Chapter 6: The Fate

Broken Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chul's heart was finally at ease, knowing he had prevented the car accident that had haunted him for so long. He and Jungsoo had been spending more time together, and their love was stronger than ever. But as fate would have it, the universe had another cruel twist in store.

That evening, Jungsoo decided to take his dog for a peaceful night stroll on an empty road near their home. The moonlight was serene, and the quiet surroundings were perfect for some relaxation. However, as Jungsoo walked along the dimly lit path with his dog, a stranger suddenly emerged from the shadows. Before Jungsoo could react, the stranger lunged at Jungsoo with a knife, leaving him in a pool of blood.

Chul was at home when he received the horrifying phone call. His heart sank as he heard the news. Panic surged through him.Without wasting a moment, he rushed to the hospital.

His hands were trembling as he paced the waiting area, praying for Jungsoo's recovery. As the hours passed, a doctor emerged from the emergency room, his expression grim. Chul's heart sank as he braced himself for the worst. Jungsoo's condition grew critical, and despite the doctors' best efforts, he slipped away.

Chul's world shattered as the reality of Jungsoo's death sunk in. He fell to his knees, tears streaming down his face. "No, No, not again. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter