Two

Forget me? Don't even think about it.

"What did I say?" Sungyeol said to no one in particular since he was the only one downstairs, tears welling up in his eyes.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

The door of their shared bedroom was banged shut, startling Sungyeol and causing the tears that he had been suppressing since morning to fall freely. "What have I ever done to him?" he voiced out, covering his mouth with his delicate hand. "What did I ever do to deserve this?" he sniffled.

Sungyeol cried silently, trying to think back on the things that he had done to Myungsoo. Surely with the younger acting this way, he must've done or said something wrong.

Though so far, he had done nothing to be enraged about. He'd always been careful with his words, careful enough to not trip the other male's nerves.

With Myungsoo's behaviour like this, staying in the same house -- or even breathing the same air as him -- was a living nightmare for Sungyeol. It didn't use to be this way.

"Noona-ah, I need you," he sobbed and wiped away his tears.



~*~*~*~*~*~



"Thank you, ahjumma!" Woohyun thanked the store-owner after buying what he needed.

"Drive safe, kid!" she shouted back.

Woohyun waved at her without looking at where he was going, bumping into someone as he walked out. "Oops, sorry there," he smiled as the person looked up. His smile instantly faded when he saw who it was. "Oh, it's you," he said nonchalantly.

"Y-yeah, so w-what if it's me?" Sunggyu stumbled over his words, clearing his throat to cover it up.

"Nothing. What a coincidence then," Woohyun grinned.

Sunggyu couldn't say anything once he saw the smile...or whatever you call it...on Woohyun's face. He was too mesmerized to even blink, let alone close his mouth. Only you have the ability to make me stupid, you stupid boy.

"You just gonna glue your on the cement, and gawk at my gorgeousness?" Woohyun gave Sunggyu an amused look.

The ? Sunggyu blinked. "What?" And it was then that he realized that the other male had a hand extended to him, waiting for the older one to grab it. "Oh, t-thanks," he gingerly took the hand. Wow, so soft.

Once Sunggyu stood on both feet, Woohyun took the opportunity to lean closer to the other, squinting. The older male gulped loudly, and Woohyun grinned unexpectedly. "Cute. I didn't know you were this cute, you cute hamster."

Anger and embarrassment built up in Sunggyu, who finally came back to life. "Excuse me?" he squeaked, quite forgetting that he was talking to Woohyun. And the way he squeaked did not sound attractive. "Did you just call me --"

"A cute hamster?" Woohyun cut in, chuckling. "Yeah, kinda weird...but kinda cute, too," he shrugged and went off, leaving the slightly taller of the two dumbfounded.

Sunggyu puffed his cheeks, watching the disappearing figure of his longtime crush. He shook his head and entered the convenience store. "Ugh, the nerve of him." Please enlighten me, oh God Almighty, why did I fall for him again?

He walked along the aisle, immediately grabbing a box of his favourite cereal once he saw it. "Hmm, this is Yeol's favourite as well," he eyed the box in his hands. "He seemed so...he doesn't seem like the Lee Sungyeol I once knew. I miss the bubbly boy he once was," he continued walking. "There's just something he's keeping to himself. Why won't he tell me?"

"Sunggyu-yah, anything wrong?"

"Huh?" Sunggyu snapped out of his reverie, looking up from his hands, realizing that his feet had led him to the cashier. "A-ah, nothing. I'm fine, Mrs. Ahn."

As Woohyun entered his car, his mind couldn't seem to block out Sunggyu's cute clueless, angry and blushing face. In an attempt to do so, he hit his chest where his heart was repeatedly. "Stupid heart, stop beating like that. That's not normal, okay," he furrowed his eyebrows. "Stupid, stop it," he hit it again.

Did his heart listen? No.

"Damn it!" he punched the steering wheel, and sped off.



~*~*~*~*~*~



Sungyeol slowly stood up after a few minutes staying in the same position, wiping the remaining tears with his sleeves and then picking up the plates with the unfinished food back to the kitchen.

Is this going to become our nightly ritual? Sending unfinished food to the sink?

As soon as he placed the plates in the sink, he slid down the floor and buried his face in his hands. He felt weak, and he hated it. He shouldn't take it to heart, but he couldn't help it. 

Taking a deep breath, he removed his hands from his face, yelling his heart out, and not caring whether or not he was disrupting whatever the other male was doing upstairs.

Myungsoo heard it, the scream. After all, he didn't close the bathroom door. 

He looked into his own reflection with his arms extended on the sink, supporting his dishevelled figure.

I'm not acting weird. It was an out of reflex action. It's normal for me to be acting this way.

"Argh! it!" he scowled and punched his fist onto the marble sink, the pain ineffective to him.

He walked out of the bathroom and exited the bedroom. Descending the staircase, he made his way to the dining room, trying to find his boyfriend. Explaination, I want an explaination. Finding no one, he turned to his left and saw the older one washing the dishes.

Sungyeol felt Myungsoo's presence, and stopped what he was doing. Turning off the tap, he attempted to walk away from him, but failed.

Myungsoo pulled Sungyeol back and pinned him to the nearest wall.

"What are you --" Sungyeol started, trying to push Myungsoo away with his hands, but to no avail.

"What was that Kim Sunggyu doing here?" Myungsoo asked in a low voice, gripping both Sungyeol's wrists with his hands to prevent the latter from struggling any further.

"Sunggy--"

"And why is he ALWAYS here?" Myungsoo probed on, tightening his grip on Sungyeol's wrists.

Doesn't he know he's hurting me, physically and mentally? Sungyeol winced in pain. "We were just talking, Myungsoo," he replied, trying to maintain his almost cracked voice. Again.

Myungsoo scoffed. "Talking? Don't tell me you guys talk about the same things everyday?" he remarked, voice laced with sarcasm. Sungyeol just blinked in confusion at what he said, and the younger continued. "Huh? Does he like you? Or what?" he growled through clenched teeth.

Sungyeol's eyes widened to the extent at the ridiculous assumption. "Are you crazy? Of course he doesn't!" he raised his voice. Why would you think that? How could you even begin to think that? "Why are you so against him, Myungsoo?"

"It's because I --" Myungsoo began loudly, but paused after that. I'm not against him. I'm not against anyone. Why was I even angry in the first place? "I --" he said softly this time, loosening his grip on Sungyeol's wrists; finally.

"You're not -- jealous, are you?" Sungyeol asked carefully, observing his boyfriend's face.

Myungsoo's face softened at the question. He, himself didn't know the answer, but he probably was; since everytime Sungyeol brought up Sunggyu's name...or anyone for that matter, he would be more than infuriated.

Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol's innocent face, and felt guilty for leaving him halfway during dinner. "I don't know, Yeol," he cupped the tear-stained face of his boyfriend's. "I just...I guess the only reason I have is that I don't want anyone to be so close as to touch you," he caressed his cheek with his thumb.

Sungyeol smiled weakly and placed his hand on top of Myungsoo's. "Silly. Sunggyu doesn't like me that way. He's never laid a hand on me. Plus, he's in love with someone else," he played with the shorter male's hair.

Myungsoo smiled at that. How stupid could you be, Myungsoo? "That's good to know. I love you, I want you to know that. Forgive me?" he apologized in a soft tone.

"No," Sungyeol said flatly, and Myungsoo's face fell. The taller male grinned at the sight. "There's nothing to forgive, okay? And I love you, just so you know."

Myungsoo let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "Why are you so perfect, Sungyeol?" he brought a hand to the back of Sungyeol's neck, and pulled the older male into a soft, passionate kiss.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

A/N:

OHMYGOSH! 60+ subscribers already? 

I thank you guys for being patient (I hope) for my slow updates. And thank you for commenting and subscribing.

 

LOL. I see the lot of you are angry at Myungsoo for being an . You'll soon see why. Don't wanna give out too much.