A Long Year

First, Second Or Last Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein POV

I expected our last year in high school to be all fun and excitement, not the two of them avoiding each other for the first month. I knew Moonbyul got rejected since I saw her crying and I comforted her. However, I did not expect Hwasa to not hangout with us as well. Though I know both just needed time, I hate being in the middle of them. Don't get me wrong, they still talk to each other but not much, especially after Hwasa finally told us about her crush, Loco.

I could see how hurt Moonbyul was, but she still smiled at her and cheered for Hwasa's love even though when her own love ended before it even started. 

Hwasa POV

I knew it would be unfair for Moonbyul to know about my love life right now mainly because I just rejected her a month ago. However, I trust our bond and I know for sure it wouldn't break as long as I am being honest with her and Wheein. She did not disappoint me, she beamed at me like she always does, trying not to show her suffering, but Wheein and I knew her better, though we didn't say anything. 

I love both of them. They were alphas but they were so gentle with me, unlike the others who are so aggressive. I know for sure that they were naturally considerate of me since we were bestfriends, you might even say that Moonbyul might just be trying to woo me, but I know it isn't just that since I had other alphas who became forceful after I rejected their advances. 

Getting rejected by your crush a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter