Chapter 6. Capture

The game of law
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After looking around for a little while longer and making sure to cover all grounds so that it would make it easier for us to capture them when we came back with more troops, Nana and I returned to the car and drove back to the HQ. We walked back inside our office to see Hyewon sitting there alone

Nana: Any news from the other girls?

Hyewon: Not yet but I have found something for you guys. Try and take a look at the screen.

We all faced the big screen in the office as Hyewon fiddled with her computer. Messages between "Woohyuk" and our third victim Cha Minho appeared on the screen. It seems like this. has been planned a long time ago.

Hyewon: They really thought that they were smart by using an external hard drive and an excessive amount of C and B drives to cover their tracks and their conversations. (**A/N: I'm not that smart with computers so this is all made up.**)

Jahoon: Sorry?

Hyewon: I'm sorry, I'm just babbling right now. Anyway, I found some messages between Our “Woohyuk" and I found out that his real name is Seo Jumin.

Nana: Don't tell me that there is a correlation between him and our little bartender Seo Soojin.

Hyewon: Unfortunately there is. These two are brothers and sisters.

Jahoon: But that doesn't make any sense. Why would Soojin risk her life like that by giving us such an important and valuable location? Wouldn't that just cause a huge dispute between them?

Nana: Could be because there is some sort of disagreement between the two of them or she doesn't know that her brother has some sort of involvement with them? I better call and ask about her.

Jinny: Don't need to. We found her body at the construction site with all the evidence that both Kim Joomin and Ji Mina were killed there.

Jahoon: Hold on a second! The body of Seo Soojin? As the server from Sweet Chick and the one who came to us with the clues about where we could find the members of King Cobra? Also, Mina wasn't killed in her apartment? But there was a lot of blood there.

Hyejoo: It was staged. The blood that was there was pig's blood. The body itself had been emptied completely before being placed there.

Nana: Pig's blood?! So you're telling me that I did CPR and had close contact with a body that was covered in pig's blood?! Those poor piggies.

Hyewon: So what are we going to do now? We have evidence that someone or some people in King Cobra who has been going around and killing people. We can't just let them go with it but also no one has ever been able to catch the whole gang. If you catch one or two of them, they will be throwing them under the bus and continue just like they always do.

Yeonhee: Not only that, they probably know some powerful people. How else would they have slipped the law every time?

Jahoon: Then let's make it our mission to catch them and make an end to King Cobra. But for now let us catch the people who are responsible for the death of Joomin, Mina, Minho, and Soojin and hopefully, we can catch Jumin as well and tell him about the death of his sister in the hands of his "fellow" members. Maybe we can make him snitch about the gang.

Minju: Jumin? Who is he? What sister?

Hyewon, Nana, and I told the rest of the girls about our findings and the girls did the same with their findings. We could finally stitch a plan together and capture the killers. Now I have you just where I need you to be. You won't be able to slip away from me this time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nana: Alright everyone! We will go over the plan one last time before heading out to catch the members of King Cobra! It's important that everyone listen carefully as this may be our only opportunity to catch them...

The girls and I watched from the sides as Nana went over the plan to capture the members of King Cobra. More than 1000 police officers and military personnel were gathered together as we all went over the plan to make sure that everyone knew their position and what to do because we couldn't afford to lose this c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter