DREAM one.

Actually... dreams come true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-juI4b7YeY

“Esther! Did you hear? There are rumours that Teen Top is coming to Singapore for a fanmeet! O H M Y G O D. Kill me please!” Your best friend, Kath, squealed as she dramatically clutched her heart feigning heart attack.

You grinned and grabbed her shoulders excitedly. “OF TO THE COURSE!  I swear I was screaming at the top of my lungs and started jumping around madly around my room on my bed till I forgot my room has low ceiling! I even jumped that high till my head went BASH on the ceiling I SWEAR I SAW CHUNJI FLYING AROUND ME WITH HIS BUNNY SUIT!! OMG!!!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  I wanted to see that!!! IT MUST HAVE BEEN EPIC. I really can’t believe this!! THIS IS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! TEEN TOP. TEEN. TOP.“ Kath emphasized strongly and banged her table jokingly.

“YEAH YEAH I GET IT IT’S TIN TAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!” You screamed in happiness. Of course, you got stares from your schoolmates that were passing by your class. But being the cute ‘badass’ student you were, you didn’t care as long as you were happy.

Kath smiled cheekily at you. “We are SO getting the tickets! Now praying that we get chosen to have a chat with our biases IS SO NUMBER ONE. MUST PRAY. MUST PRAY! Imagine how lucky that fangirl was when L.Joe chose her. He smiled so much at her!” Kath smiled enviously at the thought.

Your heart did flip flops and you felt butterflies in your stomach at his name. L.Joe. Until now, you weren’t sure what you felt for L.Joe. You tried to convince yourself that your bias in Teen Top is Chunji. Because after all, admit it. Kath was so in love with L.Joe, you knew as her best friend, leaving her alone to ‘claim’ that L.Joe was ‘hers’ was a good choice.

Furthermore, you didn’t actually like the feeling you had whenever you heard or saw L.Joe’s name. The feeling was foreign, you never felt it before. You thought it was a sign for dislike, but you did enjoy viewing  fancams of him. So with that mindset of yours, you decided that L.Joe would be your second bias. Anyways, Chunji is charming. He was fit to be your bias in Teen Top. You love seeing his bunny teeth and his selcas. You were sure you were falling for him. Soon… but yeah. Gaaah. You mentally slapped yourself. *I LOVE CHUNJI.*

“Esther? What are you thinking? You were blushing right there!” Kath waved her hand in front of your face to gain your attention and wiggled her eyebrows.

“Thinking of Chunji and his bunny suit with wings again? Can’t blame you if you were! He’s so charming oh my gosh but no one beats L.Joe.” You swear you saw Kath’s eyes forming hearts shapes. You giggled heartily at your friend and pushed her hand away.

You turned around and started packing up your stuff to go back home. “Let’s continue our spazz on Twitter! Ah I want to lie on my bed and think of scenarios.” You winked at Kath.

“Okay!” Once both of you were done packing up the class, both of you headed out the school gates and parted ways.

“Bye Kath!” You waved at her departing back. She turned around and waved back with an O.K sign.

Smiling, you went back home.