Seems like we are friends now

Let it rain

 

What are you doing here? Are you stalking after children or what?”

W- Woohyun-o-oppa?! NO! Of course, NO!”, I stuttered as I noticed Woohyun behind me, “And...w- what are you doing here?”,.

I was asking first...”

I? I-I was just sitting here. Ehm, waiting for...for-”

NOONAAAAAAA!! Thank you a lot! We are back to friends- OH! Were you waiting for your boyfriend?”

Of course not! Where did you get this idea from, Hyukie? He isn't my boyfriend! Hey, do you want to introduce me to your little cute friends?”

I started to push him to his friends.

While the little boy told me the names of his friends I smiled and nooded, but secretly looked back to Woohyun as he gave an eye-smile and turned around.

 

Thanks to you, noona, we're friends again.”

Friends are important, right? You should try not to quarrel around. Just talk about it then the misunderstandings can be cleared up.”

The little kids were so cute. The way they looked up on me and nooded to everything I said.

YES!!”, the children said simultaneously.

Then Hyukie raised his hands as he was in school and asked:

Noona, can we do something for you as thanks? You can tell us everything! Just tell us! We will help you!”

Haha, no. You don't have to do anything for me. I'm glad that you're all happy now.”

Suddenly a little girl next to me pulled my skirt a bit.

Noona? Tell us, do you have a quarrel with your friend? It looks like you were running away...”

My friend?”

I mean the guy over there”, the little girl pointed at Woohyun.

Oh, no, no, no, no, no. He isn't even my fr-”

You shouldn't run away. You have to go and face him!”, Hyukie suddenly repeated what I had told him.

Nonononono! Kids, you seem to misunderstand this! Look, the swings there are free! Does anyone want to play with them?”

The children didn't listen and whispered something.

We won't play until you'll reconcile with him!”

Suddenly some of them grabbed my hand and pulled me while others hid behind me and pushed me.

Hey, what are you doing?! Hey!”

 

They pushed me in the direction where Woohyun was going.

Hyung, please stop. There's someone who wants to talk to you. She says she's sorry.”

Woohyun turned slowly around showing a quizzical face.

He saw that we were running towards him.

She? She's sorry? Aha?”

Kids! What are you-”

Noona, let us do this!”

What are these kids doing? They don't let me speak nor do they understand the situation, but keep doing their own thing! However, they look so cute how much effort they make to...to...?

She wants to be friends with you again. Please forgive her for all these things she had done!”

Eeh... WHHHAAAAAAAT?!

My eyes seemed to fall out as I widened my eyes as much I could.

W-what are you all talking-?”

Noona, pssst...”, one kid hissed at me, “He seems to forgive you so don't talk. We will arrange this!”

Suddenly Woohyun looked at me and eyed me for a time.

Uhmm, okay...Since her little friends came and help her I don't want to be awkward and forgive her at once.”

Yeeeeeeeeey!!!”, they screamed.

These kids, really...Let's play along then they'll be satisfied since they won't listen to what I say.

Yeeeey... Are you happy now? Thank you a lot”, I said.

Yes, we're happy, but you two don't look like that.”

No, no, it's alright. You can go play now. Thank you!”

Ah, I know. You two should hug each other! Then you feel right better! This will strengthens your friendship!”, the girl from before shouted.

 

What?!
I felt how my face went slowly red.

Hugging? Just like that? These kids....! This is embarrassing!...What are they thinking?! Aish!

I screwed up my eyes as then I heard Woohyun saying:

You should know that this isn't a good idea because I'm sick.”

 

Hmm, okay. Mission accomplished anyways. Let's go back to the playround!”

The one girl hugged me then the children ran back happily to the place where they reconciled. Hyukie turned back and waved one last time.

I also waved and chuckled as I saw him nearly stumbling since he ran backwards.


Woohyun suddenly put his arm around me laying his hand on my shoulder.

Seems like we are friends now, _______-ah”, he said and squezzed me a bit.