Sweet Date

When A Dare Goes Out Of Hand

 

"Yes i am asking you out on a date tomorrow. Will you go on a date with me, Kim ~~~~?"

"Well..... er... i...i..i...."

"Well......... yes or no?" Changjo leaned forward, causing his face and your face to be only a finger apart.

"Er.. ooo..kay su...re sure" You agreed when you feel his face come closer and closer, causing your heartbeat to increase rapidly. 

"See you tomorrow, baby" Changjo said as he winked and went out of the classroom.

----------------------------

"B...a..b...y?!!? Baby?! What did he just call me....... baby?!" You whispered to yourself as you gulped at the fact that he just called you baby. Not to deny that it sounded kinda sweet, you slightly smile to yourself as it was the first time a guy have asked you out, on valentines day. 

------------------------------

It was a bright saturday morning. Today morning was sweeter than ever as it was valentines day. You popped your head out of the window and see couples walking down the street, holding hands and smiling like never before. You turned and take a look at the clock.

"Oh no i'm going to be really late!!" You jumped out of your bed, grabbing your towel and went to wash up, realising you are having a date with changjo today. You let out a small smile while running to the bathroom. After showering, you picked out your best clothes, put on a slight make up, took your bag and went downstairs. You were looking like this http://favim.com/image/76630/

You opened up the doors and was stunned. Changjo was standing out with his motorbike waiting for you. He was looking around and saw you standing at your doorstep. His dressing was really cool, which gives out a bad boy feeling.

Like this http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0t34niXA71rrcpefo1_500.jpg

He waved to you sweetly as you made you way down the doorsteps. You stood infront of him and said hi. 


"Oh hi, sorry i am late" You apologised for letting him wait for you outside your house for so long in such a cold weather. 

"Well, it is okay. As long as you turn up. And you look really pretty today." He smiled and that indeed made your heart skipped a beat.

He helped you put on the helmet and fix your hair nicely. You were shocked at his actions. After that he hopped on the bike, asking you to hop on too. You got out of your daze and walk a step over to his bike. You sat behind him, feeling slightly awkward as you grabbed onto the back of the bike for balance. Changjo saw and smiled a bit at your foolishness. He took your hands, which startled you somehow, and wrap it around his waist. 

"Hold tight, if not i cannot promise what will happen to you. Haha!" He said with a smirk. 

"Yah if you were to-" before you could finish your sentence, changjo sped off with full speed causing you to wrap your hands tighter around him. You could hear his heartbeat as the both of you were really close. Your heart was racing fastly and your cheeks started to blush a bit. Never did you know that changjo was also feeling the same, with his heartbeat so fast as your hands wrap around his waist and feeling your breath at his neck. 

"Here we are!" Changjo stopped outside the shopping centre and you got down. 

"So we are here for shopping huh?" You asked

"Yup. I thought girls really like shopping and i bet you are one of those right?" Changjo said as he kept the helmets back into the bike. "Ok let's go" He walked towards you, took your hands and interlock them with his. 

'YAH!!!! Let go of my hand!!!" You tried to free yourself from his hands but he held on tighter. 

"We are out on a date as coupletoday and it is normal for couples to hold their hands when they are on a date so stop struggling before i take you on my back, i bet you do not want it huh?" Changjo spoked as he started to bring you in the shopping centre. He doesn't know why but it felt right when he held your hands. So right...... that he doesn't want to let go.

"Ok ok fine. I will hold on your hand. Stop pulling me will you!?" You finally gave in after much failed attempts of freeing yourself from his hand.

"That's my girl, ok let me bring you to the arcade first!!" Changjo smirked and brought you up to the arcade. 

"DID HE JUST CALL ME 'MY GIRL'?! I am really going to go crazy if this goes on aish" you thought to yourself as you walked with changjo up to the arcade. 

"I want to play this!!!!" You shouted as you pointed to the machine that was infront of you. You wanted to catch a bear from that machine and intend to give it to changjo as a present for thanking him for asking you out for a date. Definitely, changjo gave your some coins and you started playing. You were enjoying yourself so much that you didn't realise that changjo was very engrossed at looking at someone, you

"Ah, she's really cute. I don't know why when she smiles like this, my heart starts to flutter a bit and i will start blushing. Ah choi jonghyun, get hold of yourself, this is just a dare, you can't be falling for her, you can't and you won't be!!!!!" Changjo thought to himself but caught himself smiling at you right after that. He really couldn't understand why so.

After around 45 minutes, you finally caught a bear. It was a couple bear. You decided to give the male one to changjo as you thought of thanking him. "Here, this is for you! To thank you for asking me out for a date during valentine's day maybe? Haha but still thanks and i am grateful cause this is the first time a guy ask me out for a date, especially on valentine's day haha." you told him as you pass the bear to him. He took the bear and thanked you for it. The both of you went to eat icecream after that as you were craving for some. The both of you spent quite some time in the ice cream shop. After that, the both of you went shopping. Throughout the whole shopping hours, he didn't let go of your hand for even once. He felt right, he felt right holding your hand and having you next to him. Soon the sky was getting darker and it was getting late. 

"It is getting late, i think we need to go now before my mom starts calling me and nag at me. I definitely do not want that to spoil my happy mood today haha." You said teasingly . You felt more comfortable and right being with changjo now. You thought that he was a really nice guy and you like how you would feel so secured beside him. 

"Ok sure. I will bring you home, let's go!" He brought you home and throughout the trip, on the way home, your hands were also around his waist, and now grabbing it tighter than before. He makes you feel secured....... and right but you knew the only one in your heart was dongwoon oppa. Even though he left you for another girl, you still could not get over him. But now... whatever that you feel now with changjo, is exactly how you feel when you were with dongwoon. But you thought that changjo was just going to be another normal oppa to you.

Soon you reached and you got off the bike and took off your helmet. Changjo fixed your hair nicely for you and said "even though you have reached home now, but as a girl, you should always look neat!" he smiled.

"YAH, i was always neat ok!!!" you said as you gave him a light slap on his back. "Ok thanks for sending me home and thanks for today. I am and will always be grateful. See you around in school!" you waved, turned around and went back into your house.

"~~~~ ah, this was meant to be a dare but now....... why does it feels like a real date to me. Aish what is wrong with me really" changjo snapped out of his 'ridiculous' thoughts and drove back home.