The Beautiful Beginning

The Tears in Your Eyes (Discontinued)
Please log in to read the full chapter

It had been a bright sunny day. All the residents of Incheon were blissfully enjoying their strolls around the beautiful city.

In an aesthetic-looking house overlooking the streets lived a family of three. Mrs. Kim, Mr. Kim and their handsome young son, Ryeowook, who happened to be 17 years old. 

The Kims' house was bustling with preparations that day. A longtime friend of Mr. Kim was comming to visit with his wife and his two sons. Young Ryeowook had been ecstatic about the fact that he would make a new friend. However, he not only made a friend, but also a collection of memories that he swore to forever keep in his heart.

All Ryeowook could recall at present was one of the brother's dashing looks and polite manners. The teenager had instantly caught his eye, lingering like a distant fading crush in his heart.

So, when Ryeowook met the boy, now man, again 9 years later, he felt the feeling slowly begin to resurface. 

He was on his way to his favourite cafe after another tiring day at work. His best friend and roommate, Jongwoon, had invited him to join him while getting coffee.

Arriving at the cafe rather early, Ryeowook quickly found his regular seat by the window that showcased the lit city of Seoul at dusk.

Just when he was about to order, a young man seemingly around his age came up to him and politely asked, "Excuse me, but is this seat taken?" He pointed to the seat across from Ryeowook.

Stunned by the man's charm, Ryeowook just sat there, in a daze. He only snapped out of it when the man cleared his throat and repeated his question.

"Huh? Oh, no. Please sit down," he said, momentarily forgeting that Jongwoon would be there any time then.

Please log in to read the full chapter