Seoul And Back

First, Second Or Last Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul POV

It's the summer before university starts and I decided that it's the best time to go to South Korea and work on getting my inheritance from my family since they said I could come back for it when I needed it for university or when I am of legal age. 

I decided to go alone this time and left Rui and Wheein alone in our house. 

In South Korea

I still remember the lavender girl from 2 or so years ago and wondered if I would still meet her if I go to the same cafe, but in vain, she wasn't there anymore. I dropped the idea since I guess it wasn't meant to be and just went about the purpose of my trip; visit my family and then work on the inheritance issue. 

I spent most of my time in Bucheon organizing the documents and after 3 weeks, I got them all done. I spent the last week in Seoul, just going around and shopping for my friends.

Yongsun POV

My parents just dropped my sister and I to the airport since we will immigrate to Canada. Although the initial plan was to be sent there after my highschool, the international student tuition was too expensive so we had to work on getting a permanent resident, and it took 2 years to get the sponsorship to go there. 

Yonghee eonnie went to washroom and she's really taking her sweet time to the point that a group of 3 guys, 2 beta and an alpha was hitting on me. How I hate dealing with people who can't take no as an answer. The 2 betas are pushing their alpha friend so that he might seem that he will trip, but I knew that trick, it's overused. And so I just side step to actually let him fall. 

I heared a snicker behind me and my name called, "Yongsun".

Moonbyul POV

At first, I was irritated to see her getting h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter