Three

Forget me? Don't even think about it.

Ring ring~~

 

"Mmngmm," Sungyeol groaned, and slowly opened his eyes.

 

Ring ring~~

 

Still feeling groggy, Sungyeol forced himself to wake up, only to have the arms around his waist tighten. He looked down on the familiar arms, and took a peek behind him. He was suprised at the closeness, as only a few inches away was Myungsoo's face.

 

The both of them had fallen asleep on the couch the night before, with Sungyeol in front and Myungsoo at the back.

 

Ring ring~~

 

Sungyeol carefully removed Myungsoo's arms and stood up.

 

Oblivious to his surroundings, he tripped on the nearby table, and fell with a small thud. "ing hell!" he grumbled, and rubbed his knees. "Stupid table. Why are you even there?" he cursed the innocent and unmoving piece of furniture.

 

"You're blaming the table for your fall?"

 

Sungyeol gasped inwardly, and whipped his head to the couch. Myungsoo stretched his arms, smirking at the elder. He chuckled when he saw the older male pouting.

 

"Shut up," Sungyeol told him, and picked himself up. "You dare laugh at me?" he glared.

 

"You dare remove my arms?" Myungsoo retorted, and sat up, resting his back on the backrest, smiling a victorious smile when his boyfriend's pout became more -- poutier? Was that even possible?

 

"I -- your phone was..." Sungyeol said, and pointed towards the coffee table. "...ringing."

 

Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows, and looked to where Sungyeol was pointing at. "I don't hear anything," he said, and stared at the other innocently.

 

"Huh?" Sungyeol blinked and indeed, the phone stopped ringing a few seconds ago. "Damn it, I fell for nothing," he sighed, and walked over to the coffee table, picking up the younger male's phone, and bringing it over to the owner.

 

Myungsoo grinned cheekily at Sungyeol once he read a 'one missed call' on his phone screen.

 

Sungyeol sat down next to him, and scoffed. "Told you."

 

Myungsoo pulled Sungyeol close to him, and rested the other male's head on his shoulder. He checked through the calls and saw that Woohyun had called him. It was the weekend and he wondered why his colleague had called.

 

He shrugged it off and placed his phone on the table next to him.

 

"Aren't you going to call him back?" Sungyeol asked curiously and looked over at the device.

 

Myungsoo placed a hand on the side of Sungyeol's cheek and made the latter face him. "No," he said shortly, feeling the soft skin of his adorable chubby cheek.

 

Sungyeol gulped. "B-but he could be waiting for you to c-call back," he stuttered. Yah, you fool. Stop with the stutter.

 

"I bet it isn't important. I can always call him after we're done," Myungsoo his lips, a smirk forming.

 

Sungyeol's eyes widened. "Eh? Done? What're you talking about?"

 

"You know pretty well what I'm talking about," Myungsoo said, voice suddenly growing uncharacteristically husky as he moved closer to Sungyeol.

 

Sungyeol slowly moved backward. "I seriously don't know what you're talking about," he laughed nervously. , I can't move any further! Dead end.

 

"Aww, come on, babe," Myungsoo moved forward. "We were kissing ever so passionately, and things were starting to heat up at that, staggering all the way here. And you..." he leaned closer, his breath ghosting over Sungyeol's lips, the proximity preventing the older male from moving away. "...fell asleep."

 

"Huh?" What in the world are you talking about, boy? Sungyeol gasped once the information struck him. I fell asleep? Aah, I'm such a twerp, he winced.

 

"And now, we should continue where we left off. You left me hanging last night," Myungsoo leaned forward in an attempt to capture Sungyeol's lips.

 

But before Myungsoo could even make contact, Sungyeol covered his mouth with his hands, shaking his head. Myungsoo could only give him a confused look.

 

Sungyeol took his hands off from his mouth. "Yah, we have not brushed our teeth yet."

 

"So?" Myungsoo raised questioning eyebrows and attempted to move closer.

 

"Wait!" Sungyeol held up defensive hands, and placed them on Myungsoo's chest to stop him. "So..." he bit his lower lip. "OH MY GOD! What is that?!" he pointed behind the younger.

 

Myungsoo abruptly turned his head to where his boyfriend was pointing at, and the older male took the opportunity to run away from him, laughing.

 

Once Myungsoo realized that he had been tricked, he chased after Sungyeol upstairs. "Yah, come back here! I'm not done with you!" he yelled. "You're gonna get it, you dork!"

 

"No, you're the dork!"

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

"Sunggyu!" Mrs. Kim, Sunggyu's mom, yelled from downstairs.

 

The aforementioned sighed, closing the lid of his Macbook. He was about to exit his bedroom when he suddenly remembered the incident the night before.

 

Sunggyu made his way to the mirror, and stared at his reflection. "Stupid greasetree. I look like no hamster," he frowned. "I mean, if I have fur I probably would -- Oh, my God! Stupid tree's teasing is getting to me!" he groaned, and finally exited the room.

 

He slowly walked down, where his mom was waiting by the end of the staircase. "What took you so long, Sunggyu-yah?" his mom asked, and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

 

"Sorry, mom. What is it?"

 

"Nam Woohyun is here to see you," his mom nodded her head to the living room.

 

"What?" Sunggyu squeaked. "Stop joking, mom. It's funny enough," he laughed nervously.

 

His mother raised an eyebrow. "Why would I joke about that? He's in the living room."

 

Sunggyu stopped laughing. She's not joking. Damn, he smiled apologetically. "S-sorry," he pressed his lips together, and slowly creeped to the living room as his mother went back to the kitchen.

 

To his horror, Woohyun WAS there, sitting comfortably on the couch, and admiring the pictures on the wall; Sunggyu's pictures. Thank goodness there's no baby pictures up for display, Sunggyu thought. The older male cleared his throat to catch the younger one's attention, and it did.

 

Woohyun stood up instantly, and smiled at him. Why am I smiling? he thought, still smiling awkwardly. "Hi," he greeted, a tad too cheerfully.

 

"Hi," Sunggyu gave him a simple nod, finding himself cracking a small smile on his lips. Oh, that smile of his, he sighed inwardly. "Umm, what are you doing here?" he motioned for the other to sit down, and doing the same for himself.

 

"Oh, right," Woohyun smiled the greasiest smile he ever made. How cute is he? he blushed. What? I'm blushing? No way! Okay, I get it. It's hot here. The sun is scorching outside, thus, this place is like a desert. Yeah, that's it! Despite it being Spring, but pfft.

 

"Umm, Woohyun?"

 

"Huh? Sorry," the younger male snapped out of the battle he had going on in is mind. "Uh, right. I'm here to tell you that Dongwoo is coming back!" he grinned.

 

Jang Dongwoo was Woohyun, Sunggyu, Myungsoo, and Sungyeol's highschool friend. He had gone to the States to further his studies; where else would you go to further your studies? America, right? And he was gonna come back for good. The group have been separated from the second eldest for at least three years.

 

"Really?" Sunggyu asked enthusiastically, and Woohyun nodded, still plastering the ridiculous grin on his face. "But when?"

 

"His flight arrives at 9AM tomorrow."

 

"That's so soon! Oh, my God! Myungsoo and Sungyeol, do they know?"

 

"Ah. That's the problem. I tried calling Myungsoo, no answer; how dare he ignore me," Woohyun mumbled the last sentence under his breath. "Sungyeol on the other hand, his phone was switched off."

 

"Oh, that's too bad. Umm, I'll try to get ahold of Sungyeol then. I'll tell him," Sunggyu smiled.

 

"That'd be great!" Woohyun's face brightened; not that it wasn't bright the whole time he was in the house. "Well, I better get going," he stood up, and the older male followed suit, leading him to the main entrance door.

 

"Drive safe, hmm?" Sunggyu said as Woohyun walked on the driveway. What the hell? Drive safe? When did I become super stupid?

 

Woohyun opened his car door, and waved at Sunggyu. "Thanks," he smiled, and entered his car. He started the ignition, and rolled down his window. "Bye!" he yelled out. He was about to drive away from the house, but not before snickering a "See you again, Hamster Gyugyu!" and stepping on the pedal before the man at the doorway could say anything.

 

Sunggyu was about to shout at him, but stopped himself and laughed. He shook it off anyway, and went back to his house.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

"Yah, come back here! I'm not done with you!" Myungsoo yelled, and laughed at the same time. "You're gonna get it, you dork!"

 

Sungyeol stuck his tongue out at him. "No, you're the dork!" he resumed running towards their shared bedroom.

 

Myungsoo increased his pace on the staircase and hurriedly rushed inside their bedroom. He caught up with the taller male, and hugged him tightly from behind.

 

Sungyeol laughed, attempting to free himself from the younger male's grip. It surprised him no more at how strong the younger male was.

 

"Oh, no, you don't," Myungsoo tightened his grip on the older male's waist. "You tricked me back there. So, you deserve a punishment," he nibbled the ear of the squirming man in front of him. "On second thought, I should double it. Since you fell asleep last night," he Sungyeol's earlobe, knowing how sensitive the older male was over there.

 

"M-myungsoo...no," Sungyeol groaned, trying his best to not give the younger the satisfaction. Damn you, Myungsoo. Why must you do that? He bit the insides of his cheeks to prevent himself from emitting any sounds.

 

"Hmm?" Myungsoo proceeded to onto Sungyeol's neck, his hands creeping up inside Sungyeol's shirt, caressing the soft skin on the stomach. "You want me to stop?" he moved his mouth to the latter's jaw.

 

"N-no... I mean y-yes," Sungyeol groaned, still struggling to keep in his moans.

 

"Which one is it?" Myungsoo moved his hands down to Sungyeol's thigh, rubbing it suggestively, lips still attached to his jaw.

 

Sungyeol closed his eyes and leaned his head on the younger male's shoulder. "No. Don't stop," he brought his hand down to his thigh and entwined it to Myungsoo's.

 

"No?" Myungsoo repeated, wanting to make sure.

 

Sungyeol shook his head, unable to produce a word out of his mouth.

 

Myungsoo decided to tease the older male. He stopped the and nibbling, and removed his hand out of Sungyeol's grasp.

 

The taller of the two frowned at the loss of contact.

 

Sungyeol slowly tilted his head, only to meet Myungsoo's lustful gaze. "Why did you --" he asked, trying to steady his breathing at the same time.

 

Before Sungyeol could finish his sentence, Myungsoo moved to the front, facing the taller male with a smirk on his face.

 

Feeling exasperatad, Sungyeol threw an arm around Myungsoo's neck, pulling him in for a rough but passionate kiss; intending to wipe that stupid, y smirk off of the younger's face as well.

 

They moaned into each others' mouth, and Myungsoo pulled Sungyeol closer to him by the waist, wanting as much contact as he could. Pushing the back of Sungyeol's head to his own, Myungsoo deepened the kiss and felt himself getting hard.

 

One free hand of Myungsoo's played around Sungyeol's newly pierced ear. Normally, piercings (especially when there's a lot of them occupying one ear) disgusted the younger, but it only made his boyfriend all the more y.

 

Sungyeol's hand moved down to Myungsoo's shirt clumsily, his other hand busy clasping itself at the shorter male's hair.

 

Their tongues battled for dominance, teeth clashing against each others', and lips being bitten harshly.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

Sunggyu paced back and forth inside his bedroom, still dazed at the fact that Woohyun (it wasn't just Woohyun, it was the Nam Woohyun), had visited him two hours earlier.

 

Sunggyu squealed. "Aah! Woohyun came to my house. My house. Oh, lordeh! I hope I didn't say anything that's out of the ordinary or stupid or embarrassing," he jumped up and down on his bed.

 

"Le sigh. I'm such a girl."

 

Feeling tired all of a sudden, he plopped down on his bed. "He keeps calling me a hamster. Do I really look like a hamster that much?" he frowned and an image of a fat hamster came up into his already dazzled mind. "Hmmph! Fine, you can call me hamster all you want, greasetree. Stupid greasetree. Stupid tree!"

 

"Sunggyu," a knock came to his door.

 

Sunggyu put down his fist and turned to the door. Did I hear someone knock?

 

"Kim Sunggyu." A stern voice spoke, and knocked on the door again.

 

Sunggyu gasped. "Mom," he dashed to his door and opened it, revealing his mother and younger sister, Kim Namjoo.

 

"Lunch is ready," his mom informed and Sunggyu nodded, saying that he'd be down in a few minutes.

 

His mom nodded and went downstairs, but Namjoo followed her brother into his room.

 

"Were you talking to yourself, oppa?"

 

Sunggyu froze in his tracks. "Huh?" he twisted his head to look at his sister, who was already seated on his bed. "Yah, who gave you permission to sit there?"

 

"I heard you, okay?" Namjoo giggled, ignoring her brother's question; rhetorical question, she supposed. He always had been a grumpy old man. "Because from what I've heard, it sounded stupid," she laughed out loud.

 

"Ugh. So annoying," Sunggyu muttered under his breath. "Get out, Joojoo. I need to call a friend," he pulled his sister up and pushed her to the door.

 

"Who? Greasetree?" Namjoo sneered.

 

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "Argh, shush you," he closed the door in her face.

 

The male walked to his bedside table and grabbed his phone. He prayed in his mind that his friend's phone was already switched on, since Dongwoo's return was a huge deal.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

Ring ring~~

 

Both Sungyeol and Myungsoo turned to look to the table far away from their bed.

 

"Your phone's ringing, isn't it?" Myungsoo voiced out, pressing his lips against Sungyeol's arm.

 

Sungyeol nodded, removing the blanket from his bare form. Ignoring the pain that shot from his lower region, he stood up from the bed and -- fell to the floor; face flat.

 

Myungsoo's eyes widened at the thud, and he peeked to Sungyeol's side. His worried expression changed to another one once he saw what he saw. With a wolf-whistle, he said, "Now that's art."

 

Sungyeol pouted, picking himself up and pulling the extra thin sheet from Myungsoo, covering his bare frame with a huff. "ert."

 

Myungsoo chuckled softly. It's not like I've not seen anything on him, he his lips.

 

Sungyeol picked up his phone from the table and checked the caller ID. Sunggyu, he blinked his eyes nervously, his breath hitching. . I hope Myungsoo doesn't go crazy, he slowly pressed the green button, biting his lower lip as he did so. "H-hello?"

 

'Yeol?'

 

"Yes, hyung?" Sungyeol smiled, walking back to the bed, and sitting down on it. He turned to look at Myungsoo's face, and seeing that the younger's expression didn't show anything, Sungyeol released his breath he'd been holding.

 

'Oh, your phone's switched on now? Praise the lord!'

 

He's talking to Sunggyu, right? At least now I know that Sunggyu and Sungyeol are nothing more than friends, I'll accept that. I won't have to be mad anymore, Myungsoo smiled at his boyfriend, who returned it happily.

 

"What do you mean? My phone was never off," Sungyeol frowned. Why did Sunggyu think it was even off?

 

'EH??'

 

Sungyeol pulled his phone away from his ear, rubbing it in pain. Damn his hyung has a squeaky voice. He placed the device back to his ear once it was safe, shaking his head. "Are you alright, Gyu hyung?" he asked worriedly.

 

'B-but Woohyun said your phone was switched off!'

 

"He obviously lied, hyung. You know me, I rarely turn my phone off. Unless it died, but it didn't," Sungyeol shrugged. "Wait...Woohyun?"

 

'That bastard! Stupid tree.' Sungyeol heard Sunggyu thrashing about. Not sure what he was doing, though. Probably punching his pillow. 'Oh, Woohyun came by just now, saying that Dongwoo's coming back from the States!'

 

Sunggyu must've been satisfied enough, seeing (or hearing) that his voice and tone was back to normal.

 

"Dongwoo?" Sungyeol repeated, feeling all sorts of emotions.

 

Myungsoo heard this, tilting his head up to look at Sungyeol.

 

'Yes! He's coming back tomorrow at 9AM.'

 

"Yay! We'll pick him up at the airport, right?" Sungyeol squealed, and gripped Myungsoo's arm, unable to contain his excitement.

 

"O-ow," Myungsoo winced in pain, but Sungyeol only gripped it tighter.

 

'Yup! I'll call you again tomorrow, okay? I gotta have my lunch now.'

 

"Alright. Thanks, hyung! Bye."

 

Both hung up, and Sungyeol squealed yet again.

 

"Did you hear that, Myung? Dongwoo's coming back! The dino's coming back!"

 

"Yes, I heard," Myungsoo grinned at his overly happy boyfriend.

 

"Oh, my God! We have to prepare a welcome home party for him. We gotta get him gifts! Lots of gifts! We also need to get him a new PJ! The last time I remember, his pants were torn but he wouldn't throw them away because he loved it too much. It has to have dinosaur prints on it! And we have to be ready today because his flight arrives in the morning, and we won't have time to prepare it tomorrow. We have to go shopping for groceries too."

 

By the time Sungyeol's sentence completed, he was already opening the door to their bathroom and then closing it behind him.

 

Myungsoo exhaled sharply, feeling as if he were the one talking the entire time. His mouth was agape, and his eye twitched. He was pretty sure Sungyeol said that all in one breath. Despite this, he found it to be extremely adorable.

 

"One of the things I really love about you, Yeol," he laughed softly.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

A/N:

 

I'm so sorry for the late update, guys. Hope you didn't forget about this fic! ^_^