Time With You

THAT I WAS ONCE BY YOUR SIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Kyuhyun, you will come to Minho's house this evening, right?"

 

Kyu looked at Changmin and shook his head.

 

"I am sorry, I can't make it"

 

"Yah, you must come. You didn't come last time too."

 

"I am sorry. But Kihyun is feeling ill. I promise to Hae that I will send my son to clinic today after I finish work"

 

"So, you can't come today?"

 

"Yes, I can't"

 

"How about you come to us after you send Kihyun to clinic? We will wait for you."

 

"No, Changmin-ah. I am sorry. I really need to be with my family today."

 

Changmin looked at his friend and smiled. He know how much his best friend adore and love his son and husband. 

 

"Okay. Okay. I will not force you anymore. Actually today is Minho and his girlfriend anniversary. So he want to treat us and introduce his girlfriend to us. But since Kihyun is sick, Minho will understand your absence. Don't worry."

 

"Thanks Changmin. Please let Minho know that I am really sorry."

 

"Kyuhyun!"

 

Their manager Sungmin comes out of office and walked towards them.

 

"Sungmin-ssi, what can I help you?"

 

"Nothing. I heard your son is sick and you will leave the work early."

 

"Yes, Sungmin-ssi, my son is ill."

 

"Is it bad?"

 

"Not very much. But he is always tired and has fever."

 

"Please check with child specialist properly. And I will buy snack and drink for your son tomorrow. Today, I didn't have time to buy those."

 

"It is okay Sungmin-ssi."

 

"By the way, please help me with the things that I asked you."

 

"Yes Sungmin-ssi. I will come to your house tomorrow."

 

"Okay. I will wait for you."

 

As soon as their manager left, Changmin asked Kyuhyun curiously.

 

""Kyuhyun, what help?"

 

"His computer at home lost software, so he asked me to repair that. And he said he has some toys from his nephew for my son."

 

"Aww, why he didn't asked me?"

 

"Why? You want his nephew toys?"

 

"What? Am I child? Why would I want those toys?"

 

"Then what?"

 

"I want to see his face closely. Do you know why I am still single?"

 

Kyuhyun chuckled and shook his head.

 

"No, I don't know."

 

"I am waiting for Lee Sungmin. I will end my single life only if I can marry him"

 

"Wah ha ha ha"

 

"Yah, why are you laughing? There is nothing funny here"

 

"You are a fool. He doesn't even consider you in his head. You need to wish and pray more. Ha ha ha. Bye. I need to go now."

 

Changmin left alone while cursing his best friend.

 

 

 

................

 

 

"Hae, Donghae!"

 

Donghae fell asleep while doing his work and he was suddenly waken up by someone voice.

 

He quickly walked towards the door and saw his youngest aunt, Jiwon and her two children at the entrance.

 

"Oh! Auntie, come inside."

 

"Are you sick? You didn't look well."

 

"I am fine. I just fall asleep while doing work. And it is very hot outside. Where did you come from?"

 

Donghae looked at his two cousins who are sweating because of the heat.

 

"You didn't bring umbrella? Kids looked very tired."

 

"Their older sister brought umbrella. These two want to comes to your house, so I bring them. Hae-ah, I am here to ask for your help."

 

Donghae knew that his aunt will not come here unless she need something.

 

"What did you need this time?"

 

As soon as Donghae asked, his aunt starting to cry.

 

"Why are you crying, auntie?"

 

"Why can't I cry? Your uncle broke his leg and he can't go to work since four days ago"

 

"Hum! How did it happen? Is he okay now?"

 

"He is okay. He just broke his leg. But he can't go to work with his broken leg. Our whole family is depending on his salary. Now where and who can we depend on?"

 

His aunt cry again and Donghae don't know what to do.

 

"Mom, I am hungry."

 

His aunt younge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter