, I guess.” He smiled. “My boyfriend at the time wanted to try. But then I just... liked it too much.”

Too much? Minho wasn't sure what that meant. “I... I'm not sure if it's for me.” He admitted. Both to be honest, but also because he didn't want to lead the guy on. Though, admittedly, the guy hadn't really shown any signs of being attracted to him. Minho told himself that was probably for the best, but there was a nagging feeling in his stomach. Maybe his ego was slightly bruised that this guy who seemed to like everything wasn't hitting on him.

 

“So this might be the only time you attend an event like this?”

“Yes. Probably.” Hopefully. He didn't want Sehun to keep dragging him to weird places.

“Then it makes sense to use the time well.” He smirked a little. “How about we go take a look at what this place has to offer? Then you can be sure you have no regrets?”

“Uhm... okay, I guess.”

Although Minho pretended to be relaxed, his mind was freaking out over the fact that he had just agreed to watch some ual acts between strangers. But a part of him, a substantial part, was kind of excited.