The Dare

When A Dare Goes Out Of Hand

Chapter one.  

 
It was a normal bright morning where you would drag yourself out of the bed to go to school. Today was different. It was the first day of your senior life in college. You dragged yourself out of the bed, preparing to wash up, not wanting to be late.
 
" i am going to be late!!!" You thought to yourself while running to school after getting off the bus. *Ring........* The bell for school to start rang and you were lucky enough to reach school on time despite the huge traffic jam that you didn't expect at all. "Phew, I definitely do not want to get into trouble on the first day on school." you whispered to yourself as you walked in the school with a relieved heart, heading to your classroom.
 
You were really good in studying and you were in the top class throughout your entire college life. You were also known as the "pretty" nerd. No one was friends with you and no one liked you. There was only one friend that you had, which was also kim eunmi. 
 
"Ya where were you! I was searching for you the whole day and i finally found you! I thought you skipped school." Eunmi screamed across the corridor causing you to have a shock and hence dropping your books which were on your hands. You were mocked at but you were used to it. Eunjung immediately came over wanted to help but someone was a step faster. You looked up and noticed that it was choi jonghyun a.k.a changjo. He was part of the school kingkas, which is also known as teentop.
 
"Come lemme help you." He smiled but you started picking up the books quickly, somehow backing away a little, not really wanting him to help. You could feel all the stares on you now. From the corner of your eyes, you saw jiyeon, the queenka which 
everybody feared off, staring ferociously at you. " Erms, it's alright i will do it myself" You took all the books by yourself, stoodbup and walked away immediately. 
 
----------------
 
"Wow, she's the first girl to reject my help. Well she is kinda cute actually, after looking at her upclose." Changjo thought to himself and he walked back to the classroom infront. Teentop was staring out of the classroom, staring at what just happen. "Ya changjo ah, it seems like your kindness wasn't appreciated just now huh?" C.A.P, the leader of the gang, smirked while teasing changjo.
 
The other members of teentop laughed along too. "Hyung!! Stop embarrassing me! I will succeed one day with these great looks of mine" Changjo rebuted to C.A.P. In fact, whatever that happened just now was just a 'Truth Or Dare' game they played. 
 
At this moment, ricky shouted " Ya, changjo ah, since you didn't manage to succeed, i'll give you another dare. How about
that?" The other members of the gang seem to agree and nodded their head. "Bring it on" changjo replied. " I want you to....
ask that nerd out for a date for this valentine!" Ricky exclaimed excitedly.
 
Changjo stood there..... stunned about what ricky have just said. "Ya, are you backing out now??" Ricky shouted as changjo stood there, stunned and not replying. "H..u..huh... erms n..o..no.. i am not.... i will ask her out on valentines i a...cce..pt the dare."
 
Changjo stuttered as he took on the dare that ricky just gave to him. "Aish....... how am i supposed to ask her out. What if.... she gets the wrong idea?! Aish this is driving me crazy, ah ricky is really a babo!" changjo thought worriedly.
 
 
 
Ok i will update soon! ^_^ STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES HEHEHE