DREAM six.

Actually... dreams come true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75y5iN7z-08

“Niel you missed a beat!” CAP nagged as he wiped his sweat off. Niel grudgingly walked towards the bench to get his water bottle but stopped when he noticed his bottle missing. “Yah, did anyone take my water bottle?” He asked.

“No I don’t think so…” “Maybe you left in the dorm?” L.Joe inquired. Niel shook his head. “I’m sure I brought it with me!” At this, everyone looked for their water bottles too. “HEY WHERE’S MINE?” “MINE’S GONE TOO!” “I’m thirsty…”

Suddenly, the door clicked open. Saeri burst in sweaty and messed up hair. With their water bottles. “Sorry! I just wanted to help. Here, I refilled with it with ice cold water.” She handed it out to Teen Top one by one. “And here, Byunghun-sshi.” Saeri smiled as she handed the water bottle to L.Joe last.

“Not bad, not bad.” Changjo eyed her up and down. “Noona wants to seduce me!!!!” Ricky accused while gulping down his ice cold drink. L.Joe just remained nonchalant and just drank it in 3 gulps.
Saeri watched as L.Joe’s throat apple bobbed up and down as he drank. (A/N: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!)  

*How can he look so perfect just doing…anything?* Saeri blushed and cleared . “Keep working hard guys! I bet Singaporean Angels are awaiting the fanmeet. Just one more week!”

“I can’t wait either! Finally I can get out of this country. I HEARD SINGAPORE HAS UNIVERSAL STUDIOS! I hope we can have fun there!”

“YES! I WANT TO RIDE THE ROLLER COASTER!” “IS THERE ANY HAUNTED HOUSE THERE?” “Noona please arrange for us to at least enjoy ourselves for awhile while we’re in Singapore.”  “Yeah, it’s been a long time since we got to enjoy ourselves.”

“I’ll try to arrange the trip.” Saeri smiled at them. “Yeah thanks you’re the best!” Ricky giggled at her.

---

You were staring at THE ticket. THE TICKET. OH MY HOLY COOKIE IT’S DA TICKETTTTTT. Holding it like it’s the most precious thing in life, you were grinning ear to ear. *IS IT TRUE? IS IT? AM I REALLY HOLDING THE PASS TO HEAVEN?* Your eyes glittered in excitement.

Your mom knocked your head with her knuckles. “You’ve been staring at it for 2hours straight already. Don’t you have homework? Or  other important things to do?”

Your head shot up. “OH RIGHT. I DO HAVE OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF TO DO!!! AND IT NEEDS TO BE DONE LIKE, RIGHT NOW. THANKS MOM!!” You stood up like a rocket and dashed off to your room, banging the door close as you entered.

*That girl never changes.* Your mom smiled as she walked off to the kitchen to start cooking dinner.

In your room, you were spazzing and freaking out on your bed. Wrestling with the pillows, you were imagining they were Teen Top. *GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JUST ONE MORE WEEK BEFORE MY OVARIES EXPLODEEEEEEEEEE*

Smiling giddily, you got up and got ready to work. *TIME TO GET SERIOUS PEOPLE.* You took out all your decorating materials, and started to do THE FANBOARD. *TEEN TOP, I EXPECT THIS TO GAIN YOUR ATTENTION* With a look of determination, you set off to work.