A Dream And A Nightmare

First, Second Or Last Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul POV

High school started. Wheein and I decided that our main focus for our subjects would be sciences since I planned to be a doctor and she a nurse. On the other hand, Hwasa was so into computer science so we didn't have any class together, thus our only time together were during lunch break and walking home together. 

I was in pain. Emotionally. 

During our 10th and 11th year my dream came through, but it was also a nightmare in disguise. 

My dream was to be Hwasa's confidant which surely happened more than it ever did back in junior high. The catch is that she was confiding to me all of her crushes. She asked for advice what alphas liked and disliked. The worst though is that all her alpha crushes were all males, not even a single female out of the 6 alphas she had a crush on in the span of 2 years. I was devastated that Wheein saw me crying back in our home every time Hwasa informed us of her crushes. Although I was a wreck, I still wished for her happiness by giving what she wanted, advices. I still made sure that she wasn't taken advantage of and I could tell she appreciated it. 

After her 6th crush failed in the middle of 11th grade, she said that she's done being infatuated for others. I was guilty that I was delighted so after considering a lot of factors in our friendship, I decided to confess my feelings for her a week before our last high school year. 

I asked Hwasa to hangout in my house since Wheein said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter