Nothing Feels Right Without You

When A Dare Goes Out Of Hand

'This is changjo. Well i just wanted to....... check if you gave me the correct number. W..e...ll who knows if you gave me a fake number. Ha...ha.." Changjo stuttered in between his speech and ended with a really awkward haha.

While you listen, you giggled at his foolishness and said, "Woa, do you not trust me then?"

"Nooo! This is not what i mean, well just.... anyway what are you doing"

"Doing some homework, why?"

"You're really a nerd sigh.... do you want to take a break and come out for supper later?"

"Oh... okay sure. See you later"

------------------------------

After finishing your work, you packed up and send a message to changjo.

To: Changjo

'I am done with my work, where should i meet you?'

From: You

-------------------------------

"DING!"

Changjo sat up from the bed immediately when his phone rang. He checked his message and replied.

To: ~~~~

'I will pick you up from your house, wait for me there!'

From: Me

------------------------------

20 minutes later, someone rang your doorbell and when you opened it, you realise it was changjo.

"Oh you are here! I'll go take my bag, give me a minute"

You went and took your bag and left house. Changjo drove a bike here so you hopped on after he put on the helmet for you. You guys decided to just go to a simple shop by the streets to grab some food since the it was not early and that your parents wouldn't want you to be out too late at night either, after all, you are still a girl. After eating, you and changjo went to the park nearby your house to take a stroll. The both of you are walking not big big distance away from each other. You have the habit of swinging your hands from front to back and then the back to the front again every time you walk. With this, your hand kept brushing against changjo's hand. Every single time you guys touch, changjo felt electricity going through it. It was the 2nd week of the dare, he was coming to the end of the dare in another 2 weeks time, but why is he feeling such reluctant right now? The both of you walked together in silence, not awkwardness but a very comfortable silence until changjo let out a sigh.

"Sigh..."

"Why are you sighing?"

"Nah.... i was just thinking about something."

"Ah.. i see it's getting late, should we go?"

"Yea okay sure. I send you home, okay?"

"Sure"

With that, the both of you went back to changjo's bike and he gave you a ride home. For this time, you held onto his waist willingly, you felt safe and.. secure like how you felt when you were with your boyfriend, your worst nightmare. But from then on you decided not to open up your heart to anyone but now.. changjo is changing everything. You held onto his waist tightly and rest your head on his back, you could slightly heard his heartbeat and that made you smile a little.

10 minutes later, you reached. Changjo took off your helmet for you and brought you closer to him to fix your hair.

"Yah you are a girl, shouldn't you maintain your image all time? Look at you, aish" Changjo said sheepisly, but in his heart he was finding your messiness really cute.

"BWOH?!! Yah, i just wore a helmet that's why my hair is messy!! It's not my fault!" You raised your voice a little and tried to fix your hair yourself but changjo took your hand.

"I'll fix it, afterall i am a guy and i bet you would not look any better if you fix it yourself" Changjo said laughing at you.

"Okay okay fine. Just don't mess up and be quick, i need to be back home, my mom just texted me" You stood there willingly for him to fix your hair.

"Okay done, now you look better"

"Ah thanks, i'm going in now, see you around. Bye and goodnight" You waved and turned your body, wanting to walk back into your house but someone pulled you back by your wrist.

"Ouch it hurts!" You said, trying to free yourself from that hand.

"Yah how could you just leave without giving me a goodnight kiss? Don't forget i'm your 'valentine' during valentines' day" Changjo said.

You stood there hesitating and deciding whether if you should him a kiss or not but changjo suddenly pulled you closer to him and give you a soft kiss at your forehead.

"If i were to stand here and wait for your reply, the sun would have been out already. So goodnight, sleep well! I'll call you!" Changjo said and hopped on his bike and went off.

You stood there blindly, still not getting over the kiss that he gave you on your forehead just now. 'Those lips.... were really soft.' You thought for a moment but quickly snapped out of those thoughts and went home to rest.

--------------------------------------------

Days passed and changjo did not give you a call. You did not particularly go and notice about it but it is just that you kept thinking about the last sentence he said to you, 'i'll call you' You tried not to bother about it but whenever your phone vibrates, you always hope it was him. You started to miss him, his sweet actions and words.

On the other side............

"AISH I AM GOING CRAZY." changjo ruffled his hair and throw himself on his bed. He was holding his handphone. He was actually contemplating whether to give you a call or not, he wanted to but he had no reasons to. He kept finding reasons but ether it was too lame, too fake or anything else but just not usable.

 

'Nothing feels right without you...' the both of you thought.