Chapter 2: The Guilt

Broken Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the days turned into week, Heechul's regret over the way he had treated Jungsoo weighed heavily on his heart. He spent countless sleepless nights thinking about the love he had nearly lost due to his own stubbornness.

One evening, Heechul sent a heartfelt message to Jungsoo, acknowledging his mistakes and expressing his love and commitment. He wrote, "Jungsoo, I'm truly sorry for how I've acted. I've let my fears and pride come between us, and I never meant to hurt you. You mean the world to me, and I want to make things right. Can we please talk?"

He desperately wanted to make amends and show Jungsoo how much he truly cared.

Jungsoo read the message but didn't immediately respond. He was still hurt, and the wounds were fresh. He needed time to process Heechul's words and actions.

One evening, Heechul was filming a variety show when he received a call. The caller ID displayed Jungsoo's manager's number, and his heart skipped a beat as he answered, fearing the worst.

"Hello?" Heechul's voice trembled.

The manager's tone was grave. "Heechul, there's been an accident. Jungsoo is in critical condition."

Heechul's face paled, and he felt his world crumbling around him. He excused himself from the set immediately. He rushed to the hospital, unable to focus on anything else. Regret gnawed at his conscience, and he realized how petty their argument had been. He wished he could turn back time and tell Jungsoo how much he truly cared.

In the ICU, Jungsoo looked fragile, hooked up to machines that monitored his vital signs to keeping him alive. Jungsoo's condition was critical, and he was placed in a coma. He took Jungsoo's limp hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter