Let It Go

THAT I WAS ONCE BY YOUR SIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"What's bothering you, Kyuhyun?"

 

After the work finished, he didn't go back to home liked before. He followed Changmin and Minho to bar. As they're in bar, he drank one or two jars.

 

"My mom is sick. Then my husband sell his ring and gave those money to my mom. That day he acted liked as if a hero or else. I even though my husband is very nice. But this morning, he didn't even want to say a word with me."

 

"Humm, why?"

 

Minho asked confusely.

 

"Why? It is because he had to sell his ring for my mom."

 

"Kyu-ah, I think you're thinking wrong. He willingly gave them to your mom."

 

"Then, what? There is no other reason for him to be angry at me. It is because of the ring."

 

Kyuhyun said angrily and dropped the glass on the table. 

 

"You two are married and already have a son. This is not a big deal. Let's them go."

 

"But he is not talking to me. Do you know how much it makes me uncomfortable?"

 

"Maybe there is other reason. You drank a lot last night."

 

"Anyway, it is been bothering me. I will find that money and gave it back to him."

 

When he think about Donghae giving cold shoulder to him, he felt sad.

 

He can't think about any other reason. It must really be because of the ring. Donghae will not be angry at him just because he was drunk.

 

 

....................

 

 

"Here! The money that you gave to my mom."

 

Donghae looked at Kyuhyun when he put money in front of him.

 

"What are these, Kyu?"

 

"The money that you gave to my mom by selling your ring. I gave them back to you."

 

Donghae sadly looked at Kyuhyun's childish behaviour. He was surprised by his husband misjudgement.

 

"I don't want it Kyu. If you have the ability to find money liked this, you should always find and give them to your mom. If not, you can spend those in some nightclub or bar with someone. I will not angry at you. I will not blame you. Because I will consider it that I failed to fulfill my duties as your husband. I will only blame myself." 

 

"Donghae, don't act liked you are innocent now. If you didn't start it, we don't have to argue now."

 

"Kyuhyun, don't make it into big deal. I never did wrong. The one who did wrong here is you."

 

"What did I do wrong?"

 

"What did you do wrong? If I have to point out your mistake, let it be. I don't want to talk about that anymore. You should know it yourself."

 

Donghae hold back his tear and quickly walked away from Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun was left alone at the place confusely.

 

What did he do wrong? Actually it was Donghae who started this.

 

Since they got married, they built their family with love and care. They respect each other and understand each other. 

 

Their love has been staying strong for these years. So, he doesn't know what he did wrong to the point that Donghae has to say aloud that he was wrong.

 

Donghae must be misunderstood something.

 

 

 

.....................

 

 

Since he returned from work, Donghae has been teaching his son.

 

'I prepared dinner for you' that is the only thing Hae said to him.

 

After taking shower, Kyuhyun wandered around the living room. Suddenly his phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter