DREAM five.

Actually... dreams come true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-pVkZCgevI&feature=g-vrec&context=G22098b6RVAAAAAAAABA

“She’ll be training to be a manager.” “WHY?!” “HYUNG WE STILL LOVE YOU!” Screams and shrieks of horror were heard all over the dorm. Manager Park shaked his head. *This dorm has become a zoo.*

“I need to be away from the country for awhile. While that, she’ll take over me.”

“FOR HOW LONG?!” “HYUNG DON’T LEAVE US!!!” “I can imagine the downfall of Teen Top…”

“Ssshh boys. It’s a short period of time, like only a year.”

“A YEAR?!?!” Chaos broke out again as Niel started ripping the cushion covers off the cushions.

“Well… yeah. Don’t ask me for the reason. Family matters. Besides, she’ll be wonderful. She has a great memory, manages time well, handles problems well, all the traits a manager needs.” Manager Park smiled.

“But…but… SHE’S A GIRL!!!!!!!” Ricky pointed a finger at the girl accusingly.

 “What’s wrong with a girl?”

“She’ll…. SHE’LL FALL IN LOVE WITH ME!!!!!!” Ricky pouted in annoyance. Teen Top snickered in chorus.

“Changhyun don’t be ridiculous. She already knows the ground rules to be a manager of an idol group.”

“BUT STILL! Unless… she stays at least 30cm away from me. NO WAIT ONE METER.” Ricky shuddered.

The girl blinked. *Even if I were to fall in love, I’d rather fall in love with L.Joe.* She gazed at L.Joe.

Manager Park rolled his eyes and ignored Ricky. “Saeri ah, ignore him.” Manager Park said as he pushed the girl softly to the front. “Boys, this is Kim Saeri. She’ll be training to be a manager for now, until I leave. When I leave, she’ll be your manager till I come back.”

“Annyeong! Kim Saeri imnida.” Saeri bowed shyly and immediately glanced at L.Joe to see his reaction. No reaction. *Maybe he isn’t close with strangers… nevermind, I still have a whole year.*

Teen Top just stared at Saeri. CAP, noticing the awkwardness, held out his hand. “Let’s work together. We can get along just fine, I know it. They’re just shocked over the news, don’t worry.” Saeri gave a small smile as she shook CAP’s hands and retracted back.


---

Its been two days ever since you had that embarrassing love scribbling of L.Joe on your homework. Which means… *TODAY IS THE DAY OF THE TICKET SALES!* You squealed excitedly as you started chanting to yourself. “Must get front seats. Must get front seats.”

You were walking to school with a skip on your steps. Spotting Kath, you squealed and ran to her.

“KAAAATH!!!!! IT’S TODAY!!!! TODAY!! OMG!!!” You screamed in her ears.

Kath feeling excited too, started jumping. “IT’S TODAYYYYYYY!!! OMG!!!! THE DAY WE DECIDE OUR LIFE AND DEATH!!!!”

Feeling jumpy, both of you went into class with high spirits. Wow in just a month, you’ll be able to see the dorks that you love. Live. In action. *FANGIRL SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*

School passed by suuuuuuuuper slowly. You kept on checking the clock and waiting for the bell to ring to signal the end of school. Scribbling on your notebook, you were writing your drafts for your fanletters. *Chanhee oppa, saranghae* You added a heart beside it. *Hmm, too common?* You continued scribbling hearts and stars all over your paper.

“ESTHER LEE!!! Repeat what I just said!” Your teacher yelled at you. *Ahhh .* You mentally facepalmed yourself.