Loser Crew

First, Second Or Last Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rewind - A year ago (from Danielle's birthday)

When Hwasa and I entered the first year of junior high I was devastated to know that we were put in different classes. It might have been right beside each other's room but it was saddening to know that my one and only friend was away from me. 

We always ate lunch together everyday, I even walk her home everyday after school since it's just 10 minutes walk away from my house. I mean, that's what I tell her the reason is. Truth to be told, I just want her safe and sound, especially after realizing I was in love for the first time in my life. 

Our routine did not change until Wheein came. I was jealous at first since they were classmates but as I got to talk more with our Wheepup, I made that up even though she was older I found out that she was the middle man, or the middle "woman" in our friend group. What I mean by that was she shared similarities with Hwasa and I. She liked both of our genres for example. Hwasa and her could talk about their films while I listen and she and I could talk about our music taste while Hwasa listens. One of us may not share almost the same hobbies with the other two but there was never a boring time even if it was just quiet. Our Loser Crew was born when we all realized that we can lose just for the other two to win and it will be a three way win either or since when one is happy and so are the other two.

Rewind - Half a year ago (from the birthday)

Wheein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter