I am such a stupid thing

Let it rain

Woohyun-ah? You're here, right? Please open the door and let me speak face to face to you.…

Please, Woohyun-ah.“

 

Immediately I got up, looking a bit embarrassed.

Woohyun just looked blank to the door.

 

Knock, knock.

Woohyun-ah?“

 

Slowly he got up and looked around.

________-ah, can you please go in that room over there?“, he pointed to a room beside the bathroom.

I looked to the room and back to him again.

Please, just for a while. I will call you, okay?“

Without thinking about it I just obeyed and went to this room.

Although I knew it wasn't right I didn't close the door completely and watched through a gap the following happening.

Woohyun staggered a bit and had to hold on the wall. Seeing this I just want to help him, but I listened to what he just said to me.

Finally he opened the door and leaned against the door frame.

The woman which voice we just heard already headed to go, but turned around when she heard the door was opened.

''Hello, mother.''

''Woohyun-ah, my dear, how are you?''

''Please, come in first...''

 

So, this was how I met his mother for the first time. He resembled her a lot and she looked very nice.

 

''Or don't you want to enter such a house?''

''No, no, just let me take off my shoes...''

 

From that moment, I noticed a weird atmosphere between them.

His mother didn't looked around. She just placed herself at the couch and went straight to her matter.

''Why did you ran away? We just want to keep you for some days at home. In that time you can think about the operation again. Your dad and me are missing you, my dear. And are also worried. After the operation everything will be fine!''

''You just say it! Look at Jiae. Yes, you can't look at her because she is-''

''Don't mention her again. This is the past. I think she also would like you to- ''

''How can you say that? It is just what dad and you want, right? However I can't do it. Additionally, I'm fine. I don't need this operation.''

''This is what you say, but the doctors say the opposite. The earlier the operation the easier it will be.''

''Then, can you please tell me the risk for the procedure-''

''They are minimal.''

''Nevertheless I can die...''

''You know, the percentage therefor is minimal. Moreover, we can't see you suffer like this. We are your parents. We can't let you be like this.''

''I haven't called you since I moved out. I am fine. I said, I would call you immediately if I need you, but everything is fine...''

''No, Woohyun-ah! Why are you so stubborn?...''

 

Slowly I moved away from the gap of the door and tried to understand what they were talking about while they were pursuing their discussion.

Even after witnessing his two breakdowns I hadn't realized that he could be seriously ill. My head didn't really made click. Until now.

That fact caused the greatest shock in me. I am such a stupid thing.

I didn't knew that he lied to me all the time and I believed everything. I didn't suspect anything.

My naivety would kill me sometime.

I sat on his bed since there wasn't anything to sit in this room. Also this room hadn't much furniture: Just a bed and a wardrobe.

Why didn't he say anything to me?

It was still raining. I couldn't go home, but I had to call my parents that I would come late.

However I just stared out the window observing every raindrop falling down.

 

And thought about Woohyun.

 

How he fooled me and told me lies.

How he kept being silent and pretended to be happy.

How he wanted to be friends with me without trusting me.

 

How he could smile.

And how he suffered.

 

I thought about him until I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehe, did everyone think that it was the Noona? -^^*-