The Uninvited Guests

The Tears in Your Eyes (Discontinued)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's Note: First of all, I owe everyone a big apology. I was supposed to update a whole week ago and I am so so sorry. I know I have said this way more than I'd like. Life's been hard lately and things are only beginning to go back to normal.
I only reread this chapter twice so there might be a few grammatical or spelling errors. I promise I will get back to them tomorrow.
As always, I would really appreciate if you comment and subscribe. It helps me understand what I am doing right and what I am doing wrong. It gives me inspiration to write further because I know someone is counting on me. And to the four people who have subscribed, you are the reason this story is still going on. I wouldn't be able to find it in me to continue if no one had subscribed. It brings a beacon of light into my otherwise dull and unexciting life.
I feel like I'm typing too much lol
Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy and have a wonderful day/night! ❤️

 

____________________________________________

 

..........
In an unseen, dingy alley somewhere near Ryeowook's Apartment, a whole new scene unfolded. 

Lurking behind the shadows stood a tall figure holding a pair of binoculars. Low growls of frustration and sneers of hatred echoed in the alley, but never went beyond. 

"I am going to kill that guy for real!" an all too familiar voice cursed under its breath.
.......... 

Meanwhile, back inside Ryeowook's apartment, Jongwoon had just returned from work and was busy monitoring his sleeping roommate.

"The doctor said he has a fever. He was given a few meds and I guess they helped him finally sleep peacefully," Heechul informed an extremely worried Jongwoon.

"I knew he was sick. He came back late last night, looking like he had braved the rain," Jongwoon said more to himself than anyone else.

"That was probably my fault," Hyungsik admitted guiltily from where he sat, his fingers still running through Ryeowook's tousled hair.

"You guys had a fight, didn't you?" Jongwoon enquired.

"Wait! So I am the only one who didn't know about my baby's love life until now?!" Heechul asked incredulously.

"Uh, you know now," Jongwoon tried to reason.

A friendly but quiet banter unfolded between the three, Ryeowook still fast asleep.

Unseen to all of them, a pretty, tall girl stood in front of their flat. Right next to her stood an even taller man. The man was handsome, and no one could deny it.

"Should we go in now?" The girl asked impatiently.

"No, let's wait for a while," the man told her.

The girl visibly tensed as she heard Hyungsik's gentle voice seemingly talking to Ryeowook.

"Are you feeling alright?" Hyungsik asked softly to Ryeowook, who had just woken up.

"My throat feels dry," Ryeowook squeaked out between a barely ceasing bout of coughing.

Hyungsik instantly got up to get his boyfriend a glass of hot water. Simultaneously, Heechul was busy making a cup of lemon tea for his brother (or at least, he wa

Please log in to read the full chapter