three

Strings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin

“Are you sure you can’t stay?” Taemin asked one more time.

“You know you’re my favorite but duty calls, Taemin.” 

He watched her from where he was sitting as she put on some lipstick. She cocked her head to the side, checking her makeup one last time before flashing him a knowing smile.

He drew closer, now standing behind her seat on the vanity. Softly resting his palms on her shoulder, he squeezed lightly. 

“Madgeeee…” 

“Stop it, we’ve had our fun. I need to attend to some things at home. I flew in for you because you said you needed me. Next time you should visit us..we’re hosting the next  meet-up in Paris.” 

“Alright..I’m just really busy but I’ll take a break soon.”

Madge stood up, meeting his gaze. “You should. Last night was enough indication that you needed some release.” 

She winked, making him laugh.

He went with her to the lobby where her driver was waiting. After saying goodbye, Taemin absent-mindedly made his way back to his room, thinking of what to do with his remaining hours in the hotel.

He decided to check out the pool and swim a bit if it’s deserted. 

When he got there, he noted that the pool area was quiet, probably because the hotel limits its use to VIPs. As he entered the area with the lounge chairs, he paused when he noticed a woman on one end of the pool, unknowingly swimming.

He cautiously watched, waiting. 

His interest was piqued when the woman swam to the side close to where he was standing. It was Serin, his teacher. He found himself taking a few steps closer so that she could see him. 

As soon as she tilted her head and caught his eye, the corners of his lips rose. Taemin found her unease around him very entertaining..well, it’s because that’s how he is. He loves dominance and Serin seems to be very watchful of her every move whenever she’s around him. 

“No, no. Stay.” He said when he noticed Serin hurriedly getting out of the pool to give way to him. “I don’t mind sharing.” 

He bit a laugh when Serin’s face darkened because of his words.

“This lady seems to be terrified of me. Did she notice something in the room earlier?” Taemin thought to himself. 

“Uh..I’m done swimming anyway.” 

That was Serin’s sorry excuse, as she scrambled out of the water, and he couldn’t help but bite down the small smile that was forming on his lips. 

Taemin grabbed her hand, which prompted her to turn on her heel and face him. She was holding onto a huge towel that covered most of her, but it slipped because of her sudden movement. His trained eyes took note of her navy blue one piece swimsuit, which hugged her body perfectly. It’s the type that he rarely sees - it has sleeves and barely shows anything but his eyes were drawn to her anyway because the swimsuit gave enough clues for his imagination to start forming images. 

“Y-yes?” she asked tensely as she grabbed on to her towel. 

“Why are you leaving?”

“I…”

“Are you scared of me?”

She was staring at her toes, silent for a stretch.

“Maybe.”

He thought of what to say next, but decided that he has no time for games today. He and SHINee have to prepare for their fanmeet in a bit. 

“You shouldn’t be. Anyway, stay. I won’t be swimming today.” 

******
Serin

Inhale. 

Serin exhaled before knocking on the door. She took one last look at the two sets of documents on her hands. 

One set for the woman. Another for him. 

That was the other shocker of the day, and it’s not even 9AM yet.

Taemin’s head peeked through the door after a few minutes. He left the door open, allowing her to get inside. 

“Wait a moment, I just need to go to the restroom.” He instructed before sauntering to the comfort room. 

She nervously looked around, immediately noticing the sleeping form on the bed. Her cheeks felt hot when she realized it’s the woman he was with, based on the red hair spilled on the white pillow case. She was about to look away until her eyes caught something shiny attached to the bed. Her eyes went wide when it dawned on her: handcuffs. 

She stared at it for an unknown stretch of time, long enough for Taemin to be back. When he cleared his throat, she immediately reoriented her gaze. 

Taemin spread out his hands. She put the folder on them and he immediately scanned the documents inside. 

She stood nervously, waiting as she watched him skimming through the documents one by one. 

“Looks good.” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter