Chapter 3: He Lost his Melody

Broken Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungsoo remained trapped in the dark void of his coma, aware of nothing but his own thoughts and a sense of isolation. He had no concept of time or place, only a constant feeling of being adrift.

Jungsoo occasionally heard faint sounds that penetrated the darkness. He strained to understand, to connect with something beyond the void. Gradually, the sounds became clearer, and he recognized Chul's voice.

"Jungsoo," Chul's voice trembled with emotion, "I'm so sorry for everything. I should have been there for you. Please, wake up. I love you, and I need you."

Jungsoo tried to respond, to reach out to Chul, but he couldn't find his voice. He felt an overwhelming sense of frustration and helplessness.

Chul continued to talk to Jungsoo, pouring out his feelings and regrets, as if he could hear and understand. "I promise, if you wake up, I'll make things right. I'll never let you feel alone again. Just please, come back to me."

Despite his inability to see or respond, Jungsoo was comforted by Chul's words. It was as if Chul's love and regret were tangible, surrounding him in the darkness.

In the mysterious darkness, Jungsoo continued to push against the boundaries of his consciousness, determined to reunite with Chul. A faint glimmer of light appeared in the distance. It grew brighter and more inviting, Jungsoo's heart raced with anticipation, and he pushed himself harder. Chul's voice continued to guide him, providing a beacon of hope amidst the void. "Jungsoo, keep going! You're almost there! Wake up, my love!"

But just as he get closer to the light Jungsoo grew increasingly tired. His movements became sluggish. "I can't," Jungsoo murmured, "I'm so tired..."

But Chul's voice remained unwavering. "Please, Jungsoo, don't give up. I need you with me."

Just as he was about to enter the light, something jolted through his being.

Meanwhile, in the real world, the heart monitor flatlined, and the medical team rushed to his side. Chul, who had been sitting by Jungsoo's bedside, watching and waiting, felt a sinking feeling in his chest. "No, Jungsoo, please don't leave me. Please, don't leave me." Chul's world came crashing down as he watched the chaos unfold.

Back in the dark void, the light, once s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter