"Will You Come On A Date With Me?"

When A Dare Goes Out Of Hand

Chapter two 


Time passed swiftly. It have been weeks since ricky dared changjo for the dare and today was the day before valentines day. Changjo have obviously not forgotten about it as he was someone who would never break nor forget about his promises to people. He was worried about how he should ask and he was also why he would accept the dare because normally he wouldn't accept such stupid and foolish dare. Like who would want to get into such trouble........ but still he accepted. 
------------------------

There were screams coming out from the front door of the school. As expected you see teentop coming in. You never understand why the girls were so crazy over them. To you, there were just a bunch of gangsters who would waste their life off just by fighting. Yo didn't bother about them and walked away. "Come on eunmi, let's go. There's nothing much here anyway."

------------------------

"Changjo ah, have you forgotten about the dare? Well, if you have, i am here to remind you about that! Hehehe." Ricky whispered  into changjo's ear. "Aish, alaso. I get it, now don't disturb while i think on how do i ask her out!" Changjo replied frustratedly. " When the hell was ricky so clever........... aisssh. He would really be the death of me" He thought. Just then. He saw you and eunmi walking away to the classrooms. His vision followed you till he caught no sign of you. He was troubled about how he was supposed to ask and in the end, he decided to just ask you during lunchtime. 

*Ring......* The bell for lunchtime rang and all the students went to the canteen. As expected, the canteen was full of people and you were glad that you brought your own lunchbox for lunch and hence, you sat down at your seat and ate your lunch while eunmi went to get some drinks for the both of you. She was skipping lunch as she says that she was on a diet but you knew this  'diet' is not going to last long after years of knowing eunmi so you didn't bother much about it.

On the other hand, teentop was sitting down at the table in the canteen. As kingkas, they definitely have no problem of getting their food even though it was really crowded. They sat down there and started chatting. Changjo was the only one looking out for something. He was looking out for you. He needs to find you. And suddenly he saw eunmi. He stood up and went over to her. 

" Yah, eunmi. Where's your good friend? Kim ~~~~?" Eunmi had a shock from the shout and jumped a little. She turned around and saw changjo staring at her. "She.... is in the... class...r..oo.m. Why, what... do you w...ant from... her" Eunmi stuttered as she was afraid of the school's kingkas as well as everybody. "Well, thanks" Changjo thanked her and walked towards your classroom. 

"Yah yah, how alone are you? Sitting here alone to eat a lunchbox?" Changjo teased you and smirked. You were alone in the classroom since eunmi went to get drinks and then this guy came in. You didn't bother about him and went ahead eating. You took out a book to study since changjo's existence didn't really matter to you anyway.

(Pink is you while Blue is changjo)

"Tomorrow is valentine's day. No one to go out with?" 

"No"

"Actually you are quite cute in a way, but then no one to go out with? Aww"

"Stop with your nonsense and your flirting. Just go away and not disturb me already will you? How does it bother you if i have a valentine or not?"

"Woa woa chill girl. I just wanna ask you out..... well"

"H....uh? Me?"

"Yes i am asking you out on a date tomorrow. Will you go on a date with me, Kim ~~~~?"

"Well..... er... i...i..i...."

 

-To Be Continued-

 

So will you accept or not?? Hehe stay tuned for the next update! ^_^