DREAM two.

Actually... dreams come true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STh2r3OUUHE

Once homed, you threw your bag on the sofa and went inside your room. Plopping yourself on your bed, you fished out your phone from your skirt pocket and opened Twitter. *Ah this is life.*

Your eyes sparkled in excitement as you scrolled down your timeline while seeing funny and cute tweets by your idols, friends and fanbases. *Oh my gosh are they serious? Jongup will slap his girlfriend if she cheats on him oh lord!* You giggled at the thought. You continued browsing B.A.P facts on their fanbase when something caught your eyes. ‘Please RT. We are a new fanbase for Boyfriend. Do support-‘ Without even finishing to read the sentence, you had already clicked on the fanbase and smiled wildly.
*OMG THAT GIRL IS SO LUCKY! Minwoo actually held her hand gosh!* You thought enviously as you continued reading the live updates the admin was giving you for the current fanmeet that Boyfriend was now holding in Thailand. *I really hope Chunji would pick me for the fantalk.* You wished in your mind. But somewhere in your heart, you knew you were secretly wishing that L.Joe would pick you.

You clicked back to your main timeline and giggled at some of your friend’s tweets. Suddenly you saw your kpop friend that you had just recently followed, starting to post tumblr links. You gasped to yourself dramatically. *Time to die a thousand times now!!* You tapped on the links, and one by one your smile grew wider and soon, you found yourself laughing like a maniac and hugging your pillows desperately thinking that it was Changjo. *AIGOO YOU QT.* 

Hyped up, you started tweeting nonsensical things. ‘AIVSFOWFSFIUA CHOI JONGHYUN IS THIS THE REALITY YOU WANT? ASUIGOYAS YOU QTQTQTQT!!!’ You clicked send tweet and watched your followers retweet your tweet. But you weren’t satisfied; you still wanted to scream in excitement so you had to just SPAM your timeline. (A/N: I always do that LOL XD) ‘@TEEN_TOP BABY COME TO ME GIB YOUR ANGEL A KISSEU BRB DYING’ You clicked send tweet again and laughed at your own tweet. You had just mentioned Teen Top’s official Twitter account a stupid tweet but you didn’t mind because you knew they would never see it. But if they did, it’s not bad either. You giggled again as you continued to spam and spazz all over your timeline.

After a round of retweeting hilarious tweets and ‘dying’ and ‘crying’, you sighed in contentment and put away your phone. You were hungry and wanted to find food after spazzing for erm, let’s see, OMO 4 HOURS!!! You slightly gasped but maintained composure as you strided into the kitchen LIKE A LADY BOSS and scanned the fridge with your laser eyes. *God, so hungry.*

You pouted a little as you noticed that there was only banana milk and bread left. *Oh well, better than nothing!* You took them to your room while munching on the banana milk as if you had never eaten for 10 years. Your cheeks were full, like a squirrel stuffing tons of nuts in their cheeks.

*Time to start on homework.* You pulled out your chair and sat down; making sure your was comfortable. As you stared at the math worksheet before you, your eyes flickered to the ceiling. *Woah never knew my room’s ceiling had a tiny crack.* When you realised what you were doing, you facepalmed yourself. “I MUST CONCENTRATE!!!!” You encouraged yourself and went on to do your homework. Taking a sip of your banana milk, you unconsciously went to your fantasy world, the world that all your biases loves you. LOVES YOU. Loves you…. *Everyone loves me….* Little did you know, your hand was scribbling L.Joe’s name and ‘Banana milk’ and ‘Chickjoe’ all over your paper. 

---


“ESTHER LEE!” Mrs.Lee opened the door and peeked through the door. Awakened from your nap and shocked, you felt drool on the corner of your lips and hurriedly wiped them with your side sleeve. “I called you a thousand times from my workplace, and you didn’t answer any of them! Here you are drooling over your ‘husbands that doesn’t know you exist’ again.” *Mom called? Woah. But she didn’t have to push the reality right in my face!* You pouted in annoyance. “Sorry Mom.” You bowed slightly. “Now that’s my girl.” Your mom hugged you. “Study hard and don’t let these kind of things affect your studies!” She chided. You made a face and hugged her back. “I’ll try.” *I hope..*

As soon as your mom left your room, you went back to your studytable. What you saw was a nightmare. A NIGHTMARE. *WHUT IS DIS.* You were shocked on how you scribbled messily ALL OVER your paper. WITH PEN. *.* You head banged yourself on the table.