'I Start Missing You.....'

When A Dare Goes Out Of Hand

It was the last day of school before the summer break and it have been weeks since you have spoken or saw changjo around in school because you were too busy with the exams before that and without surprise, you topped the whole school again with excellent results of straight 'A' in your report book. You felt weird because you start missing someone. Someone whom you should not miss.... or someone who you should not even interfered with in the first place. But with the exams nearing the corner that time, you decided not to let feelings get over you and concentrated on your studies. But it seems like you can't avoid the reality afterall.

-----------------

'Ring.....!' The bell ringed, signifying the end of school and the start of summer break which everyone had been longing for. Everyone was rushing around in school, some even ran out of school. You were different. You patiently packed your books into your bag and walked to your locker while replying a message to eunmi who was already waiting for you outside of school.

'Pahhhh!' In a blink of an eye, your book dropped on the floor when someone accidentaly ran past you and knocked you over. You were fine, but your books were not. You were furious, you tilted your head up but seeing that person's face made your anger subside and your heart start to flutter. It was changjo

------------------

'YAH  CAN'T YOU-' Changjo stopped immediately when he saw you standing there, with innocent eyes staring at him. It was you, someone that he can't bear to shout at. He immediately tidied himself up and spoke,

'Ah it's you. Mianhae, i didn't see you. Are you alright?' He asked in concern, worried that he might hurt you with his knock just now but received your small giggle. He was amused by your laughter.

-------------------

You squatted down to pick up your books and no doubt, changjo helped you too. You smiled to yourself and changjo saw it. He felt right, for seeing your smile that he had started missing since the date that you guys had on Valentine's Day.

'Why are you smiling to yourself? Are you that happy to see me?' Changjo said thick-skinly.

'Aniya. I was just thinking. Did you realise that this is the second time that we have encounter each other like this? Just that this time, you really did help me pick up my books. Haha.'

'AHHHHH yea!' Changjo agreed enthusiatiscally.

-------------------

Soon, your books were done being picked up. You thanked changjo again and walked to your locker, only to find your hand being pulled back, by changjo.

'Give me your number' Changjo said with his hand stretching on towards you, with his phone in it.

You took the phone and starting typing your number and your name inside. You returned it to him and walked off. Changjo took his phone back, only to find that you have placed a ' :-)' beside your name. He smiled at your foolishness and innocence. He felt like a sense of accomplishment, not to the dare, but to himself.

 

It was late at night. You were rushing your report for your summer break homework. It was the only homework that you have for this summer break and you decided to finish it by today so that you're able to enjoy your entire summer break totally.

On the hand, changjo was staring at his phone while laying on his bed. He was staring at your name, he had this urge to call you but he couldn't find a reason to. He wanted to talk to you, in fact, he started to missed your voice.  He keep thinking of reasons to call you and finally, he thought of a reason. A really stupid one but it was nothing, as compared to his urge to call and talk to you. He mustered his courage and press on the 'Call' button. Honestly, it was the first time changjo had spent so much time considering about things that he should do. Usually he just do it and even if he regrets, it was over him within a few days, or sometimes even within a few hours.

'Hello? Is this ~~~~ ?'  Chango speaked.

'Yup, this is. May i know who are you?' You answered the phonecall curiously after seeing the unknown ID displayed on your phone screen.

'This is changjo. Well i just wanted to.......'

 

What will changjo say as his excuse? STAY TUNED TO THE NEXT FANFIC!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS, ♥

BAEKHYUN FOR YOU GUYS. ISN'T HE LOVELY ;AA;