DREAM four.

Actually... dreams come true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldn-xk8FSQE

Everyone gathered around in a circle at the living room. “So… let me-“ Manager Park started but stopped as he saw something ‘attractive’. “Changhyun ah…” “NAE!” “Why are you wearing two different kinds of socks?” Ricky looked down and his face was as ripe as a tomato. CAP started snickering. “Minsoo.” “Yes?” “You wore your shirt the wrong way.” Niel high-fived Ricky in victory.

“Niel.” Niel slowly turned knowing what to expect already. “… Forget it.” Niel sighed in relieve and smirked at L.Joe. L.Joe in return threw the you-are-going to-die look. “No, Niel. Your fringe is combed the wrong way.” Niel widened his eyes. “But but... IT’S THE TRENDS!!!” He wailed. Chunji tried hard to muffle his laughter but… failed.

“Lee Chanhee.” “Nae….” “Just kidding. Keep your image. AND NO MORE TAKING PHOTOS OF YOUR NOSTRILS EVER AGAIN!!!” Manager Park flared up at the thought of Chunji once ruining his image when he took a photo of his own nostrils. *That boy… he doesn’t even care about his image.*

“CHOI JONGHYUN!!!” Changjo looked up in a daze. He was sleeping, as usual. “If I ever catch you sleeping in a performance I am going to KILL you.” Manager Park pretended to slice his neck off. (A/N: LOL SLEEPING IN A PERFORMANCE HEHEHEH XD)

With all these going on, the unacknowledged girl was quietly sitting down… once in a while glancing at a certain person. *I heard… L.Joe is his name?*

“L.Joe ah.” “Yes?” “That shirt… how old is that?” L.Joe looked down and his eyes went O_O REAAAALLY HUUUGGEEEE. *FFFUUUUUU!!* L.Joe wanted to drill a hole on the ground and bash his head inside there for eternity. (A/N: LOL AN OSTRICH WHUTTTT :D L.Joe forever reminds me of different types of birds)

At this, Teen Top burst into laughter. If Manager Park had not pointed it out, they would not have noticed it. L.Joe was wearing a ‘Powerpuff Girls forever’ tee-shirt and HELL, IT LOOKED HELLA FUNNEH.

L.Joe started stuttering in embarrassment. *What have I done to deserve this.* Manager Park rose up both his arms to silence all of them. “Now… I came here to tell you two important things. Firstly, I just wanted to remind you about your upcoming Singapore fanmeet.” Teen Top gasped and looked at each other. “WHAT DON’T TELL ME YOU FORGOT? THANK GOD I CAME TO REMIND. IT’S DUE NEXT MONTH GOSH.” Manager Park shrieked and face palmed himself.

“The ticket sales start two days from now. I expect you all to start feeling the heat and start practising ALL your songs!” Teen Top nodded in excitement. *Singapore…* “CRAB CHILLEH!” Ricky burst. Niel rolled his eyes and smirked. “Chilleh crab you babo.” L.Joe smirked. “Chilli crab, losers.” He stuck out his tongue. (A/N: KYAAAAAAAAAAA XD BRB LEMME DIE)

Manager Park clapped his hands to gather attention again. “Alright boys. Now for the other important news. This lady over here…” Everyone’s eyes glided to the girl. The girl blushed hard. *Omo, 6 hot guys looking at me now. Especially that L.Joe…*

Manager Park cleared his throat. “This girl… she’ll be your trainee-manager.” Everyone stared at Manager Park and the girl too.  *WHAT?*