Chapter 5: Second Chance

Broken Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following days seemed surreal to Heechul as he realized that the timeline had indeed shifted, allowing him to change the course of events. He couldn't bear the thought of reliving the pain of losing Jungsoo all over again. Determined to prevent the accident, he took action.

One morning, Heechul called his manager and said, "I need to take a day off. There's something I have to do."

His manager, surprised by the request, asked, "Is everything okay?"

Heechul hesitated for a moment, then replied, "I need to make sure Jungsoo doesn't go through what he did before."

Without going into further details, Heechul knew he had to act quickly. He drove to Jungsoo's apartment, determined to keep him from getting into that accident.

When he arrived, Jungsoo was just about to leave in his car. Heechul rushed over, his heart pounding with anxiety. "Jungsoo, wait! Don't drive alone today."

Jungsoo looked at him, puzzled. "Heechul, what's going on? Why are you here?"

Heechul took a deep breath, trying to find the right words. "Jungsoo, I had a strange experience. I woke up in a different timeline, and I realized today is the day of your accident. I can't let you go through that again."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter