DREAM three.

Actually... dreams come true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSbvMGg9b0M&feature=context&context=G2ffe9e5AHT2LufgADAA

The next day, you went to school with eyebags as huge as a panda’s. Or maybe… worse. *Sobs.*
You had spent the whole night trying to erase the love scribbling with your correction tape and had spent a hard time trying to get the printer to work so that you could photocopy and print a new piece of work. And that means, you had to redo your homework. *Did I cheat on my boyfriend my previous life…* You sighed as you trudged up to your class.

“HEY!” You stumbled a little as you felt two heavy weights on your shoulders. You turned around and saw Kath grinning from ear to ear. Pouting, you ignored her and carried on dragging your ‘what felt so heavy’ legs to your class.  “I’m sleepy…” You complained as you continued trudging up the stairs. *Why did my class have to be at the 4th floor someone please explain.*

Kath poked you and rolled her eyes. “Tell me. Since when were you never sleepy?” You made a face and entered the class, comfortably plopping down on the seats, taking out a blank piece of paper and started scribbling on the paper. *Chanhee chanhee chanhee chanhee chanhee. I LOVE CHANHEE.* You smiled at yourself, satisfied of what you had written. *This is to account for what I wrote last night. Sorry, jagiya. I didn’t cheat on you…* 

---

*Meanwhile, at Teen Top’s dorm…*

“YAH AHN DANIEL YOU’RE GETTING YOUR DROOL ALL OVER ME GET OFF!!!” L.Joe shrieked as he scrambled off the floor and immediately ran to the sink to wash the drool off his jacket. (A/N: Stupid L.Joe, if I were you I’d kiss it LOL XD)

Niel moaned (A/N: AAAHHH *FANGIRL SCREAM* XD) as he rubbed his eyes and looked around the dorm. All of the members were on the floor still sleeping, except for L.Joe that is, as they were too tired to change out of their stage attire last night and just fell flat on the floor once they arrived back at the dorm. They had to run away from sasaeng fans right after their mini fanmeeting at Inkigayo.

Chunji was the next to wake up. “Oh, Byunghun ah you’re awake already?” Chunji wanted to sit up when he felt a weight on his stomach. *Ricky again.* “YAH YOO CHANGHYUN!!!” Chunji pushed Ricky’s head off his stomach and stood up. “WAE YO HYUNG!! It was so comfortable why did you have to ruin my dream...” Ricky pouted as he tossed around and kicked his legs.

*Ouch.* Changjo sat up and rubbed his head. “Who hit my head…” His voice trailed off as he dozed off again. “Yah Choi Jonghyun you really doze off in any position don’t you!” CAP flicked his head as CAP passed by him with a cup of water. “Manager hyung will come soon, get ready. Urgh, can’t believe we slept all tangled together last night…” CAP shuddered as he gulped down his drink.

L.Joe sat on the sofa and smelled his jacket. “Eew Niel’s germs.” Niel stuck out his tongue at L.Joe. *Mehrong!* “Don’t think you’re oh-so-perfect hyung! ‘SOMEONE’ was busy answering his own questions like a maniac in the middle of the night…” Ricky pouted. “YAH!” L.Joe grabbed the nearest cushion and threw it to Ricky.

Ricky dodged. “I DIDN’T SAY IT WAS YOU! Unless…” Ricky raised both his hands in surrender and winked. *Tsk evil maknae.* L.Joe pouted. “JAGIYAAAAAA!” L.Joe turned around at the voice. *Ah Chunji…* “I’m not gay. Can’t believe our fans actually ship us together…” L.Joe immediately recalled when he was viewing the comments on the YouTube video of him back hugging Chunji ten times and pretended to puke. Chunji flicked his fringe knowingly. “Oh well, what to do when we have erted Angels as our fans?” He blinked. (A/N: KYAAA I’M A ERT ANGEL AND I SHIP CHUNJOE!!! XD)

Suddenly, a ring from CAP’s phone caught all of their attention. CAP hurriedly ran through the dorm LIKE A NINJA and snatched his phone from the stove. (A/N: What was his phone doing at the stove LOL)

“Yeah….Okay hyung… Is that all we’re supposed to do? … Yeah. Okay… Ne… What? … NOW?!” CAP yelped as he hanged up on the phone and ran inside the room as he jumped over all the sofas and almost accidentally tripped over the cushion that Ricky dodged. Changjo pointed at CAP. “If Angels saw that, I cannot imagine…” He muttered.

“I HEARD THAT!!!” CAP shouted from inside the room. Changjo shrugged and ALMOST went back to his dreamland when CAP stepped out of the room fully changed. “Manager hyung said he is arriving outside our dorm now.” *WHAT?!?!? WHY ARE YOU TELLING US ONLY NOW?* All the members thought the same thing as their jaws dropped to the floor. Literally.

The scene after that was a nightmare media should NEVER see. NEVER. IT WAS CHAOS!! Everyone was busy getting ready till the extent that they didn’t give a care about anything except… getting ready. L.Joe shrieked like a chicken and dashed into the room and came out in RECORD TIME 15 SECONDS with a random tee that he snatched from the cupboard.

Niel ran to the kitchen to get his comb and started combing his hair. “HEY LEND ME THAT FOR AWHILE!” Chunji snatched the comb from Niel. Niel shot a look at Chunji and snatched it back. “I’M YOUR HYUNG DONGSAENG AH!!!” Chunji yelped as he stomped on the floor and tried reaching for the comb while Niel was busy tiptoe-ing and holding it high to get it out of reach from Chunji. *God why did Niel have to be so tall…* Chunji’s eyes flickered to Changjo who was busy trying to ransack for money in his pants pockets. *And that gigantic giant over there who’s still growing…*

Everyone was so caught up in their own ‘getting ready’ process when the doorbell rang. EVERYONE SCREAMED. EVERYONE. “MANAGER HYUNG WAAAAIT!!!!” Ricky screamed and hurriedly did the final touch ups on his hair.

CAP casually walked to the door and glanced at s. Exactly 5 seconds later he opened it revealing… their manager. With a…. WITH A… WITH A LADY? *A LADY?*