Watching

Carnal Christmas

 

 

Looking at himself in the mirror, Minho took a deep breath. If a week ago somebody would have told him that he would be standing in the bathroom of club, he would have rolled his eyes so hard they would have popped out. But here he was, mentally preparing himself to watch some gay ual acts in real life. 

 

Having a minute for himself helped to calm down the heat that had been gathering below his waist. Probably he should just bail, but Jinki was right. Minho would probably never do anything like this ever again, so it would be a waste of opportunity not to explore it a little. In the worst case scenario he would get a couple of ideas for fantasies he could use when that particular mood came over him. Best case scenario he would realise that he had never been interested in gay ual acts to begin with. He could go back to his normal life, find a new girlfriend, without any doubts or regrets. 

 

Though actually, he kind of had one regret already. The mistletoe. Seeing Jinki finish his drink had made Minho think that he would order another, and that they would have to kiss again. But it hadn't happened. It was perhaps an exaggeration to say that he regretted this, but he had envisioned it to happen for the third time. Things always happened in three, otherwise the story didn't feel complete. But thinking about this felt silly, and useless. The night had barely even started and he was feeling disappointed it didn't turn exactly like he had imagined. This wasn't like him at all, so Minho shook off the weird feeling. If he really wanted to try and properly kiss a man, there probably would be opportunities, tonight. But he still couldn't shake the feeling that the third kiss should have happened, that something was still unfulfilled.

 

Jinki was already waiting outside the bathroom, and smiled a little when he saw him. Without saying anything, he started walking and Minho followed.

 

They stopped in front of a big black velvet curtain. Hesitating for a moment, Jinki looked at him. 

"You might get... hit on. If you're not ready for that yet, stay close to me, that might help."

Minho nodded, thankful. He was absolutely not ready for that.

"But if you do want... some attention... just let me know and I'll give you space."

Minho nodded once, even though he was very sure that was not going to happen.

 

Pulling back the curtain, Jinki signalled him to go through it, and with a beating heart he did.

 

Expecting something dramatic, he was slightly disappointed when he only saw a normal hotel-like hallway, generic gray carpet on the floor with soulless art on the wall in black picture frames. They walked ahead, and nothing seemed abnormal, until a guy walked past them wearing nothing but a robe and some flip flops. Reaching the end of the hallway, they took a right turn, and the space opened up to a small lounge, with sofas and coffee tables and a small bar in one of the corners.

 

But the atmosphere was completely different from the bar they had come from.  Here there were only men, and at least half of them were only wearing robes or less. Two guys were making out, and another guy wearing only a thong was sitting on his partner's lap, wiggling a little. It made Minho feel weird, to see such a thing out in the open, but the strangest thing was how casual this felt. Nobody was showing any strong reactions, or indicating this was weird, so it felt a lot more natural than Minho had expected it to feel.

 

Jinki didn't stop here, but walked past the lounge, and into a back room. Just before entering, he took Minho's hand. Surprised by the feeling of a warm hand in his, it took Minho a few seconds to realise what was happening around him.

 

There were three couples, all men, participating in oral . Two of the couples were , one where the receiver was standing up, the other sitting down in a chair. The third couple also had one guy standing and his partner on the floor in front of him but both of them were wearing clothes. The guy receiving the had his shirt ed, and his appeared and disappeared into his partner's mouth. There were also at least a half a dozen guys watching. One guy was on his knees alone on the middle of the floor and he looked at them hopefully, but Jinki lightly shook his head. It seemed like he was just there, waiting for a to . 

 

Minho swallowed. This was a lot. Really a lot, and he didn't even know where to look. A grunt pulled his attention, and he watched as the clothed guy his partner harder, and harder. He seemed to be very good at this, and Minho couldn't help to think how good it would feel to get his own . It had been a while.

 

Not only had he been single for over two months, which was his longest time without in his adult life, but his ex had also not been particularly keen on oral . She had also not been particularly good at it, so they only did it occasionally. Minho hadn't minded, there was other stuff they could do, but when looking at that guy bobbing his head, it made Minho feel like he missed it.

 

The guy with the open shirt grunted loudly, and his partner stopped moving. Holding his breath, Minho expected him to spit, or open up his mouth, to show proof of the ion, but he didn't. He just quietly swallowed, which was kind of anticlimactic, made Minho feel like something was missing.

 

His eyes wandered to the other couple, a guy blowing off his boyfriend who was sitting on a chair. Though, maybe this wasn't his boyfriend, maybe they didn't even know each other. The thought made Minho nervous. 

 

The two of them were pretty, delicate looking, almost feminine, very obviously gay. It sort of surprised Minho to see them together, he had expected the more feminine guys to be matched up with more masculine guys, but that didn't seem to be the case. There were no such rules. The guy on the floor started pulling at his own while off his partner, both of them groaning.

 

This didn't feel real, like Minho wasn't actually watching this happen. But his body still reacted, all of his blood flowing to his center. It was too wild, some guys just doing that right in front of him, in front of other people, without a hint of shame. He tried picturing himself in this situation. Would he like it? Maybe as a fantasy, yes. Thinking about a pretty guy his was hot. Thinking about other men watching that and getting by them was also hot. But would he actually want to sit down right now and make it happen in reality? Not really. Why was he so complicated? Though maybe it didn't matter that he was. If he liked watching, why not just do that? There was no reason to overthink it. He could just enjoy watching for a while, the way that very hard got wet with saliva. Minho resisted the urge to adjust his pants.

 

The guy his partner got more and more eager, making him grunt louder, until he came. Again, the guy just swallowed, without showing anything. That was very unsatisfying, and Minho started to feel frustrated. The guy on his knees was still , and moments later he came into his hand, shivering. That was hot, but still not enough.

 

Suddenly, a guy from the audience walked to the center of the floor, where this man from earlier was waiting for someone to . His smile turned big, and he immediately started ing his pants. Minho held his breath, waiting for it to start, when a warm hand gently took his.

"Common, let's go."

Surprised by the touch, Minho just let himself be dragged, even though he would have liked to stay longer.

 

Walking along the hallways, holding hands with another man felt strange, especially since he was aroused, but not bad strange. Now when they were just walking, Minho secretly adjusted his pants, the slight hints of touches against his center, making him feel tingly and weird.

 

They entered another room, and Minho nearly got a heart attack when he saw a guy ramming his into the of another man. Without realising, his grip around Jinki's hand got tighter.

 

One guy was on all fours, on some red velvety, round bed while the guy behind him was ing him hard. Both of them were so sweaty, it was obvious they had been at it for a while. Without warning, the guy pulled out, and almost instantly another guy took over, ing that guy into oblivion.

 

This time it was Minho who started sweating. They were sharing? They were just taking turns, ing the same guy? Suddenly his own was pounding, hard. This was hot. Beyond hot. 

 

The guy just kept ing him, and ing him, until he came, and pulled out. Immediately the other guy started again. They were wearing condoms, but Minho pretended that they weren't, that guy was just ing through another man's , filling up that tight little . 

 

"Is this turning you on?" Jinki whispered, his voice low and sultry.

Minho just nodded once, eyes still focused on the penetration. But their interaction made him aware of the fact that he was still holding Jinki's hand. Probably he should let go, but he didn't.

"If you want, we can find someone to you off?" He suggested. "Just tell me who you like, and I will help you get him."

A wave of electricity ran through Minho's body. Just like that he could get anyone he wanted to his very needy . 

 

When he looked around, he saw a lot of handsome, guys who were probably willing to him. But thinking about that made him feel weird. It did make him hot, but at the same time it made him deeply uncomfortable, almost icky.

"Or... I could do it?"

Very sharply, Minho turned his head, looking at Jinki. "You would do that for me?" He had not even considered that.

"Of course." Jinki shrugged casually. "You're gorgeous." 

"Okay." Minho answered automatically, without even thinking, and as he said it, he realised that he did want it.

Jinki's facial expression softened, and he smiled a little. Smiling suited him, and Minho relaxed a little too.

 

He didn't realise why he was okay with this guy his . Maybe because he knew him a little, because he was gentle and not aggressive, so it was less intimidating. Most importantly, Minho's was bursting, he needed a release, badly.

 

Jinki gently wrapped his arms around Minho's shoulders, and looked him directly in the eyes. Minho's heart skipped a beat. He moved closer, and their lips locked in a kiss. It was soft at first, but only for a second, then Jinki opened his mouth, inviting his tongue in, teasing him. The kiss turned wet and needy, their bodies pressed together, and Minho could feel that Jinki was also hard. This was the kind of kiss Minho had expected from their next mistletoe kiss. He had been right. They had needed a third kiss, and now that it was happening it was so, so satisfying.

 

Pulling away, Jinki lightly his lips. They seemed a bit swollen now, but maybe they had always been this plump.

 

He smiled a little, but this time his smile didn't fully reach his eyes, which were dark with desire. Very slowly, very calmly, Jinki started buttoning down Minho's shirt.

"If it gets too much, just tell me to stop and I will. No questions asked."

Minho nodded, though he didn't think that he would want to stop. But what he did want was another kiss. Though he had spent all this time convincing himself that three was the optimal number, now that he had three kisses, he wanted a fourth.

 

He got one extra, when Jinki gave him a short sloppy kiss when pushing the shirt off his shoulders. Next, he started on Minho's pants, ing them, pulling them down. Minho removed his shoes and stepped out of his pants, getting rid of his socks and then he was .

 

Very quickly, Jinki removed his own clothes completely, and then he was in front of him, on his knees, and he looked up at him and smiled. Minho smiled back in anticipation, even though he didn't understand why they were . There was no need for that so he hadn't expected it. Could it be that Jinki remembered their earlier talk? About Minho's fantasy, where everyone was . Probably not, probably it was a coincidence.

 

One way or another, Minho now had a man in front of him, on his knees. Lightly, Jinki his lips, which reminded Minho of what was about to happen and what little blood was left in his body flowed to his centre.

 

It surprised him, but Jinki looked kind of pretty from this angle, his eyes were big and he looked so sweet.

 

Gently, he supported the base of Minho's , and then put his mouth on the tip of it, still looking up at him. Their eyes locked and it was hot. Having someone looking at him like that while teasing the tip of his was very .

 

Then Jinki took him all into his mouth. The feeling was surreal and Minho grunted. It was so pleasantly warm, and wet. All the skin on his was stimulated at once, and when Jinki started to move, Minho nearly came right away. Looking up, he tried to constrain himself, focusing on the Christmas decorations on the wall, red ribbons and golden Christmas balls.

 

But the temptation was too strong, and he looked down again, at the plump lips moving up and down the shaft. He was not going to make it, he was going to after less than one minute of getting a . People were watching them, so that would be very embarrassing, but right now he didn't care, he just wanted that sweet relief.

 

His pleasure kept building up, and building up, when Jinki suddenly slowed down. He used his tongue to under the tip in the front, which drove him mad, and then he gently covered the tip with his plump soft lips, which was torture, of the best kind.

 

Minho was pretty sure that he was leaking precum by now, and he wanted his release so badly.

 

Suddenly, Jinki stood up, and gave him a quick kiss on the mouth. Minho was desperately and wanted to devour him, but Jinki backed away too soon. His hand found Minho's , and rubbed it slowly, way too slowly, but still it felt ing good.


 

Reaching up, Jinki came closer, and closer, until he whispered in his ear, his hot breath sending goosebumps down Minho's neck.

"Do you want to be inside me?"

Thinking right now was hard, too many things were going on with Minho's senses, so it took him a moment to understand what that even meant. He nodded, because he did want to be inside Jinki's perfect mouth again. He wanted to finish inside him, and see his fill his mouth. 

 

So he was not prepared when Jinki somehow suddenly had a in his hand. He used the teeth to open up the wrapper, and then quickly and skillfully placed it on Minho's .

 

At first he was disappointed, because he had wanted to inside his mouth, but he quickly realised that this was unreasonable. Jinki didn't even know him, so of course he would take precautions, and getting with a would still feel good, and might make him last more than 10 seconds.

 

Then suddenly, Jinki was on all fours on the nearest empty bed, which was small, red, and heart-shaped, and then finally Minho understood what he had meant by 'inside' him. This was a misunderstanding, a bad one, but if he explained Jinki would understand and probably even offer to continue him.

 

But then Minho noticed Jinki's hand appearing between his legs. It was wet with lube, and he roughly pushed two fingers inside himself, his middle and ring fingers.

 

Minho swallowed, his heartbeat went out of control, and his started throbbing uncontrollably. Watching those fingers stretch out that hole was addicting, and he became jealous of those fingers. He needed to know how this felt.

 

When Jinki stopped himself, Minho automatically moved closer. The was right in front of him, and looked wet and ready for him. For a second he hesitated. Was he really going to do this? another man in the ? A man he had just met? What did that even say about Minho? Was he gay? Or more likely, was he bi ual? Or was he just a ert? Maybe this was just experimenting, maybe it didn't have to mean anything?

 

Before he could answer any of these questions the throbbing of his became too loud for him to think. He pushed his thumb into the hole, only slightly, not even up to the first knuckle. It was warm and crazily slick and he just had to know what it felt like. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity. He should use it, no regrets.

 

Supporting the blue at the base, he placed his free hand on one of Jinki's buttocks, pulling it away. Squeezing it gave him butterflies, it was incredibly bouncy. Carefully he placed the tip of his against the inviting hole. Even through the , it tickled a little.

 

Not knowing what else to do, Minho just pushed inside. The resistance was less than he expected, and he slid in fairly easily. It was warm, and slick, and way softer than he had ever expected. Feeling very and impatient, he started moving inside him, slowly for a couple of s, and then faster, until he found the perfect rhythm. Jinki started and pulling at his own , and the sounds of it drove Minho mad. He started himself, and ing him harder, listening to every sound he made. He wanted to him slowly, drive him crazy for hours until he would be begging for him, but he just couldn't slow down. Moving felt too good for him to ever stop, the pressure around his felt like heaven and he just into him again and again, until the pleasure became overwhelming, until the hit him as he slammed into that perfect . His whole body shivered, as he listened to Jinki's moans become louder and louder. Minho stayed inside him, holding onto his hips, until he could feel Jinki's entire body cramping up, clenching around him, hard, the feeling very strange.

 

Eventually, Jinki relaxed and let himself fall to the heart-shaped bed. Minho looked at him and smiled with a goofy grin.

 

They got dressed, without saying anything, Jinki helped him find his clothes, and occasionally they looked at each other and smiled. 

 

Minho's mind was dazed by the post-ic bliss, and he didn't wake up until they were suddenly outside, in the cold. They walked a few steps away from the iron door and stopped. It was a bit disappointing that the night was over, especially since Minho hadn't made a conscious decision to leave. But at the same time he didn't really want to go back, he had already done more than reasonable.

 

"So... did you like it?" Jinki asked him sweetly, looking at him with soft curious eyes.

"Mmh. I did." Smiling, Minho wasn't sure how exactly he felt about everything, but he did know that it had felt good. "Did you?"

"Me?" He seemed slightly surprised at the question. "Yes." He tilted his head. "More than... I expected."

Minho didn't know whether to be flattered or offended about that statement.

"Well, I am very glad that you enjoyed the... experience."

"Yes, I did."

"I guess I should then..." He pointed his hand towards the street, indicating that he would need a taxi. He was wearing knitted mittens and a matching winter hat, which was kind of cute.

"Yeah... probably." Minho answered, but didn't move an inch, strangely reluctant to leave. There was very little traffic, so it was probably late in the night, but he had no sense for the time, and didn't really care.

"Okay..." Jinki also seemed hesitant to move. "Unless..."

"Yes?" He answered eagerly.

"If you want to try again some time... there are plenty of events that I could point you to. Though, maybe one was truly enough for you."

"Yes. I mean, no. I mean... Maybe? I don't know. If you know of another event you could tell me, there is no harm in that."

Jinki smiled, and picked up his phone, wrote something down and handed it over. Minho saw his own name, and quickly wrote down his phone number.

 

Accepting back his phone, Jinki looked at it and smiled.

"Ok, if I find something suited for you and Sehun, I will let you know, and then you can decide to join or not."

"Uhh..." . Minho had completely forgotten about his fake engagement with his best friend. 

Jinki looked up at him, at this weird reaction.

"Actually, I have a confession to make." 

He tilted his head cutely.

Minho felt bad. Both because of lying to him, and because if he now came clean, Jinki probably wouldn't want to see him again. But keeping on lying was worse, so he had clear the air. "Actually, me and Sehun are just friends. We've never dated, it's just... Sehun really wanted to go and... I didn't really think it would end up like this... I'm sorry..." 

For a second, Jinki looked at him with slightly narrowed eyes.

"Are you... mad?"

He shook his head. "Not mad, just surprised, you seemed close."

"We are. But not like this." Minho felt very guilty.

Jinki chuckled. "Don't feel bad, lots of people do this. To tell you the truth, I am also not married to Jungmyeon."

"You're not?" Suddenly Minho's heart felt lighter, for no reason. "So you've never slept with him?"

"Sure I have, plenty of times. But we're not in a relationship."

"Oh." Minho wasn't sure how to react to that.

Jinki's smile softened. "If it's too much for you... this lifestyle, don't worry. It is not for everyone."

"No, it's not like that. Or maybe..." Why was he such a mess, it wasn't like him. He cleared his throat. "I don't know about making it my lifestyle, but I had fun tonight, and I wouldn't mind maybe trying it again, so if you could send me suggestions..."

"Sure. I will." Jinki's smile grew broader, and it was impossible not to smile back.

"I... I guess I should get going." Minho said, before Jinki would change his mind. "Uh... thanks for... everything, tonight."

"You are very welcome." Jinki sent him a teasing wink, just to upset Minho's stomach. Then he said goodbye, and Minho watched him catch a taxi and drive away.

 

Once he was alone, he sighed. This had been a strange night. A very strange night, but he did not regret a thing.