It really hurts

Let it rain

Finally, we reached the hospital and the nurses brang Woohyun to a doctor to let him check his current health state.

I knew Woohyun hated the hospital so much, but after two breakdowns and this current one I couldn't let it be like that. Even if he would hate me.

It had to be.

Suddenly a nurse's voice interrupted my thoughts when she said: ''Your friend is now in room 044, but he is still sleeping.''

Hoya and I thanked her and went straight to that room.

As the nurse said, Woohyun was still sleeping so we took two chairs and sat down.

Hoya watched carefully when I put my hand on Woohyun's forehead to check his temperature.

Everything seemed to be okay now. He just had to rest and sleep.

''Thank you for your help. If you're busy you can leave...'', I said to Hoya, but he shook his head slightly and replied shortly: ''No. I'll stay here with you.''

After that we didn't exchange any further words. With the awkward atmosphere I tried to sneak a look at Hoya to see what he was doing. By all the surprises, he was looking  at me with a serious expression.

Inconspicuously I turned my head back. Why was he looking at me like that? This made me even much more uneasier to talk because he didn't said anything either.

Suddenly I remember to let my parents know that I will come home late because of this. So I took out my smartphone and typed a short message before I looked back at Woohyun who didn't move for a bit.

But at once his chest went up and down fastly and he screwed up his face with wrinkles. Immediately I stood up and called ''Woohyun?'' before I put my left hand on his chest and looked at Hoya who also looked ruffled like me. On Woohyun's skin beads of sweat slowly built up and he convulsed his body.

Hoya intended to call a nurse but a second before Woohyun luckily calmed down.

This was a great shock. But Hoya called for a nurse nevertheless.

Slowly I put my hand from Woohyun's chest and I sat down on my chair and took a deep breath out.

A nurse came and I reported the earlier happened incident, eventhough Hoya surely had, so she checked him quickly. She said that everything should be alright now, but if something like this happen again we should call a nurse again and a doctor would come.

The time went by and fortunately Woohyun kept sleeping soundless after that.

Seriously...why didn’t he said anything before...instead behaving strangely...and let me worry even more...

Suddenly I started to cry. It started with a quiet sobbing until the tears just left my eyes.

Maybe I could restrain them if I didn't forget that Hoya was still there. He came immediately to see what was wrong with me.

''Sorry, it's nothing. No, I...I don't even know why...haha''

''Don't act like that, ________-ah! Don't lie to me...''

After he waited for a reply, but I didn't say anything, he took me in his arms.

''You're obviously crying  because of this guy, right? Why? He fainted because he hasn't enough sleep or didn't eat enough. Or he was overstressed. This can happen if you don't watch out so...''

You're so wrong, Hoya...In Woohyun's case, it's different...

''Please go home now, _________-ah, and take some rest, too. You look a bit pale. I'll look for him, so don't worry!''

Right then, I pushed myself away from Hoya.

''No! I can't-''

''Please go and inform your and my parents. By the way, your parents must be worried...''

''I can't! I already wrote them, so this must be enough. I'll stay here!''

''Why are you stubborn right now? Why do you want to stay by this guy? I'm worried about you!''

Silence.

Right before I tried to say a word Woohyun suddenly moved and opened his eyes.

Slowly he got up and looked at me, than at Hoya and finally around.

With shocked eyes he looked back at me.

''Woohyun-op-''

''Why? Why did you bring me here?!''

His eyes were all black and he closed them before he continued:

''How could you? What should I do?" Suddenly his hand grabbed his left chest. "It hurts...It really hurts now.''

''Let me call a doctor!''

''No...just go home and...don’t come again... ''

''Woohyun-oppa, I-''

''I said ’Go home’, just GO!''

With frightened eyes I looked at him but he didn’t look back. He lied back in his bed and covered himself with his blanket.

Hoya looked worried at me, but finally said:

''Let’s go'', and pulled me out of the hospital.

Me, who knew that Woohyun would be mad at me.

Me, who thought that she would be okay.

Me, whose mind was blank for a while.

 

 

The atmosphere was quite down while Hoya and I didn't exchange any words.

''S-sorry...', finally left my mouth.

Hoya turned his head and looked a bit surprised.

''What?''

''I- I don't know, but...but I think I have to apologise to you since you endured it all and don't even ask why or what...''

''Should I ask 'why or what'? Would you find an answer?''

After thinking about it for a second I replied him with shaking my head.