The Relationship

The Tears in Your Eyes (Discontinued)
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was a bright sunny Saturday afternoon. The streets of Seoul were peaceful and quiet other than the sound of vehicles driving to their desired destinations.

In the contrary, a certain apartment belonging to two certain best friends was filled with chaos and loud shouting.

Jongwoon was crazily running around carrying a variety of things; from combs to hairclips, lipsticks in all shades imaginable to a hair straightener.

It happened to be Ryeowook's first date with Hyungsik, and Jongwoon was determined to do everything to make sure his beloved friend would look his best and have a great time. After all, it was he who had indirectly got them together, a fact that he was more than proud of.

"How about this?" Yesung presented a white shirt with pink stripes, a bright yellow jacket and a pair of red pants to a bewildered Ryeowook who didn't even recall owning such clothes. 

"Uh, how about something less 'colourful' and 'bold'?" Ryeowook suggested, trying not to scoff at the 'unique' combination of clothes Jongwoon had selected.


Jongwoon was a great friend and a very reliable hairstylist, but his fashion sense in clothes was just not the same.

After approximately half an hour of digging through both Ryeowook and Jongwoon's wardrobes, Ryeowook ended up wearing a casual yet sleek outfit; a plain white button-down shirt and black jeans completed with a black jacket.

Jongwoon insisted on doing his hair and makeup, and Ryeowook couldn't say no to his bestfriend.

It took around two hours for Ryeowook to be completely ready, just as he had suspected.

"Should I drop you off to where you are supposed to meet?" Jongwoon asked kindly, wrapping an arm around Ryeowook's shoulders.

"No, it's okay, Hyung. Hyungsik will be coming here to pick me up," Ryeowook replied, smiling.

His smile seemed to be contagious, for Jongwoon smiled as well. It was a good idea afterall to let those two have some time to themselves.

As if on queue to Ryeowook's previous words, a sleek white car could be seen driving towards the apartment in the distance through the living room window.

"That's his car over there, I should probably get going," Ryeowook pointed to the car, a spark of excitement glimmering in his eyes.

"Alright, call me if he does anything to you. I'll be there in an instant to pick you up and teach that guy a lesson. Be careful, okay?" Jongwoon rambled on, pulling Ryeowook into a bone-crushing hug.

"Yes...Hyung...Could you please...let me go...now?" Ryeowook asked, trying to inhale as much air as he could.

"Oh, sorry. Goodbye my baby," Jongwo

Please log in to read the full chapter