Marriage - Bearing with one another in Love (Ephesians 4 : 2 - 3)

Contract Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day was so good for Eunji; She did a lot of practice with her band mates and discussed a lot about the competition and in the end of the day they got a big announcement from the channel WBC that their competition shoot going to start soon and before that they going to have a photoshoot for posters and videos for introduction. So in the evening, Eunji came home happily to home to convey this news to halmeoni and Key; as soon as she entered the living  room she jumped in joy and excitement after seeing the guests - it is none other her parents; she didn’t expect them.

“Eunji-yah...” It was Song Yun Ah, her eomma who was talking with halmeoni was the first one to see her and reacted first in excitement.

“Eomma...” Eunji called out next in excitement and ran to hug her.

“Eunji-yah...” It was Jung Dong Il, her appa next hugged her.

“Minki-yah...” Eunji hugged her brother next. For a few moments they shared their joy of meeting after a long time. Halmeoni was watching the Jung family reunion happily; Eunji almost forgot everything which she want to share with halmeoni.

Eunji and her family had a lot to share with each other. After her eomma said not to come home alone again, Eunji haven’t gone to her home - initially she was bit upset for making rules by her eomma for her visit to see her own family so she doesn’t want to go home. But as days goes by, Eunji became so comfortable in Key’s home so, then she doesn’t want or felt to go to her home. After a long time, Eunji is meeting her parents; even though she talk with them over the phone, meeting them in person makes her excited and happy. Without knowing the time, they were talking, laughing and having fun. After a long time, halmeoni meets a fun, noisy and loud family in her home, she was also happy for it. In between the talk, Eunji shared the news about her upcoming competition photoshoot and teaser shooting which made halmeoni and Eunji’s family excited and congratulated her. As the room was with loud noise, no one didn’t see Key coming.

“Oh...Kim Seobang” Eunji’s eomma saw him first and greeted him.

With slightly hesitation, Key greeted them and sat next to halmeoni; he didn’t expect his in-laws at his home.

“Kim Seobang...we are here to take you and Eunji to our home for a stay” Eunji’s appa explained.

“With him?” Eunji reacted quickly; with her tone Key can tell that she was not interested to go with him.

“Yah...only with him you can come, I told you already” Eunji’s eomma told her.

“Huh...its okay eomonim...take her alone...halmeoni will be alone here” Key said.

“Dae...halmeoni will be alone...somebody has to be with her...so let him be here...” Eunji followed him.

“Andwae...then you also be here” Eunji’s eomma said. Halmeoni and Key chuckles for her reply.

“Its okay eomonim...let me join next time...take her alone” Key said pointing at Eunji, “She misses your home alot” his words brought a smile on her face.

“But...we...we want you also to come for a stay, Kim Seobang” Eunji’s appa said.

Understanding their wish to treat their Seobang, halmeoni decides to send Key with them.

“Kibum-ah...go with them..let Minho-ah come here to be with me” halmeoni said but still Key hesitated.

“So it is solved. Kim Seobang joins us for a stay” Eunji’s appa said in a excited tone.

In the end, Key promised them that he will come to their home for a stay with Eunji. With much happiness, Eunji’s parents left.

“Lets go together...and I will find a excuse to leave from there...you can stay for another day” Key said to Eunji before going to bed.

“Really?” Eunji asked in a excited tone.

“Yah...do you hate that much to stay with me?” He asked with his hands on his hip.

“Ani...but I miss my old days in my home” she said.

Key chuckled for her reply, “soon you will get back those days” he said and smiled before going to bed.

After breakfast next day, Key and Eunji got ready to leave to Eunji’s home. Halmeoni advised Key to be good and try to get along with her family while Minho teases him for his new change in life.

Eunji’s parents gave a warm welcome to Key; when Eunji called out her parents as soon as they reached the door steps, her parents stepped out and welcomed Key first and took his luggages even though Key objected it - Eunji felt like she was ignored and with slight pout face she walked in. As it is Key’s first visit to their home after marriage, Eunji’s parents were busy in treating Key well - brought him refreshment, constantly asking him about his comfortable, busy talking with him leaves Eunji unnoticed. With pout face and angry, Eunji was looking at the special treatments of Key. Even during the lunch, Song Yun Ah has prepared expensive and lot of dishes for Key; Eunji try to ask them why there is no favourite dishes of hers but her parents didn’t reply her properly. Being Eunji constantly getting ignored and her pout face makes hard for Key to hide his laugh.

Key likes the place and family; initially he was hesitate to come but now he liked it because the place was so lively - Eunji and her brother was always chasing each other, sometimes her eomma gives her funny reply, playing video games with her brother, etc. When Minki gave a suggestion to play cards the place turned out to be chaos, either one of them cheats the game so others accuses them, Minki sneaks into Eunji’s cards and informs Key to make him win which makes Eunji to argue with him; Key likes that doing to her. As the game was interesting and fun, Key forgot all the excuses he has prepared to leave the place and also when Eunji signalled him to leave, he didn’t care to leave which made Eunji to get her pout face.

“Your bed is so small...” Key said after he saw her bed when they came to sleep.

“Yes but I won’t sleep on the floor” Eunji said so that even if Key has any such idea of making her sleep on the floor.

Key smiled, “I need a small portion of the bed to sleep but I bet this whole bed won’t be enough for you” he .

“So am I the one who occupies the bed most?” Eunji asked him with her hand on her hip.

Key turned to her and gave a look, “Do I have to answer it?” He asked.

Eunji brought down her head and shook her head because she knows that it is only her who occupies most of the bed, he always endure her rolling, kicking on the bed.

“Slept off?” Eunji asked to break the awkward silence between them after they got settled on the bed.

“Hmmm yes” he replied without opening his eyes.

“Yah...how can you answer if you slept off?” Eunji looked at him, “You are awake” she poked his waist.

“Yah...” He showed his annoyed face.

“I want to ask you a question” she said.

“Now? No...morning...” He was about to cover his face with blanket but Eunji stopped him.

“Yes now...or...or else I won’t get sleep” she said after stopping him from sleeping.

Key let a sigh out, “ask.” He said in his usual annoyed tone.

“You said you will leave...” Eunji started and Key turned to her side completely, “why you didn’t leave?” She asked him in a low voice.

“Yah Eunji...” He started looking at her as his head was supported by his hand, Eunji looked at him, “Do you hate that much to stay with me? Do you want me to leave now?” He asked pointing at the door.

“Ani...you said you will leave so I thought you will leave but you look like you are enjoying here...are you?” She asked.

“Yes...it is not that bad...I like it here...nice...fun...nice to get a special treatment from your parents...” Eunji got a slightly pout face which he didn’t fail to notice, “and also...I’m so happy...got some satisfactory whenever I see your parents ignore you for me” he smirked at her.

“Yah...” Eunji shouted at him angry and got up. Before she could talk further Key quickly closed ; there occupied a silence when their face were so close to each other but outside the room Eunji’s parents who were in the living room giggled at her voice, “We should go in before we get to hear some other noise, Yeobo” Eunji’s eomma said in whisper to her husband who giggled again and nodded at her before they stood up from the couch to leave to their room.

“Yah...” Key started in low voice, “this room is not soundproof like our room...so talk in low voice...or else...” He stopped.

Eunji freed herself from his hand, “or else what?” She asked him in whisper with annoyed face.

“Or else what...” Key moved back and lean on the headboard, “they will think something else” he said and smirked at her again.

Eunji opened ajar in shock after realizing his words, “Aish...you...” She showed her annoyed face and moved to the edge of her bed.

Key got a smile for Eunji getting annoyed. “Slept off?” He asked her to . Eunji quickly covered herself with blanket. Key giggled at her, “Good Night” he said.

Key stayed at Eunji’s home for two days. This visit made him to get new experiences - how to be in a part of a family, enjoying new company and most importantly new sides of Eunji. Through her day to day activities, Key knew that Eunji is not a disciple person as she never clean her side of the room, has a habit of not placing things at the right place after using it but now he understood that she is also a troublesome person who does all risky things like climbing the tree, jumping from the wall, doesn’t walk on the road - always runs, she showed him that her special talent is hanging upside down on the stairs rail which really gave him a heart attack when she gave him a demo.

After two days stay at Eunji’s home, Key was so excited to share the experience with his halmeoni. As much as he happily share about Eunji’s parents’ hospitality, he complaint about Eunji’s troublesome behaviour which gave halmeoni a loud laughter as she hears him.

“Halmeoni, eomonim made me a fired chicken it was so crispy...” Key said in a excited tone, “Then she made a pork belly...it was so delicious...she has magic in her hand...abeonim took me out to show the neighborhood...Minki-yah had a lot of video game collection...If Minho was there he would have loved it halmeoni...” Halmeoni was listening to him with a wide smile, “But you know this girl...” He said in a low voice after lean forward to halmeoni and pointed at his room where now Eunji was arranging things which she brought from her home. Halmeoni now looking curious, “is a big troublesome...headache to her parents...” Halmeoni laughed at his complaint, “Seriously halmeoni...” Key leaned back on the couch, “A big trouble she is...you know she climbs walls, tree, jump from here and there...doesn’t know to walk on the road...never listen to her eomma...halmeoni she stood upside down...that gave me a little heart attack...aish...she is a trouble...don’t know how they managed her till now...” Halmeoni was laughing at his complaints.

“I think halmeoni...” Key lean forward to halmeoni, “we got cheated...” He said.

“Oh how?” Halmeoni asked curiously.

“Using marriage as an excuse they gave us this troublesome girl to us...now they must be relieved...that’s why they said yes to this marriage proposal as soon as you asked them...” Halmeoni started laughing loud.

“Halmeoni don’t laugh...I’m telling you seriously...” Key said in a aegyo tone but still Halmeoni didn’t stop here laugh.

‘What is going on here?’ Both Halmeoni and Key turned back to Eunji voice. Eunji came out to see why Halmeoni laughs this loud while talking to Key as it is usual Key talks will be very serious and no place to crack jokes.

“Eunji-yah...he was...” Halmeoni said in between her laugh as she points at Key.

“What did Oppa do?” Eunji noticed Key shaking his head at Halmeoni, “Did you both were talking about me?” She asked in a suspicious tone by seeing Key’s shock reaction while Halmeoni started laughing again.

“Yah...what were telling about me?” Eunji asked Key in a annoyed tone.

“Don’t we have other work than talking about you...it is our secrets” Key said and moved away showing his annoyed face.

“Yah...tell me...” Eunji called him in louder tone while Halmeoni was laughing at them, “Halmeoni what he was telling...was it about me?” Eunji sat next ask to Halmeoni as she sat next to her, “Tell me Halmeoni...” Eunji asked in her aegyo tone. Halmeoni shook her head and hugged Eunji. Halmeoni was so happy to see a change in Key; she knows last time like this he complaint about Minho when he was in middle school but then they became best friends; after that now only Halmeoni hears Key’s complaint so she thought soon they will also get close and also she knows that these complaints were not out of annoyed but out of interest.

“Halmeoni...lets eat, it is already late” Key told halmeoni after arranging the plates in dining table for dinner.

“No Kibum-ah...let Eunji come back...” She said and looked at the door.

“Let her come...now lets eat...you have medicines to take” Key said to convince her.

“No Kibum-ah...I want to hear what happen at the photoshoot...its her first time...I will have dinner only after hearing from her...” Halmeoni said in a firm tone and looking at the door and her mobile simultaneously. Key accepted his defeat and sat next to her on the sofa.

It was Eunji’s photoshoot day for her competition poster and interviews. From last night, halmeoni and Eunji was discussing about it; halmeoni made face pack for Eunji, discussed about what colors will suit, what dress will make her stand out from all, how to answer the questions in the interview, etc but Key didn’t interfere into any of their discussion. Early in the morning Eunji has gone out and still hasn’t come home; halmeoni want knows how she did her photoshoot and interviews.

“Yah Kibum-ah...why did they say her not to use the mobile phones?” Halmeoni asked as she looks at the Eunji’s contact in her phone and thinks whether to call her or not.

“It may be their policy, halmeoni...” He replied as he changes channels on the TV.

“Policy? Huh...Pabo...” Halmeoni scolded the organizers.

“Halmeoni, lets eat..food is turning cold” Key again tried to convince her.

“Yah...Andwae...Don’t you want to know how Eunji did...its her first time out there...I’m so worried...” Key let a sigh out and lean back for halmeoni’s words, “She was...” Halmeoni stopped when she  hears the door getting opened, “Eunji-yah...you came...” Halmeoni called out in a excited tone.

“Halmeoni...” Eunji walked in to her and hugged her. She smiled at Key when he lift his head to look at her. Key noticed that she has come back in her own clothes but she still has her make up on and new top notch ponytail hairstyle.

“How did you do?” Halmeoni asked eagerly after Eunji sat next to her in the sofa.

“We did good...everyone said good, good” Eunji said in excited tone.

“I know...I know Eunji-yah...you will do good...I know...” Halmeoni said proudly and turned to Key, “Yah look...Eunji did well” she said.

Eunji with a wide smile nodded her head at him but Key didn’t seams to be excited like Halmeoni. “Go, get fresh up...Halmeoni still didn’t eat...she is waiting for you...” He said. Eunji got sulk face for his reply.

“Yah...” Halmeoni gave a slap on his hand, “Paho...ask about her day” she said. Eunji chuckled.

“Ah Halmeoni...it is paining...” He rubbed at the spot where Halmeoni hitted him.

“Ask her...” She said again.

“Even if I didn’t ask her also, she is going to tell about it all line by line throughout the night, Halmeoni...” He said and stood up, “Let me eat the food...continue your talk at the dinner table” he said and walked away.

Like Key said, Eunji was explaining Halmeoni about her day line by line in excited tone and Halmeoni is hearing her with much curiosity but Key didn’t interfere them.

“Halmeonoi...first we did shoot in a suits...oh...those suits are so expensive...I wore grey suit...since me and yoseob are vocalists, we sat in the center...and...all others sat with their instruments...then we changed for group photo...I wore pink frock...we were sitting, standing, leaning...we did so many poses...that photographer always said oh nice, another pose, oh another pose...” Eunji was explaining about her photoshoot without eating.

Key who was eating without interfere her now looked up at her, “What did he said?” He interrupted her.

“Huh...he said good, another pose...next pose...” Eunji replied in excited tone.

Key didn’t reply her and started thinking about it.

“Kibum-ah...then they must be good...am I right? That’s why he kept on saying like that” halmeoni said to him. Key just gave a nod and walked to kitchen. Both Eunji and halmeoni didn’t care about his reactions because they were busy in their topic.

Next day, Key gave the first work to his assistant Kwon Nara to check on the photos from Eunji’s photoshoot and ask him to collect the finalized photos. Through the influence of their company and their photographers, Kwon Nara got those photos.

“Chief, it is Photographer Park Kang Hyun was in-charge...” Nara placed the envelope which has those photos.

Key eagerly opened it, ‘I knew it’ he murmured to himself as soon as he saw those photos.

“Did you see these photos?” He asked Nara. She nodded her head with hesitation that Key might scolded for interfering in his personal issues. “What do you think?” He asked calmly which surprised her.

“It was go...” Nara started.

“I wanted only the truth...” Key interrupted as he leans back on his chair.

“It can be said okay...good...” Key gave a bitter laugh, “Chief, Mam has made a brave and good attempt on her debut photoshoot...” Nara said in favour of Eunji.

“Good?” He gave a small laugh, “Carry on with your work” he said and turned to his laptop.

Like Nara thought Eunji came to office after office hours; she knew Key must have called Eunji to office to talk about the photos as she knew that he was not satisfied with the photos. As soon as she saw Nara, with a wide smile Eunji greeted her. Nara greeted her and hinted her that Key is not in good mood by furrowing her eyebrows after pointing at Key’s cabin. So Eunji before opening his cabin carefully, she recollected herself whether she did anything wrong.

“Oppa...” She peeped her head inside his cabin. Key turned to her and nodded his head to come in.

“Look...” He moved the envelope on her side after she sat down before him.

“Oh what is it?” Eunji asked curiously; like usual he didn’t reply her, doing his final checking on his work. “Oh...its our photos...how did you get it?” She looked at each photo with excitement, “Ah...look...how is Jaebeom-ah...wow...we look good in this...this looks so casual...” Eunji was saying her opinion on each photo. By now Key finished his work and watching her reaction as he leans back on his chair.

“These photos are the best...am I right?” She asked Key with a wide smile; Key simply looks at her without replying her, “Why are you not saying anything? I like all the photos...” She said and looked at the photos again.

“Eunji...” Key called her in a soft voice. Eunji looked up at her, “Is this the best you have?” He asked.

“Wae?” Eunji’s face turned disappointed, “You don’t like it?” She asked.

“Dae...I would have rejected all these photos if they ask me to select” Key gave his honest reply.

“Wae? We look good in all these...” She said in confident tone.

Key let a small laugh, “You all look scared...” He said and moves forward to her, “listen, while posing for a photos, you should understand the concept behind the shoot and should pose like that...it is all not casual photos...I can understand that it is your first time but still these doesn’t fit the concept...” He explained.

“Then how to fit in the concept?” Eunji asked.

Key smiled and spreads the photos, “First you all were is suits, so this means that you should look confident...strong...professional...look here...” He poin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter