The Fight

The Tears in Your Eyes (Discontinued)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Siwon, Soori, Hyungsik, Heechul and Jongwoon were engrossed in a delightful and lively conversation while Ryeowook simply observed them, making up an excuse of his throat being too parched to speak clearly. He saw the highlighted chemistry between Hyungsik and Soori. He also noticed Siwon frequently turning around to look at him. This nearly constant staring had him feeling unnerved.

"And my colleague Tiffany is the best company to have over. She even made our boss laugh. My other colleague, Yuri, laughed so hard that she..." and Jongwoon went on and on with his extraordinary stories of his work life.

Ryeowook contributed to the chat by throwing in an occasional laugh despite how much it hurt his throat. The laugh was fake, for he wasn't actually listening to what they were saying.

"Hyungsik?" Ryeowook called out quietly. The reason why? He was not entirely sure himself. He came to the conclusion that it was because he wanted Hyungsik's company while he was recovering, definitely not because Soori and Hyungsik were practically cuddling together as they whispered secrets only they could here. It most certainly wasn't why Ryeowook desired his boyfriend's attention.

But alas, his plea for comfort fell on deaf ears. Instead, it was Siwon who heard him. What was he to do now when the tall man hurriedly got up and started walking towards him?

"Hey! Are you okay? Do you need anything? I heard you calling out to Hyungsik over there," Siwon said, moving to sit on the bed beside Ryeowook. 

"Umm, I just wanted to tell Hyungsik something," Ryeowook said nervously. He did not like this one bit.

"Well, maybe you should tell me whatever you wanted to tell Hyungsik. I would be willing to help," Siwon suggested gravely. 

"Uh... Nevermind. It was nothing important. It can wait," Ryeowook's voice was low and small, almost feeble. 

"If you insist," Siwon smiled, shifting closer.

Ryeowook automatically flinched away, but Siwon pulled him back towards himself by the shoulders. The touch was featherlight, but definitely not soothing. In fact, it made the hairs on Ryeowook's forearms rise. He was never a fan of skinship to begin with. The only people he felt comfortable doing it with were Hyungsik, Jongwoon and his family.

"Hey, it's okay, just tell me one thing and I'll let you go. Tell me if you and Hyungsik are in a relationship," Siwon scowled as the word 'relationship' left his lips, as though it were some sort of a sin.

"No, we aren't. Now, let go of me," Ryeowook said, his initial fear turning into irritation and anger.

"Only when you tell me the truth," Siwon was adamant, even having the audacity to pull Ryeowook closer to himself.

"I might be short, but I'm strong. Let me go right now," Ryeowook warned.

"Oh really? Well, too bad, because I'm not letting you go just yet," Siwon stayed firm and stubborn.

That was the last straw. Ryeowook had had enough. He had to stop himself from punching Siwon in the jaw right then and there. Instead, he wisely called out to Heechul, who, of course, heard him and came rushing over. Jongwoon, who had also heard him, followed close behind. Siwon immediately and swiftly pulled away from Ryeowook, leaving a wide gap between them.

Ryeowook explained the current occurance to Heechul in a whisper, making sure Siwon or anyone else couldn't hear him.

Heechul's face turned bright red with rage and

Please log in to read the full chapter