chapter 15

chocolates for you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jhian Cave Ferraris

 

"Oo na. We made love last night."

 

 

"Yieeee!" 

 

 

"Wag nga kayong maingay. Baka magising girlfriend ko." 

 

 

"Naks naman JC straight tagalog! Iba talaga nagagawa kapag inlove."

 

 

Ang oa ha?

 

 

"Shut up, Kei." I rolled my eyes even though they couldn't see me. They ruined my morning kaya! I was sleeping peacefully and happily cuddling with my girl, then suddenly my phone rang. Chismis lang pala ang hanap. 

 

 

"So, ano magaling ba si Aiko my friend?" I massaged my temple, they just really won't stop ano? Hanggat hindi nakakakuha ng chismis. 

 

 

 

"I topped—"

 

 

 

"Naks! Proud friend here!" 

 

 

 

Hindi pa nga tapos? 

 

 

 

I looked over to my side and saw my girlfriend clutching on the blanket tightly while sobbing quietly. 

 

 

I immediately dropped the call. 

 

 

 

My baby is more important! 

 

 

 

"Hey, hey. Baby? Love? What's wrong po? Masakit ba katawan mo?" I slowly grabbed her hands and kissed her fingers then her forehead. She's not saying anything. Iyak lang nang iyak. 

 

 

"I'm sorry if I went too much last night. Masakit pa rin ba? Why are you crying, my love?" I pulled her into my embrace and patted her back while also caressing her head while humming. 

 

 

"N-niloloko mo lang ba a-ako? Bakit mo nagawa sakin t-to?" She slapped my arm. 

 

 

Huh? 

 

 

"Baby? What do you mean?" I cupped her cheeks and wiped the running tears. Oh no, my baby. Although i'm confused, I kissed her eyes and nose. Before placing a peck on her lips. 

 

 

 

"Can you tell me what I did? Baby..." 

 

 

 

Gosh. 

 

 

 

She kept on crying, it's making me worried as hell! When I tried to kiss her again she moved away, swatting my hands. She hid herself from the blanket and continued crying. 

 

 

No, my baby. 

 

 

"Princess?" My heart breaks hearing her cry. Just what the hell did I do? I carefully put my arm around her, not wanting to scare her. Thankfully, she didn't push me away. Instead, she turned around to me with a frown. 

 

 

 

A glare. 

 

 

A deadly glare. 

 

 

 

"Lovelove....?" 

 

 

 

"I hate you." 

 

 

Ohh.

 

 

"W-why? Can you please tell me what I did? Please? Mahal? I-i can't understand..." I tried to hold back my tears. Ayoko naman na magiyakan kami dito. 

 

 

"Tell me what's wrong, so I can fix it? Please? Baby..." 

 

 

Argh! 

 

 

Traitors talaga ang tears ko! 

 

 

They rolled down on my cheeks!

 

 

 

"Did I over do you last night? I-is that why you hate m-me?" It's my fault nga naman. I went too much. 

 

 

She frowned then suddenly, she pulled me into a tight hug. I immediately burst into tears, snuggling into her neck. I felt her kissed my hair. "Why d-do you hate m-me? I-im sorry, lovelove... P-please don't hate me..." I hugged her waist tight but not to the point I'll hurt her. 

 

 

 

"Yanyan..." Finally, she spoke. 

 

 

 

"B-baby?" 

 

 

 

"I don't hate you, mako." She sniffed. 

 

 

 

"T-then why..." I can't even continue my sentence because of sobbing. My chest just hurts so much. Her hating me is the last thing I want. 

 

 

 

I heard her sigh. 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry, mako. I-i had a bad dream..." 

 

 

 

Bad dream? 

 

 

 

"A very bad dream." She continued. 

 

 

"Am I the bad guy t-there?" Her hug tightened around me. Her body is so warm. I want to stay here forever. "Hm. You are. Very very bad." She caressed my head before pulling away a bit then she cupped my cheeks. 

 

 

"I'm sorry. I thought it was real kaya nainis ako sayo bigla, tapos sakto mayka call ka rin kaya akala ko totoo talaga. Sorry, mahal." She pouted. Oh, that's why... 

 

 

She can't distinguish if it's the reality or a dream.

 

 

"You've made me cry, princess. Suyuin mo ako. I'm tampo sayo ngayon. I thought I went too much kagabi." I sniffed and wiped my tears. I'm sure my nose is already red. 

 

 

She chuckled, "Opo. Sorry talaga mako, hindi na mauulit. Nasaktan pa kita. Nakakainis ka kasi sa panaginip ko!" She rolled her eyes. Kakaiba talaga mood swing.

 

 

"What did I do ba? Why are you so mad?" I curiously asked. She glared at me before speaking. "Pinagpustahan nyo ako nina Kei! Hmp!" 

 

 

A bet? 

 

 

"Tugma na tugma kaya nung pag gising ko! Nasa call ka rin with them pinaguusapan yung nangyari kagabi. Kaya grabe lang yung inis ko kanina, hindi ko alam na panaginip lang pala." She scoffed, rolling her eyes. 

 

 

"Pero salamat at panaginip lang iyon." She added while pinching my cheeks. I pouted, "I'll never do that lovelove. I love you with my all. I understand kung bakit ka galit na galit kanina because I'll be like that too if I were in your shoes." I muttered.

 

 

"Sorry talaga Yanyan. I love you, baby." Pagpapacute nya. Okay, I know that face. 

 

 

I pecked her lips for a few times. 

 

 

"I love you so much. I'll punch JC in that dream of yours, baby. You don't deserve that." She giggled when I playfully bite her cheek. "That JC is an . But, your JC here, in real life, will never do that. She loves you very much." 

 

 

"Pero, I'm still tampo! Suyuin mo ako ha! But, later nalang, momol muna lovelove." 

 

 

"Yan, dyan ka magaling! Pag toothbrushin mo muna ako beh! Stop cupping my s nga Jhian Cave! Mas malaki yung iyo bat hindi yon ang panggigilan mo?"

 

 

"Mas gusto ko s mo eh. You can't do anything about that, mahal ko." 

 

 

"JC, may naghahanap sayo sa labas." I just nodded and went outside. I think that's my baby na! We'll have a lunch date daw kasi hehe. 

 

 

My smile immediately fade when there's no Aiko Dael outside. 

 

 

 

Where is she?

 

 

 

"Hi, JC." I frozed when an unfamiliar arm linked in mine. God, I don't like that smile. "Uhh.." I tried to remove her arm which I successfully did. 

 

 

My girlfriend wouldn't like this, I swear she'll kill me if ever she saw us. 

 

 

"I've got to go." I said but she stopped me by grabbing my wrist, "That's so rude of you naman. Pinatawag kita sa blockmate mo tapos hindi mo ako papansinin?" I really hate her smile. I swatted her hand away, "I'm really sorry but I really gotta go." 

 

 

"Is that so? That's sad... but, I've got you this." She placed a choco bar in my palm, "Eat mo yan ha? Tatampo ako if hindi mo kakainin." She pouted. A disgusting pout to be exact. 

 

 

"Jhian Cave?" 

 

 

Bago pa ako makatingin kung saan nanggaling yung voice, I felt myself getting dragged down. That girl just hugged me! 

 

 

I scrunched my nose, this perfume is so tapang! 

 

 

My girl would kill me, bye. 

 

 

Aiko pulled me away from the girl, "Sabi ko antayin mo ako hindi makipag harutan sa iba." She pinched my waist making me whine. Ang sakit nya kaya mangurot! 

 

 

Hmp.

 

 

"Baby, I'm not flirting.." Reklamo ko. She just gave me a glare. Okay, shut up na ako. She wrapped her arm around my waist and pulled me closer. 

 

 

Raising her eyebrow, she asked. "Sino ka?" 

 

 

"Well, I'm Veronica Suarez. The one and only girlfriend of JC." She smirked. 

 

 

What the ? 

 

 

"You mean, ex girlfriend?" I held Aiko's arm, baka bigla nyang sugurin! "Baby, let her be. Let's go na, you must be hungry hm?" My girl didn't budge!

 

 

Nakipagtitigan lang sya dun sa ex ko!

 

 

"You must be her new play toy?" The heck is she saying? Why is she even here? "But don't worry! I'll make her mine again para safe ka." She added. 

 

 

I saw how Aiko clenched her fists. 

 

 

"Baby..."

 

 

She sighed before taking my hand and walked away. 

 

 

 

 

When we reached the parking lot she immediately released her hand from me and before I can open the door for her, she went inside by herself and slam the door. 

 

 

.

 

 

I started the engine para palamigin muna yung loob ng car. Pati na rin yung ulo ni baby— just kidding! 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter