A bad friend

Let it rain

''Students, the bell rang so quickly return to your seats. I have an announcement. We can welcome a new student. Please come in and introduce yourself.''

 

''Hello, my name is Lee Howon, but just call me Hoya. I lived for 4 years with my family in the States and now we returned to Korea. Please take care of me. Thank you.''

 

''Good. Then please take a seat over there.''

 

 

Unfortunately, Hoya and I weren't in the same class, but our classrooms were next to each other.

He wasn't someone who couldn't make easily friends, but it was just a pity since we always were together from kindergarten to school until he left.

Suddenly a folded sheet of paper landed on my desk.

It was from Ji-hyun.

'Who is this guy?? Is this really Hoya? xD'

'I also couldn't recognize him .____.'

'Wow he has changed so much!!!'

'Let's have lunch together. Like in the old times :D'

 

After the bell rang Ji-hyun and I took our lunchboxes and went to Hoya's classroom.

As we could see Hoya was already popular.

When he noticed us we hold up our lunchboxes and showed him to come over.

Immediately Hoya stood up, took his lunchbox and gave a slight bow to excuse him.

We went out the classroom to the tables and chairs.

And finally we could open our lunchboxes and the smell of our delicious food flew around.

''Wooow, Hoya! Your food looks good! Did you do it on your own?'', Ji-hyun asked after she looked at Hoya's   lunchbox.

''Yep, of course. Since I have to show my talents to you. Do you want to taste it?''

Immediately Ji-hyun stretched her hands out with her box in it so he could put some meat and vegetables in hers. Oh and there were some little cute rabbits formed out of rice and carrots sticks.

''Hey, ________-ah! This one I especially made for you!''

''Oh real-''

But then, it happened that between his chopsticks was a clump of rice with an ugly face made of seaweed...

''You can keep it. I don't want to taste it...''

''But I did it just for you. You have to eat it ', he said with his nicest smile.

''Have you heard it? It's especially made for you. So you can't refuse it..'', Ji-hyun betrayed me.

Why? TT-TT

''Say 'Ahhhhh''', he said.

So the clump came near me, but I decided to ran away.

''You can't force me!! If you really want to then try to catch me!!'', I replied and put my tongue out.

But when I turned around I bumped in someone and my lunchbox fell to the floor.

''Aish!'' is what I could only hear from Ji-hyun and Hoya.

The rice laid all on the floor and on our shoes.

''Oppa...!''

It was Woohyun! But I noticed he didn’t look that good.

''What's with you? You look a bit-''

''I'm alright...'' and with this sentence he just went by and wiped away the remaining rice corns on his uniform.

What was with him? Why was he like that? Usually he is very brightful... Maybe I should go after him...

Suddenly Hoya stuff the ugly clump in my mouth.

''Gotcha!''

''§%/&/fs$dgf§%§%'', is the only thing I could utter.

Ji-hyun just laughed from the scenery and high-fived with Hoya.

Such bad people.

But I had to admit that the clump didn't taste bad, but of course, I wouldn’t admit it.

 

After that mean act I played furious to gave them a bad conscience. Hehe.

''Come on, ________-ah! This was just a joke! And the rice ball tasted good? Right??'', Hoya said when we went to the bus stop.

Ji-hyun already left for her bus stop but I already told her that this was my little revenge for betraying me.

So now it was Hoya's turn. He had to get what he deserved.

''_________-ah???'', he asked again and again but I managed to not say a word and ignored him completely.

But now Hoya seemed to ignore me as well.

''As you like...'', he commented.

Finally, when we reached the bus stop I discovered the guy I spilled my rice on leaning against the bus stop.

''Woohyun-oppa! How was your day?''

From my back I felt some piercing glares from Hoya and this let me giggling in myself.

But I noticed Woohyun didn't answer nor did he even notice me.

I went with my face nearer to his face. The closer I came to his face I could see he had closed his eyes and was sweating. I tried to wake him up but he was just opening half of his eye.

''_________-ah?...I...was waiting for you....''

I widened my eyes.

''Please. Can you take me home...?''

Then suddenly he fell towards me and pushed me back that I fell against Hoya.

Why did that happen? Was it my fault that he was like that?

It was my fault. Why didn’t I ran after him when he turned me his back?

It is my fault.

 

 

''H-hoya, please...help me!''

 

Woohyun's health state seemed to get worse day by day...

 

And this is all my fault...because I’m a bad friend.