Chapter 1: The Beginning

Broken Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungsoo and Heechul had shared their lives for years, their hearts entwined in a secret love affair, hidden from their adoring fans and the scrutinizing eyes of the media. They had perfected the art of maintaining a façade, their relationship known only to their closest friends within Super Junior.

One day, Jungsoo couldn't hold back his desire any longer. He approached HeeHeechul with an idea that had been brewing in his heart for some time. "Heechul," he said, a hint of excitement in his voice, "What if we bring back the 83L unit?"

Heechul looked hesitant, his eyes fixed on the TV screen, "I don't know, Jungsoo. It's not a good idea."

Jungsoo quickly reassured him, "We don't have to go on tour or perform on stage, Heechul. We can release a single song or do a mini performance. A heartfelt ballad, just the two of us."

He shook his head, concern etched on his face.

"What about our fans, Jungsoo? They'll know about us. And what about the company? I don't think they'd allow it."

Jungsoo, unwilling to give up, had a glimmer of hope, . "The company will let us if we can show them the demand data from our fans. They've always wanted us to perform together."

Jungsoo reluctantly accepted Heechul's hesitance, his heart heavy with disappointment. He longed to share their love and talent openly with the world, but HeeHeechul's reservations were a heavy burden to bear.

Months later, Jungsoo decided

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter