I'll Protect You

When A Dare Goes Out Of Hand

Weekends went by like this and the new week starts again. As usual, you dragged yourself out of the bed early in the morning, washed up and prepared for school. And not to deny, the date with changjo previously was always on your mind. You were reminded on how he called you his girl and baby and how safe you felt beside him and how right when he never let go of your hand. But everytime you think about that, one thing would always stop you from thinking further, on why you would feel like this, and the one thing is no other then the guy that dumped you for another girl, son dongwoon.

"Rinnnnnnnnnngggggggg.........." The bell for lunch rang. You didn't brought your lunchbox out with you today so you have to go to the canteen to get your lunch. And while eunmi is still on her diet plan, you had to go to canteen and have your lunch alone. And in which, everytime you were alone, you really wished you don't see the queenkas, t-ara, and get into trouble with them. 

--------------------------------------

Soon enough, you were in the canteen and it was filled with students. You bought your food and went to find a empty for a seat. You saw one at the middle of the canteen and went to settle down. You started putting on your earphones to get away from the 'world' and started eating by yourself. Not long after, some girls came to the table you were sitting and stood infront of it. You removed your earphones and looked up and realised it was none other than the people you want to avoid the most, t-ara. 

You ignored them and continued eating without wanting to get into trouble. But one of them started talking, " YAH YAH, look who is sitting here A-L-O-N-E eating huh? She looks so pityful, should we 'accompany' her?" jiyeon said with sacarsm.

You turned away and ignored them. The last thing you want is to get into trouble with them, moreover, infront of the whole school. You tried to maintain your cool and carried on with whatever you were doing but they stared it again. Sacarsms were all over and it was clear enough they were finding trouble with you. You had enough so you stood up and wanted to leave when hyomin went infront of you to block your way. You tried to hold back and said, "Excuse me please, you are blocking my way." with a smile forced on your face. But she won't make way. She gave you a push, unknowingly, you lost your balance and fell. The soup on your plate got onto your skirt and you were slightly scalded by the hot soup. 

Without even helping, t-ara just stood there and laughed. Suddenly, someone came towards you and helped you up. You looked up and saw changjo. You were shocked. He bend down to your and held out his hand to help you up. He then whispered in your ears, " Don't worry, i'll protect you " You let out a small smile that he came foward and helped you. 

When you got up on your feet with changjo's help, changjo helped you out of the canteen. Teentop was at the other side of the canteen and they were shocked with changjo's actions. " He have never help someone like this before, something is weird..... " l.joe said as he observed the situation. 

The queenkas, t-ara, stood there dumdfoundedly. They were so angry that changjo actually helped you especially jiyeon. She was angry with the fact that changjo didn't even bother to give her a look and yet, helped you. She knew something must be wrong but, what is?

-------------------------------------------

"T....t.......hanks for your help, changjo." You said with gratefuless and was really glad. 

"Well, my pleasure" He replied with a slight smile, which caused your heart to flutter.

You thanked him and walked away to get your skirt changed and prepare for the next lesson. While changjo is standing there, looking at you leave, with your legs limping a bit because of the pain.

"Well when i said that i'll protect you, i will ~~~~ ah" changjo stood there and whispered to himself while watching you limp away.

 

 

 

Well, this is rather a short one. I'll come back with updates on friday!! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <3